剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
[旁白]以前 关于蛇女王...
[Narrator] Previously onThe Serpent Queen...
[凯萨琳] 我曾经和你一样,
[Catherine] I used to be just like you,
世界上没有人 关心我。
with nobody in the world to care about me.
[鲁杰里]如果您学习 使用你的力量,
[Ruggieri] If you learn to use your powers,
你会成就伟大的。
you will achieve greatness.
你怎么知道? -我是一个算命先生。
How would you know? -I'm a fortune teller.
[克莱门特]我亲爱的侄女, 我有个好消息。
[Clement] My dear niece, I have wonderful news.
你的婚姻 已经安排好了——
Your marriage has been arranged--
次子 法国国王。
second son of the king of France.
嫁妆是否完整? -你怎么敢?
Is the dowry complete? -How dare you?
你不会完全孤单。
You won't be entirely alone.
远房♥表亲 你母亲的,
A distant cousin of your mother's,
黛安·德·普瓦捷,
Diane de Poitiers,
受到高度重视 在瓦卢瓦法♥院♥。
is highly regarded in the Valois Court.
[人]你矮个子 我们商定的金额。
[person] You are short the amount we agreed upon.
他对我撒了谎。
He lied to me.
你必须保持支援 足够长的时间怀孕。
You have to stay in favor long enough to get pregnant.
你认为 你可以管理它,嗯?
Do you think you can manage that, hmm?
[弗朗西斯]我的第二个儿子。
[Francis] My second son.
[凯萨琳]然后一些东西 可怕的事情发生了——
[Catherine] Then something terrible happened--
我坠入爱河。 -你好,表弟。
I fell in love. -Hello, cousin.
亨利似乎 这么好的年轻人。
Henri seems such a fine young man.
他是我认识的最好的男人。
He's the best man I know.
[凯萨琳]亨利?
[Catherine] Henri?
你知道吗 那天我学到了什么?
And do you know what I learned that day?
永远不要相信一个灵魂。
Never to trust a single soul.
把这个笨拙的女孩带走。 -你要带我去哪里?
Take this clumsy girl away. -Where are you taking me?
[笑]
[chuckles]
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
[娜塔莉] 对不起,它,笨拙的我。
[Nathalie] Sorry, It. Clumsy of me.
[铃♥声♥响起]
[bell ringing]
你可以离开它。 皇后乐队想要你。
You can leave that. Queen wants you.
[拉希马] 我以前就爱上了这个把戏。
[Rahima] I fell for that trick before.
我不傻。
I'm not stupid.
她选择了你 成为她的女仆。
She's picked you to be her maid.
为什么是她? -因为你是个愚蠢的馅饼。
Why her? -Because you're a stupid tart.
让自己有用 并准备好托盘。
Make yourself useful and get the tray ready.
[叹息]穿上这个。
[sighs] Get this on.
六点醒来。家务直到七点。
Wake at six. Chores till seven.
奥伊,女王期待早餐 不迟于八。
Oi, Queen expects breakfast no later than eight.
只在说话时说话,
Speak only when spoken to,
还有一个额外的表冠 一个星期为你。
and there's an extra crown a week in it for you.
并继续前进。 准备好女王的托盘。
And get a move on. Get the queen's tray ready.
你的淑女。 -谢谢。
Your ladyship. -Thank you.
[厨师]准备好托盘!
[Cook] Get that tray ready!
我会准备好托盘。 [笑]
I'll get the tray ready. [chuckles]
[警卫] 来到这个世界,你有吗?
[guard] Come up in the world, have you?
[警卫2]向我们展示你的山雀。 -[两人都笑了]
[guard 2] Show us your tits. -[both laugh]
[门关闭]
[door closes]
我可以做任何服务吗? 对你来说,女士?
Can I be of any service to you, ma'am?
您可以保持安静 直到说话。
You can keep quiet until spoken to.
不要坐红衣主教 公爵夫人旁边——
Don't sit the cardinal next to the duchess--
太多的共同朋友。
far too many friends in common.
是的,女士。
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢你,女士。
Thank you, ma'am.
[门打开]
[door opens]
[门关闭]
[door closes]
这是你开玩笑的想法吗?
Is this your idea of a joke?
那不是我。 我向你保证。
That wasn't me. I-I promise you.
我——你必须相信我。 我没有那样做。
I--you have to believe me. I didn't do that.
