剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
傻♥逼♥ -猪操的
Kiddie-fiddler. - Pig-fucker.
哦 你已经长大了
Oh, grow up.
非常感谢
Thank you.
下一次你将去战斗
It'll be you going to war next.
玛-玛-玛丽说我应该专注于我的优势
M-Ma-Mary says I should focus on my strengths.
玛丽说你的优势是什么?
And what does Mary say that those are?
经♥文♥研究
The-the study of scriptures.
嗯 像大多数备受身体折磨的人一样
Mm. Like most who suffer from physical afflictions,
弗朗西斯离上帝更近
Francis is very close to God.
在别人眼中的软弱 在我眼中的却是力量
What others see as weakness, I see only as strength.
陛下
Your Majesty.
嗯 这可能不是坏事
Well, that can be no bad thing.
不要可怜我们的敌人 父亲
Show our enemies no mercy, Father.
我们为您祈祷
We will pray for you.
啊
Ah.
黛安 你在干什么?
Diane, what are you doing?
我决定陪你去前线
I have decided I shall accompany you to the front
给你带来好运
and bring you luck.
黛安--
Diane--
我比你们大多数人强
I can outride most of your men.
当我有用的时候 你能让我坐下来休息一下吗?
Would you have me sit and pine when I can be useful?
我只希望吉斯公爵能跟上
I only hope the Duke of Guise can keep up.
我要试试
I certainly intend to try.
好吧
Very well.
我能问你件事吗 兄弟?
Can I ask you something, brother?
当然 兄弟
Of course, brother.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么同意
Why the fuck did you agree
把你的摄政♥权♥交给凯瑟琳
to surrender your regency to Catherine
国王不在的时候?
while the king is away?
国王问我
Well, the king asked me.
我该怎么办?
What was I supposed to do?
你应该说不
You were supposed to say no.
我不在乎我丈夫带走了黛安
I didn't care that my husband took Diane
与他一同战斗
to battle with him.
如果运气好的话 他们会被抓获
With any luck, they would be captured,
赎金我会迟迟不付
held for ransom that I would be slow to pay.
重要的是 现在是我执政的时候了
All that mattered was that it was my time to govern.
全法国的摄政王
Regent of all France.
对一个平民来说真不赖
Not bad for a commoner.
看 神圣罗马皇帝
Look, the Holy Roman emperor,
他的营地比我们要大得多
his battalion is much larger than ours.
我们唯一的优势是地理位置
Our only advantage is geography.
我们应该出其不意
We should take them by surprise, approach from
利用黎明前的山脊 -是吗?
the ridge before daybreak... -Yeah?
然后把他们赶到森林里
And drive them into the forest.
是的 他们不会料到的
Yes, they wouldn't expect it.
如果你让一半士兵步行
If you were to send half your men on foot
藏在森林的暗处
into the dark of the forest
然后使从山上佯攻
and then make the approach from above a feint,
他们就会反应过来
they would still react as if it's not
他们一定会应战 对吗?
and they would do as you say, no?
是的 如果我们的骑手在冲下山的路上发出呐喊
Yes, if our riders made a hell of a noise on the way down,
然后他们会在我们挖的沟渠里遇到我们的人
then there they would meet our men in ditches that we've dug.
等待将敌人切成碎片
Waiting to cut the enemy to pieces.
确实
Exactly.
正如夫人所说
Just like madam said.
这是很好的计划 陛下
Excellent plan, Your Majesty.
蒙莫伦西会感到骄傲的
Montmorency would be proud.
是的 这就是他教给我们的 对吗?
Yeah, well, it's what he taught us, isn't it?
预见敌人的反应并加以利用
Anticipate an enemy's reaction and use it.
嗯
Mm.
没想到你真的在关注战事
Didn't think you were paying attention.
我从未懈怠
Always.
你是女王的裁缝吗?
Are you the queen's dressmaker?
怎么了?
What's it to you?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
那去厨房♥吧
So go to the kitchen.
我在一家裁缝店当学徒
I worked as an apprentice for a dressmaker.
也许我可以为你工作
Perhaps I could work for you.
我只想要一个睡觉的地方
All I want is a place to sleep.
我不需要任何帮助
I don't need any help.
现在滚开
Now fuck off.
凯瑟琳找你
Catherine asked for you.
是吗?
Did she?
这些天 你从来没有完成你制定的目标
You're never where you say you're going to be these days.
我太忙了
I've been busy.
你手里拿着什么?
What's that you've got in your hand there?
没有什么
Nothing.
没有什么
Nothing?
给我看看
Show me.
实际上 这是给你的礼物
It's a present for you, actually.
现在你破坏了惊喜
Now you've spoiled the surprise.
你确实告诉过他们我要召开枢密院会议吗?
You told them I requested a Privy Council meeting?
当然
Of course.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
摄政王召集了枢密院会议
The regent's called a Privy Council meeting.
你是说那个商人的女儿?
You mean the merchant's daughter?
像这样的人叫吉斯是不会去的
A Guise does not come when called by someone like that.
还是你是她的狗?
Or are you her dog?
那么 妈妈
Okay, Mother.
你想让我怎么办?
What would you want me to do?
因为我是国王枢密院的成员
As I am a member of the king's Privy Council.
是的 是国王的枢密院
Yes, the king's Privy Council.
让她来找你
Make her come to you.
告诉她我不舒服
Tell her I'm indisposed.
枢密院会议
Privy Council meeting.
坐下 安托万
Sit down, Antoine.
红衣主教去了吗?
Is the cardinal going?
他也被召唤了
He has been called.
这并不意味着他要去
That doesn't mean he's going.
查查
Find out.
我们不会像一对大奶♥子♥一样坐在那里
We're not gonna sit there like a big pair of tits,
等着他
waiting for him.
那样 他会很开心的 对吗?
No. He'd just love that, wouldn't he?
是的 那样我们看起来很软弱
Yes, because then we would look weak,
我们不会得到我们想要的
and we would not get what we want.
没错 当然
Right. Of course.
那我们到底想要什么?
And-and-and what is it we want, exactly?
在没有压力的情况下吃完我们的饭菜
To finish our meal without being burdened
不该迁就摄政王的一时冲动
by the whims of someone who shouldn't be regent.
对
Right.
只是
It's just that...
嗯 这一切似乎有点毫无意义
well, it-it all seems a bit pointless
当我们真的可以帮助她进行治理的时候
when we might actually help govern.
不管有没有意义 这是家族生意 安托万
Pointless or not, it's the family business, Antoine.
如果你不喜欢 你可以随时
If you don't like it, you can always
去帮爸爸照看妈妈的花♥园♥
go and help Father tend to Mother's gardens.
我就知道我会受到考验
I knew I would be tested,
但不知道来得这么快
but I had no idea it was going to be so soon.
啊 陛下
Ah, Your Majesty.
你 呃
Have you, uh,
您是来忏悔的吗?
have you come for confession?
我没有什么要忏悔的
I have nothing to confess.
拜托
Please.
我在枢密院会议上念叨你
I missed you at the Privy Council meeting.
哦 我的信徒中有一个需要帮助
Yes, a member of my, uh, flock was in need.
我收到了国王的消息
I've had a message from the king.
如果他想继续战斗 他需要更多的资金
He will need more funds if he is to keep fighting.
恐怕您在显示你缺乏从政经验
I'm afraid you're-you're showing your inexperience.
枢密院不能给你所需要的
The Privy Council can't give you what you need.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表