剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
我的自立
My independence...
是我关心的
is of my concern,
这是我快乐的源泉
as is the source of my pleasure.
是吗?
Yes?
我过着我认为合适的生活
I live my life as I see fit.
我从未反对过你们的友谊
I have never objected to your friendship.
但既然你是国王
But now that you are king,
这只会损害你的形象
it can only undermine your position.
在我看来这是你自己的立场
Something tells me it's your own position
是你所关心的
that you're concerned about.
新女王有个传统
It is customary for a new queen
给她最爱的人送礼物
to offer gifts to her favorites.
请允许我送给我的表姐
Allow me to gift my cousin
Chaumont城♥堡♥
the Chateau Chaumont.
不远
It is not far.
你们可以随时见面
And you can see each other whenever you like.
Chaumont城♥堡♥?
Chateau Chaumont?
她在那里会很开心
She'll be happy there.
也许吧
Perhaps.
我跟黛安谈谈
Speak to Diane.
如果她同意
If she agrees...
我不会反对
I will not oppose it.
这个行吗?
May I?
我非常喜欢它
I like it very much.
它是什么?
What is it?
来自东方的檀香
Sandalwood from the east.
是不是太紧了?
Is that too tight?
没有 -正合适
No. -Perfect.
它会准备好吗?
And it will be ready?
当然
Of course.
这是什么? -啊
What is this? - Ah.
当我们加冕为国王和王后
When we are crowned king and queen,
我们需要一个皇家徽章
we will need a royal crest.
怎么样?
What do you think?
我认为这纯粹是时髦的胡说八道
I think it's posh bollocks.
当我成为女王时,你要听从我的
When I am queen, you will heed me.
还能咋地
Or what?
我会让你变得更矮
I'll make you shorter.
要是你能让自己变更漂亮就好了
If only you could make yourself prettier.
这么做你需要鲁杰里
You'd need Ruggieri for that.
你已经不需要鲁杰里
You don't need Ruggieri for anything.
此外,你已经
Besides, you've gotten
他没有你想要的一切
everything you wanted without him.
虽然我确实想知道他怎么样了
Though I do wonder what's become of him.
够了
Enough.
我以前告诫过你们,我不希望
I've told you before, I do not wish
听到有人再提到他的名字
to hear his name mentioned.
你找我,表妹?
You called for me, cousin?
对
Yes.
你们出去吧
You may leave me now.
我要加冕为女王
Now that I'm to be crowned queen,
我想你应该呆在别的地方
I thought you should stay somewhere else.
所有的安排都会妥善处理
All of the arrangements will be taken care of.
你将住在Chaumeau城♥堡♥
You will live at the Chateau Chaumont.
你真是太慷慨了
You are most generous.
你一直是个好人
You have been a good
我丈夫忠实的朋友
and loyal friend to my husband.
为此
And for that,
我永远感激不尽
I am eternally grateful.
我是懂得感恩的人
I am the one who is grateful...
…陛下
...Your Majesty.
你找我?
You asked for me?
你来了
And you came.
关上门
Close the door.
我听说你很擅长你的工作
I hear you're skilled at what you do.
你没听错
You heard right.
如果,要是我有问题
If, for instance, I had a problem,
你会有一个解决方案
you would have a solution.
这要看什么情况
That depends.
关于?
On?
嗯,我认为是
Well, I suppose
问题的本质
the nature of the problem.
那好吧
All right, then.
新国王
The new king,
你主人的丈夫
your mistress's husband,
我创造了他
I made him.
我教了他所有的知识
I taught him everything he knows.
现在我将被淘汰
And now I am to be made obsolete,
慢慢消失
to fade into the woodwork
就像一个筋疲力尽的妓♥女♥
liked a used up whore,
像个他妈的女招待
like a fucking shopgirl.
但我不是他妈的女招待
But I'm not the fucking shopgirl here,
对吗?
am I?
你希望我帮助你
You expect me to help you
你知道我的主人是不会同意的
when you know my mistress would not approve?
然而你来了这里
And yet you are here,
因为,像我们其他人一样
because, like the rest of us,
你想掌握自己的命运
you would like a hand in your own fate.
所以,安吉丽卡
So, Angelica,
你能帮我解决我的问题吗?
is my problem one you can help me with?
你想被瞩目
You want to be noticed.
我想成为一个难忘的人
I want to be unforgettable.
不管你的主人付给你什么
Whatever your mistress is paying you,
我都会加倍
I will double.
这是我父亲给我的
My father gave me this.
他告诉我有古老的部落
He told me there were ancient tribes
相信摄入黄金的人
that believed the ingestion of gold
会让他们永生
would make them live forever.
结果却不是这样
Turns out it doesn't.
发现黄金会毒害心灵
Turns out gold can poison the mind
如果大量食用
if consumed in significant doses.
但…这点就够了
But... just enough
将永葆你的青春
will preserve your youth...
…让你由内而外发光
...and make you shine from within.
太好了,安吉丽卡
Very good, Angelica.
非常好
Very good.
我从没想到会是我
I never expected it to be me.
你知道的?
You know?
我哥哥死后
After my brother died,
我知道总有一天会发生的
I knew it would happen one day,
当然,当然
of course, of course.
我只是…我不知道
I just--I don't know.
我只是希望我能让他感到骄傲,仅此而已
I just hope I can make him proud, that's all.
没有什么能让我更快乐
Nothing makes me happier
比你加冕为法国国王
than seeing you crowned King of France.
你知道吗?
Do you know that?
没有你,我不会站在这儿
I wouldn't be here without you.
我也是
Nor I.
你就是为此而生的
You were born for this.
明天,你将被加冕
Tomorrow, you will be crowned
上帝在地球上的代表
God's representative on Earth.
今晚
Tonight...
我想告诉你这是什么
I want to show you what it is
像上帝一样被爱
to be loved like a god.
你看起来很可爱
You look lovely.
这是黛安的颜色
Those are Diane's colors.
是吗?
Are they?
哦,是的
Oh, yes.
我不太擅长这些事情
I guess I'm not very good at these things, I'm afraid.
黛安主动提出帮忙
Diane offered to help.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表