剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
[喊叫]
[shouts]
我可以再喝点酒吗?
Could I have some more wine?
[人] 这是怎么?他妈的地狱。
[person] What's this? Fucking hell.
我们没有葡萄酒, 你的恩典。
We don't have any wine, Your Grace.
哦,波洛克。 你能给我拿点酒吗?
Oh, bollocks. Would you fetch me some wine?
她说没有了。 -[王储]总是有更多。
She said there is no more. -[Dauphin] There's always more.
你不能相信这些人。
You can't trust these people.
撒谎和偷窃 是他们的本性,你知道的。
To lie and steal is their nature, you know.
就像无聊一样 愚蠢的是你的。
Just as being boring and stupid is yours.
[人嘲笑]
[person scoffs]
这是一个笑话。我在开玩笑。
It's a joke. I'm joking.
[人]好笑话。 -[王储]愚蠢,伙计。
[person] Good joke. -[Dauphin] Stupid, man.
啊,喝一杯, 我正在寻找饮料。
Ay, a drink, I'm looking for a drink.
不能开玩笑。
Can't take a joke.
哦。
Oh.
哇。真是个狗屎洞。
Whoa. What a shithole.
哦。 -他妈的。
Oh. -Fuck.
你的恩典。 -不要触摸。
Your Grace. -Don't touch.
哎呀。
Ew.
你在这里喝了什么酒?
You got any booze in here?
啊。来吧。 这看起来不错。
Ah. Here we go. That looks nice.
神。他妈的。
God. Fuck.
鬼鬼祟祟的小
Sneaky little shit.
哎呀!嘿,看看我发现了什么。
Oi! Hey, look what I found.
难道我不认得他吗,表弟?
Don't I recognize him, cousin?
我相信这个人工作 在皇家马厩。
I believe this man works at the royal stable.
[弗朗西斯]你知道吗 谁应对这些负责?
[Francis] Do you know who is responsible for these?
不,你的恩典。 -请。请。
No, Your Grace. -Please. Please.
我的丈夫是个好人。 他病得很重。
My husband is a good man. He's terribly ill.
[蒙莫朗西]你做什么 想让我和他做吗?
[Montmorency] What do you want me to do with him?
我求求你! 我恳求你,你的恩典!
I beg you! I beg you, Your Grace!
你是一位睿智善良的国王。 请。请——
You are a wise and kind king. Please. Please--
他必须为自己的罪行付出代价。
He has to pay for his crime.
请。 我一无所有,陛下!
Please. I have nothing, Your Majesty!
[弗朗西斯]哦,看在上帝的份上。
[Francis] Oh, for God's sake.
你想要一个头, 陛下。
You wanted a head, Your Majesty.
我们必须在我吃饭的时候吗? -[抽泣]拜托。不!
Must we while I'm eating? -[sobbing] Please. No!
拜托!我不想要我的——
Oh, please! I don't want my--
哦,要是她闭嘴就好了 所以我可以思考!
Oh, if only she'd shut up so I can think!
请!拜托,你的恩典! 请!
Please! Please, Your Grace! Please!
[尖叫] -[马邻]
[screams] -[horse neighs]
[紧张的音乐播放]
[tense music plays]
现在你可以想想了,爸爸。
Now you can think, Papa.
哦,你不需要那样做。
Oh, you didn't need to do that.
在那里,现在你已经把我 吃完午饭。
There, now you've put me off my lunch.
快乐?
Happy?
搞什么 你错了吗?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
哦,不要那么戏剧化。
Oh, don't be so dramatic.
其他人呢?
What about the others?
他们嘲笑你。 他们必须为自己的罪行付出代价。
They mocked you. They must pay for their crime.
[蒙莫朗西]陛下 没必要。
[Montmorency] Your Majesty, it's not necessary.
让亨利去做。
Make Henri do it.
请陛下。 饶了我的儿子。
Please, Your Majesty. Spare my boy.
亨利。。。
Henri...
...完成它们。
...finish them.
我不想。
I don't want to.
照我说的做!
Do as I say!
(笑)真?
[laughing] Really?
哦。
Oh.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我只是鄙视他。
I just despise him.
我只是鄙视 我的兄弟,和...
I just despise my brother, and...
