剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
[笑]
[chuckles]
[轻轻发声]
[vocalizing softly]
[亨利]继续。 -哇。毫米。
[Henry] Go on. -Wow. Mm.
A-我小时候学到的一个技巧。
A-a trick I learned as a boy.
所有的动物都是音乐性的。
All animals are musical.
嗯...
It's, um...
...这是呃,最后一件事 我妈妈教我
...it's the uh, last thing my-my mother taught me
在她去世之前。
before she died.
我从来不认识我的母亲。
I never knew my mother.
我将永远相信,
I will always believe,
至少在那一天, 我的爱得到了回报。
for that one day at least, that my love was requited.
没有人能告诉我不是。
Nobody can tell me it wasn't.
[笑]
[chuckles]
[凯萨琳]就这样, 我们结婚了。
[Catherine] And like that, we were married.
[钟声响起]
[bells tolling]
[明亮的音乐播放]
[bright music playing]
你看起来很美 今天晚上。
You look very beautiful this evening.
谢谢。谢谢。 -嗯嗯。
Thanks. Thank you. -Mm-hmm.
[叹息]
[sighs]
哦,你好,表弟。
Oh, hello, cousin.
普瓦捷夫人。
Madame de Poitiers.
[笑]叫我黛安。
[chuckles] Call me Diane.
毕竟,我们是一家人。
We're family, after all.
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
嗯,我很高兴 在法庭上有亲戚。
Um, I'm so pleased to have a relative at court.
嗯,你的母亲 会很开心
Mm, your mother would be very happy
如果她现在能看到你。
if she could see you now.
你还记得我的母亲吗?
You remember my mother?
但是,当然。
But of course.
在她的新婚之夜。
On her wedding night.
这样的美,就像你一样。
Such a beauty, just like you.
[凯萨琳笑着]
[Catherine chuckles]
我感到非常幸运。
I feel very lucky.
亨利似乎 这么好的年轻人。
Henri seems such a fine young man.
他是我认识的最好的男人。
He's the best man I know.
我喜欢你的裙子。
I love your dress.
[黛安] 我总是穿黑白
[Diane] I always wear black and white
自从我丈夫去世以来。
since my husband died.
复杂的感情, 我想你可以说。
Mixed feelings, I suppose you could say.
对不起。 -好吧,不要。
I'm sorry. -Well, don't be.
寡妇是最好的事情 一个女人可以希望成为。
A widow is the best thing a woman can hope to be.
你可以保留这笔钱。
You get to keep the money.
如果你是 足够虔诚,
And if you are sufficiently devout,
没有人期待你 娶另一个丈夫。
no one expects you to take another husband.
这是最接近的东西 我们必须自♥由♥。
It is the closest thing we have to freedom.
如果我不那么喜欢亨利,
If I weren't so fond of Henri,
我希望你也一样。
I'd wish you the same.
[两个笑声]
[both chuckle]
也许你想要一个指南 当地的动植物。
Perhaps you'd like a guide of the local flora and fauna.
哦,是的,拜托。 -毫米。
Oh, yes, please. -Mm.
埃莉诺王后,
Queen Eleanor,
法国的妹妹 死敌
sister of France's mortal enemy,
神圣罗马帝国皇帝。
the Holy Roman Emperor.
她宁愿上♥床♥睡觉 有一只狗比一个国王。
She'd rather go to bed with a dog than a king.
[喘息]哦。
[gasps] Oh.
这并不重要。
Not that it matters.
弗朗西斯。
Francis.
最近,他一直很忙 随着他最近的征服,
Lately, he's been very busy with his latest conquest,
安妮·德安普,
Anne D'Etampes,
据说有能力 无法形容的事情
said to be capable of unspeakable things
在卧室里。
in the bedroom.
波旁的查理斯。
Charles of Bourbon.
像大多数真正的贵族一样, 他不是很聪明。
Like most true aristocrats, he's not very bright.
奉上帝的名是什么 这是装置吗?
What in God's name is this contraption?
皈依新教
Converted to Protestantism
纯粹是为了政♥治♥利益。
purely for political gain.
必须是义大利人。
Must be Italian.
