剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
亨利属于我
Henri belongs with me.
我们为什么不问问亨利他想要什么?
Well, why don't we ask Henri what he desires?
没问题 亨利?
Sure. Henri?
亨利
Henri.
过来
Come.
我能说什么?
What can I say?
我现在就在我想去的地方
I'm where I want to be.
即使我的生命不再有危险
Though my life was no longer in danger,
我现在觉得它有可能被毁灭
I now felt the possibility of it slipping away altogether.
我当时还不知道
I didn't know it then,
老国王将是我生存的动力
but the king would be the source of my preservation.
凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳
Catherine. Catherine.
怎么啦?
What is it?
国王要求
The king has requested
你去打猎
your presence for a hunt.
什么,现在?
What, now?
对 现在
Yes. Now.
我以为你俩已经分手了
Thought you two were done with each other.
天气很冷
It was cold.
公主需要穿上厚衣服去打猎
The princess needs to be dressed for a hunt.
现在?
Now?
对 现在
Yes. Now.
我的上帝啊
Fuck's sake.
起床
Get up.
早上好
Morning.
干嘛要这么早?
Why so fucking early?
他认为雄鹿会老死吗?
Does he think the stags will die of old age
如果我们午饭后出去?
if we go out after lunch?
我讨厌打猎
I hate hunting.
哦,你没有胃口吗?
Oh, you don't have the stomach for it?
相反,我只是不明白
On the contrary, I just don't understand
为什么我要在我的晚餐周围追逐,还得自己杀了它
why I have to chase around my dinner and kill it myself.
这就是上帝创造仆人的原因
That's why God invented servants.
另一方面我喜欢早点打猎
I, on the other hand, love an early hunt.
嗯,这并不让我惊讶
Well, it doesn't surprise me.
屠♥杀♥小动物
Slaughter of small animals
会让你心情愉悦
probably gets you in the mood.
我想知道是什么能让你有心情
I wonder what gets you in the mood.
把工作交给你妈妈通常能做到这一点
Hand job off your mother usually does the trick.
她可喜欢动粗
She likes a bit of rough trade.
是吗?
Does she?
啊!
Ah!
美好的一天,嗯?
A great day for it, hmm?
你确定这是个好主意吗?
You sure this is a good idea?
如果你不愿意去
If you're not feeling up to it,
不去没啥可耻的
there is no shame in calling it off.
我当然能行
Of course I'm up to it.
如果你不行,你可以留下来
Well, if you're not, maybe you should stay
和黛安一起做针线活
and work on your needlepoint with Diane.
哦,来吧!
Oh, come on!
哈! -
Ha! -
喔
Whoa.
您为什么让他走?
Why'd you let him go?
我也不知道
I don't know.
管他呢
Anyway,
我可以随时回来
I can always come back
明天杀了他
and kill him tomorrow.
嗯?
Hmm?
啊
Ah.
你在这里
There you are.
我们很担心
We were worried.
也许你们应该加油跟上
Perhaps you should try to keep up.
他跑了,是吗?
Got away, did he?
当然不是,你这个混♥蛋♥
Of course not, you prick.
显然是国王放了他
Obviously, the king let him go.
亨利!
Henri!
爸爸,跟我说话
Father, speak to me.
爸爸,请跟我说话
Father, speak to me, please.
我们需要帮忙
We need some help, please.
快帮帮我
Get help!
那是凯瑟琳吗?
Is that Catherine?
是啊
Yeah.
我要和她聊聊
I'd like to speak with her.
每个人都会利用我的死
Everyone will try to take advantage of my death.
而你将是真正的赢家
But you will be the real winner.
走着瞧
Wait and see.
但你必须向我保证
You must promise me
不要抛弃亨利
not to give up on Henri
因为那个女人
because of that woman.
他需要一个妻子
He-he needs a wife,
而不是母亲
not a mother.
他需要你
He needs you.
他没有骨气
He doesn't have the backbone
独自统治
to rule alone.
诀窍是
The trick is
永远不要表现出好感
don't ever show favor.
嗯?
Hmm?
不管你认为谁是对的
No matter who you think is right.
保留波旁和吉斯
Keep the Bourbons and the Guises
互相争斗
fighting each other.
这样,你的位置
That way, your position
始终是安全的
will always be secure.
啊,你明白了
Ah, you get it.
你心知肚明,我知道的
You-you get it, I know.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will come right
当你被加冕为女王时
when you're crowned queen.
我向你保证
I promise you.
谢谢您的好意
Thank you for your kindness.
亨利
Henri.
当你是国王的时候
When you are king,
你一定要把这个好女人
you will put this fine woman
送进你的枢密院
on your Privy Council.
是
Yeah.
我向你保证,爸爸
You-you have my word, Father.
她将是我们的救星
She-she will be our salvation.
随着国王的离去
With the king gone,
他保护过的人
those he had protected
除了离开别无选择
had no choice but to leave.
现在是时候了
Now is the time
让她们注意到你的存在
to exert influence.
是的,妈妈
Yes, Mother.
随着老人的离去
With the old man gone,
会有一场疯狂的撕咬
there will be a feeding frenzy.
不要像你父亲那样让自己被忽视
Don't let yourself be passed over like your father did.
你在认真听吗?
Are you listening?
我在听,不用太劳神
I am, not that I need to.
这些以前都听过
Heard it all before.
我们都听过
We both have.
你就不会有麻烦了
Then you should have no trouble
照我说的做
doing what I tell you.
黛安就是那个
Diane is the one
你必须上宫廷
you have to court.
她不会让自己的影响力
She will not let her influence
在新国王的名单上消失
on the new king slip now.
她的良好的判断力就像一个男人
If she'd had the good sense to be born a man,
比赛就要分出胜负了
the game would be almost over.
很痛苦,不是吗?
Painful, isn't it?
你比任何人都爱他
You loved him more than anyone,
现在他的故事里没有你的位置了
and now there is no place for you in his story.
你的时间也不多了
Your time will come, you know.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表