我恨我的父亲 因为他放纵了他。
and I hate my father for indulging him.
你没看到吗?
Do you not see?
我不觉得自己忠心耿耿 到其中任何一个。
I feel no allegiance to either one of them.
其中任何一个。
Either one of them.
我只为法国服务。
I serve only France.
你是男人的两倍 你哥哥是。
You are twice the man your brother is.
或者你的父亲。
Or your father.
你是。
You are.
[亨利]谢谢。
[Henri] Thank you.
[黛安] 国王在召唤你。
[Diane] The king is calling you.
您不必这样做。
You don't have to do that.
你会带来羞耻吗 瓦卢瓦的名字?
Would you bring shame to the Valois name?
我教过你吗 没什么,亨利?
Have I taught you nothing, Henri?
不要让我失望。
Do not disappoint me.
请不要。
Please don't.
亨利。
Henri.
[蒙莫朗西]转身。
[Montmorency] Turn around.
转!
Turn!
你甚至不会看我吗?
Won't you even look at me?
你甚至不会看他吗?
Won't you even look at him?
嗯,你够男人吗?
Well, are you man enough?
瞄准他胸部的中心。
Aim at the center of his chest.
确保他死得很快。
Make sure he dies quickly.
公主,帮帮我。 我信守诺言。
Princess, help me. I kept my word.
为什么他有吸引力 对你来说,表弟?
Why is he appealing to you, cousin?
[蒂姆] 请帮帮我,普林西比萨。
[Tim] Help me, please, Principessa.
这是你想要的吗? -请。请。
This is what you want? -Please. Please.
这就是你想要的,是吗? 这就是你想要的?
This is what you want, yeah? This is what you want?
[围观者喘息]
[onlookers gasp]
看着我。跑!
Look at me. Run!
[凯萨琳]请获取 这些衣服脱在我身上。
[Catherine] Please get these clothes off me.
你的血在。 -什么?
Your blood's in. -What?
[忧虑的音乐播放]
[apprehensive music plays]
天啊。
Oh, God.
[叹息]
[sighs]
准确翻译 我告诉你,
Translate exactly what I tell you,
我会确保 鲁杰里会説明你。
and I'll make sure Ruggieri helps you.
萨拉姆·阿莱库姆。
Salaam alaikum.
阿莱库姆·阿萨拉姆。
Alaikum assalam.
告诉他我来这里
Tell him I come here
作为代表 瓦卢瓦法♥院♥。
as a representative of the Valois Court.
你可以自己告诉我。
You can tell me yourself.
好吧。
All right.
我丈夫 奥尔良公爵,
My husband, the Duke of Orleans,
希望您考虑 我们人♥民♥之间的联盟
would like you to consider an alliance between our people
支援他和他的主张 到义大利各省
to support him and his claim to the Italian provinces
在我的嫁妆中承诺。
promised in my dowry.
碰巧的是, 我有一定的愿望
As it happens, I have certain aspirations
你也许可以 説明我。
you might be able to assist me with.
也许。。。
Perhaps...
他们将是互惠互利的。
they'll be mutually beneficial.
也许他们会的。
Perhaps they will.
你的父亲偏爱你的兄弟
Your father favors your brother
因为他犯了错误 他对勇敢的残酷。
because he mistakes his cruelty for bravery.
你并不残忍♥。
You are not cruel.
你是光荣的。
You are honorable.
被盗的嫁妆 从您那里
The dowry that was stolen from you
是这个荣誉的污点。
is a stain on that honor.
但是有一个解决方案。
But there is a solution.
你告诉我你的父亲 和苏丹
You told me your father and the sultan
有共同的敌人 在神圣罗马帝国皇帝。
have a common enemy in the Holy Roman Emperor.
以他为盟友...
With him as an ally...
你可以赢回来 什么是你的。
you could win back what is justly yours.
与苏丹结盟 反对欧洲君主?
Ally with the sultan against a European monarch?
他是一个异教♥徒♥。
He's a heathen.
在战斗中令人恐惧。
And fearsome in battle.
你的兄弟假装战争 并杀害手无寸铁的妇女。
Your brother makes pretend war and kills unarmed women.
你可以成为一名真正的士兵 并带回属于你的东西。
You could be a real soldier and bring back what is yours.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表