然后你有公爵 吉斯和他的儿子们。
Then you have the duke of Guise with his sons.
他的头衔被买♥♥走了 并支付。
His title is bought and paid for.
商人的女儿。
Merchant's daughter.
我宁愿膝盖骨折
I'd rather have my knees broken
而不是把它弯曲给美第奇家族。
than to bend it to the Medici.
嗯,嗯,我敢肯定 可以安排。
Mm, well, I'm sure that can be arranged.
你见过蒙莫朗西, 国王的忠诚的狗。
You've met Montmorency, the king's loyal dog.
对法兰西斯聪明 邀请苏丹。
Clever to Francis to invite the sultan.
每个人都知道 这是你的主意,蒙莫朗西。
Everyone knows it was your idea, Montmorency.
欧洲其他地区实际上是 他妈的害怕他。
The rest of Europe is actually fucking terrified of him.
有用的盟友,你不是说吗? -毫米。
Useful ally, wouldn't you say? -Mm.
[黛安]一起 他们组成枢密院,
[Diane] Together, they form the Privy Council,
他们互相鄙视。
and they despise each other.
唯一的事情 他们有共同点
The only thing they have in common
是的,他们会把刀放进去 国王的背影为王冠。
is, they'd put a knife in the king's back for the crown.
[掌声]
[applause]
[克莱门特]多长时间 这可能继续下去吗?
[Clement] How much longer can this possibly go on?
[清嗓子]
[clears throat]
我想要 提供祝福。
I would like to offer a benediction.
致这对夫妇的 永恒的幸福,
To the couple's eternal happiness,
正如天上的神所希望的那样。
as God in heaven intended it.
我想要 提议敬酒。
And I would like to propose a toast.
致团结 法国和义大利。
To the unity of France and Italy.
和平的新时代 和繁荣。
A new era of peace and prosperity.
[克莱门特]上帝愿意。
[Clement] God willing.
[轻柔的音乐播放]
[gentle music playing]
嘿,和你的表弟一起去跳舞。
Hey, go dance with your cousin.
[黛安]今晚的 你的新婚之夜,表弟。
[Diane] Tonight's your wedding night, cousin.
你知道的 对你的期望是什么。
You know what is expected of you.
[凯萨琳] 嗯。
[Catherine] Mm.
让我给你 一条建议。
Let me give you a piece of advice.
不要让你的丈夫失败。
Do not let your husband fail.
[凯萨琳笑着]
[Catherine chuckles]
我很了解他。
I know him well.
做你自己。
Be yourself.
大胆一点。
Be bold.
这就是亨利想要的。
That's what Henri wants.
[凯萨琳]是的。
[Catherine] Yeah.
是的,我会的。
Yes, I will.
我们都取决于你。
We are all depending on you.
[烟花爆裂] -[人]你看到了吗?
[fireworks popping] -[person] Did you see that?
[黛安]哦!
[Diane] Oh!
(笑) -[亨利]让我们看看。
[laughs] -[Henri] Let's see.
[兴奋的喋喋不休]
[excited chatter]
[凯萨琳]哦。
[Catherine] Oh.
[人们喃喃自语]
[people murmuring]
大胆,嗯?
Bold, hmm?
[凯萨琳]嗯。
[Catherine] Hmm.
[打哈欠]
[yawns]
[人]哦,漂亮。
[person] Oh, pretty.
[人]非常美。
[person] Very pretty.
[弗朗西斯]让比武开始吧! -[克莱门特] 毫米。
[Francis] Let the joust begin! -[Clement] Mm.
[克莱门特清嗓子]
[Clement clears throat]
[人]而不是他而不是我。
[person] Rather him than me.
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
[克莱门特清嗓子]
[Clement clears throat]
有人会有 我认为要采取主动。
Someone will have to take initiative, I think.
[埃莉诺] 嗯。
[Eleanor] Mm.
[人]哇,冒险。
[person] Wow, adventurous.
[查理斯]日尔曼立场。
[Charles] Germanic position.
这是一个安全的赌注。
It's a safe bet.
[轻轻地]嘿,看看我。
[softly] Hey, look at me.
假装我们是孤独的。
Pretend we're alone.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表