剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
[戏剧性的音乐播放]
[dramatic music plays]
[人] 哎呀! -[喘气]
[person] Oi! -[gasps]
你就是他们所说的那个人?
You the one they call It?
实际上,我有一个名字。
Actually, I've got a name.
库克想要 你。
Cook wants ya.
为什么?
Why?
他妈的,如果我知道的话。
Fucked if I know.
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
[叹息]
[sighs]
[沉思的音乐播放]
[pensive music plays]
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
[专案咔哒声]
[items clattering]
[厨师]你,停下!
[Cook] You, stop!
这里。
Here.
不要让女王等待。
Don't keep the queen waiting.
你想让我侍奉女王吗?
You want me to serve the queen?
她需要一个新的女佣 为她儿子的加冕礼。
She needs a new maid for her son's coronation.
她看到了每个人 直到她下定决心。
She's seeing everyone until she makes up her mind.
所以 移♥动♥!
So move!
现在,我的拉梅金斯在哪里?
Now, where are my ramekins?
不要照镜子。
Don't look in a mirror.
可以吸食灵魂 从你身上出来。
Could suck the soul right out of you.
我不相信这一切。
I don't believe in all that.
你的葬礼。
Your funeral.
[戏剧性的音乐播放]
[dramatic music plays]
[模糊的喋喋不休] -[脚夫口哨]
[indistinct chatter] -[footman whistles]
[脚夫]你好。
[footman] Hello.
嗨,你好。
Hello there.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
向我们展示您的山雀。
Show us your tits.
[点击舌头]
[clicks tongue]
[笑声]
[laughter]
[脚夫]加油!
[footman] Come on!
我不会进去的。
I'm not going in there.
[敲门]
[knocking on door]
[人] 进入。
[person] Enter.
[门吱吱作响]
[door creaks]
画了那根短稻草,是吗?
Drew the short straw, did you?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
他们叫我吧,女士。
They call me It, ma'am.
是吗?
Do they?
井。。。
Well...
这不是很好。
that's not very nice.
[它] 没有。
[It] No.
实际上,他们不是。
They're not, actually.
非常好,就是这样。
Very nice, that is.
嗯,我敢肯定 你会得到你自己的回来。
Well, I'm sure you'll get your own back.
我为他们的灵魂祈祷。
I pray for their souls.
当我为你们祈祷时。
As I pray for yours.
我很感激。
I'm grateful.
虽然。。。
Though...
它可能会感觉更好 找回自己的
it might feel better to get your own back
每隔一段时间。
every once in a while.
你看起来很饿。
You look hungry.
你听过太多的故事。
You've heard too many stories.
[橙皮撕裂]
[orange peel tearing]
在一周的时间里,
In a week's time,
我的次子查理九世,
my second son, Charles IX,
将加冕为法国国王。
will be crowned king of France.
在接下来的七天里,
For the next seven days,
我要被消耗了
I'm to be consumed
准备工作 用于选美比赛。
with preparations for pageantry.
盛宴,舞会,
Feasts, balls,
装饰品。
decorations.
所有细节 应该娱乐一个女人。
All the details that are supposed to entertain a woman.
但是他们不招待我。
But they do not entertain me.
因此,我想 有人...分散我的注意力
Therefore, I would like somebody to... distract me
与对话。
with conversation.
也许是那个人 可能是你。
Perhaps that person could be you.
我?
Me?
你让我想起了我自己
You remind me of myself
我刚来的时候 到这个国家。
when I first came to this country.
[轻轻地嘲笑]
[scoffs softly]
你不相信我。
You don't believe me.
好吧,你是女王。
Well, you're the queen.
而你只是 一个可怜的小仆人女孩
And you are just a poor little servant girl
谁甚至没有名字。
who doesn't even have a name.
拉希马。
Rahima.
嗯, 拉希玛...
Well, Rahima...
...我会让你进来 关于一个小秘密,好吗?
...I'll let you in on a little secret, shall I?
我曾经和你一样。
I used to be just like you.
[忧郁的音乐播放]
[somber music plays]
别人的鞋子 在我的脚上,
Someone else's shoes upon my feet,
让自己不寒而栗地入睡 在晚上
shivering myself to sleep at night,
世界上没有人 关心我。
with nobody in the world to care about me.
所以 唯一的问题是...
So the only question is...
...你愿意做什么 改变它?
...what are you willing to do to change it?
转过脸颊?
Turn the other cheek?
为那些人祷告 谁侵犯了我?
Pray for those who have trespassed against me?
井。。。
Well...
...我会告诉你 一个小故事...
...I'll tell you a little story...
...和。。。
...and...
...你可以告诉我
...you can tell me
你会做什么 不同。
what you would have done differently.
这听起来如何?
How does that sound?
[戏剧性的音乐播放]
[dramatic music plays]
然后我就开始了。
Then I'll begin.
我出生了 富裕的父母...
I was born of wealthy parents...
[婴儿哭泣]
[baby crying]
...最富有的平民 在欧洲。
...the wealthiest commoners in Europe.
为此,我的家人羡慕不已
For that, my family was envied
并同样受到鄙视。
and despised in equal measure.
[人们呻♥吟♥]
[people moaning]
但我父亲有一个弱点。
But my father had a weakness.
梅毒驱使他 直到他去世
Syphilis drove him to his death
在我出生后一年内。
within a year of my birth.
我妈妈 感染了相同的,
My mother, infected with the same,
紧随其后。
followed soon after.
我的祖母收留了我。
My grandmother took me in.
[玻璃碎屑]
[glass shatters]
[婴儿哭泣]
[baby crying]
她在睡梦中死去 几个月后。
She died in her sleep a few months later.
你可能会说我运气不好。
You might say I was bad luck.
[人] ...将在地球上完成
[person] ...will be done on Earth
就像在天堂一样。
as it is in heaven.
阿们。 -[孩子] 阿们。
Amen. -[children] Amen.
[凯萨琳]我长大了 以及其余的
[Catherine] I was raised along with the rest
不想要的孩子。
of the unwanted children.
像你一样,我相信 如果我是好的,
Like you, I believed that if I were good,
上帝会保护我。
God would protect me.
我错了。
I was wrong.
看起来很熟悉?
Look familiar?
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
[敲门]
[knocking on door]
“信靠耶♥和♥华♥ 全心全意
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
不要靠自己“——
and do not lean on your own"--
你迟到了。
You're late.
稍等片刻。
Wait a moment.
我的柳丁在哪里?
Where is my orange?
市场被清空。
The markets were emptied.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表