我当然相信你。
Of course I believe you.
有些事情告诉我 你有一个敌人。
Something tells me you have an enemy.
哪一个是它?
Which one is it?
[紧张的音乐播放]
[tense music plays]
娜塔莉.
Nathalie.
娜塔莉,我想,就是她的名字。
Nathalie, I think, is her name.
得给她一个教训, 不是吗?
Have to teach her a lesson, won't we?
这是什么?
What is it?
你不公正地惩罚了我和 然后选择我等着你,
You punished me unjustly and then chose me to wait on you,
当这么多其他人 想要这个职位。
when so many others wanted the position.
我不公正地惩罚你吗?
Did I punish you unjustly?
虽然我钦佩有人愿意 做到最好
Whilst I admire someone willing to make the best
他们的情况,
of their situation,
不要再偷我了。
don't ever steal from me again.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
下次你想要一些东西...
Next time you want something...
...只是问。
...just ask.
是的,女士。
Yes, ma'am.
现在。。。
Now...
[深吸气]
[inhales deeply]
...让我们来听听, 好吗?
...let's take the air, shall we?
[凯萨琳] 我将继续我的故事。
[Catherine] I will continue my story.
是时候确保我的婚姻了 时间不多了。
The time to secure my marriage was running short.
在义大利,我的家人 失宠了。
In Italy, my family had fallen from favor.
最近 一位阿姨遭受了痛苦
Most recently an aunt had suffered
不幸的事故 在她的睡梦中。
an unfortunate accident in her sleep.
大多数时候我仍然能够 寻找和平
Most days I was still able to find peace
在我早上骑车。
on my morning ride.
[悬疑音乐播放]
[suspenseful music plays]
[马邻居]
[horse neighs]
[咕噜声、呻♥吟♥声]
[grunts, groans]
我想我提到过 我有时有异象。
I think I mentioned I sometimes have visions.
[呼吸沉重]
[breathing heavily]
我没有说 他们总是很愉快。
I did not say they are always pleasant.
[蒂姆]蝴蝶杯怎么样, 陛下?
[Tim] How was Buttercup, Your Majesty?
她可能很固执。
She can be stubborn.
[凯萨琳]她很好。
[Catherine] She's fine.
我可以告诉你喜欢 一次愉快的旅程。
I could tell you liked a good ride.
你说什么?
What did you say?
也许我能服务,
Perhaps I can be of service,
自从你丈夫 其他地方很忙。
since your husband is busy elsewhere.
如果他知道我丈夫不是 晚上来到我的床上,
If he knew my husband was not coming to my bed at night,
每个人都做到了。
everyone did.
如果我的叔叔,教皇, 要死了
If my uncle, the pope, were to die
在支付嫁妆之前, 我会怎么样?
before the dowry was paid, what would happen to me?
我不会担心的。 -但如果他这样做了呢?
I wouldn't worry about that. -But if he did?
天啊。你血在里面。
Oh, God. You're blood's in.
[呻♥吟♥]
[groans]
没有人能知道。
No one can know.
如果未支付嫁妆 你没有怀孕,
If the dowry is not paid and you are not pregnant,
婚姻将被废除,
the marriage will be annulled,
我们都会 被送回义大利。
and we will all be sent back to Italy.
鉴于最近的命运 你的姨妈,
Given the recent fate of your aunt,
我不需要告诉你 这意味着什么。
I don't need to tell you what that would mean.
你必须找到一种方法来获得 亨利回到你的床上...
You must find a way to get Henri to return to your bed...
不惜一切代价。
whatever the cost.
[凯萨琳深深地叹了口气]
[Catherine sighs deeply]
清理她并烧毁这些。
Clean her up and burn these.
[紧张的音乐播放]
[tense music plays]
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
[黛安]嘿。
[Diane] Hey.
你吓了我一跳。
You startled me.
喜欢在树林里散步? -和你一样。
Enjoying a walk in the woods? -Same as you.
你在做什么 在烧伤坑?
What were you doing at the burn pit?
有些东西告诉我你在这里 处理证据。
Something tells me you're here to dispose of evidence.
什么样的证据?
What sort of evidence?
你的情妇没有怀孕。
Your mistress is not pregnant.
要确认的皇冠 我所知道的。
A crown to confirm what I already know.
王冠?
A crown?
我可以买♥♥一整条面包 面包与那个,
I could buy a whole loaf of bread with that,
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表