剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
一定是她叔叔威逼这个问题
it's got to be her uncles who force the issue.
我没有看到任何人被强迫
I don't see anyone being forced.
你看到有人被强迫吗?
Do you see anyone being forced?
正如夫人所说 孩子们非常相爱
As Madame says, the children are very much in love.
我认为这很明显
I think that's pretty obvious.
就像我找到我表姐的一样
And as moving as I find my cousin's
对爱情问题的新兴趣
newfound concern for matters of love,
新教♥徒♥正在日益不满
the Protestants are disgruntled as it is.
这可不是考虑王妃的合适时机
This is not the time for a dauphine
首先最要紧的事
perceived first and foremost
一个频临崩溃的修道院女孩
as a deranged convent girl.
不…当然不是冒犯你
N-no... no offense to you personally, of course.
其他孩子
The other children
一直感谢玛丽的宗教指导
have always appreciated Mary for her religious guidance.
这是我卑微的责任
It is my humble duty.
哦 上帝 我想我的观点是正确的
Oh, God. I-I think my point is made.
弗朗西斯
Francis,
也许当你完成学业后
perhaps when you have finished your education,
我们可以考虑这件事
we-we can revisit the matter.
学校能教国王什么?
What does school have to teach a king?
亨利从父亲那里学到了他需要知道的一切
Henri learned everything he needed to know from his father.
还有你
And you.
我们就这样定了吗?
Shall we consider the matter closed?
不
No.
不?
No?
不
No.
但是亨利
But Henri,
这是我想要的
this is what I want.
这不是我想要的
Well, this is not what I want.
弗朗西斯将在时机成熟时结婚
Francis will wed when the time is right.
那是什么时候?
And when will that be?
-
什么时候由我决定!
When I am good and ready!
去你的
God damn you.
说得好 陛下
Well put, Your Majesty.
丢人
Shame.
运气真坏
Tough luck.
看来我们高估了您的影响力
It appears we overestimated your influence.
你的婚礼按计划准备
Plan your wedding.
亨利不会反对我
Henri will not oppose me.
射得好
Good shot.
黛安不爱我
Diane doesn't love me.
你真的相信吗?
Do you really believe that?
我怀疑她真的爱过我
I doubt she ever did.
我不希望同样的事情发生在弗朗西斯身上
I don't want the same thing happening to Francis.
该死的玛丽
Fucking Mary...
带着他像狗一样四处走动
leads him around like a dog.
那就禁止结合
Then forbid the union.
如果真的那么简单
If it were that easy.
这很简单
It is.
现在还不太晚
It isn't too late.
让吉斯家指责我偏袒一方吗?
And have the Guises accuse me of taking sides?
或者他妈的波旁家
Or the fucking Bourbons.
枢密院几乎不能正常运作
Privy Council barely functions as it is.
也许你如果有一个公正的顾问
Perhaps if you had an impartial advisor
在会上
on the council,
可以恢复平衡
someone to restore balance.
是的 我父亲驱逐了这个唯一公正的顾问
Yes, well, my father banished the only impartial advisor
法国曾经有过
France ever had.
蒙莫伦西爱你如子
And Montmorency loved you like a son,
你也爱他
and you him.
如果你给召唤他 他会回来的
If you were to call him back, he would return.
我知道他会的
I know he would.
给他写信
Write to him...
以我的名义
under my name.
同时
In the meantime,
也许有办法阻止
there may be a way to put a stop
戴安的婚礼准备
to Diane's wedding preparations
而不被视为偏袒
without being seen to take sides.
把这个交给蒙莫伦西
Deliver this to Montmorency.
啊 -嗯
Ah. - Mmm.
陛下 见到你真高兴
Your Majesty, how lovely to see you.
作为皇家账户的保管人
As keepers of the royal accounts,
你可以拒绝从国库中提取任何款项
you can reject any withdrawals from the Treasury
如果他们违反了国家预算的规定
if they violate the dictates of the national budget.
是不是这样?
Is that not true?
理论上讲是的
In theory.
国王实施了一套新的
The king has imposed a new set
财政限制条令
of financial restrictions.
如果你愿意 也可以称之为紧缩措施
Call them austerity measures, if you like,
以确保法国的未来
to secure the future of France.
“任何资金申请
"Any requests for funds
“如被认为是娱乐或庆祝活动
"considered entertainment or festivities
可以拒绝”
may be rejected."
我明白了
I see.
是你让他这么做的吗?
Did, uh... did you put him up to this?
国王知道自己怎么做决定
The king is his own man.
是的 当然是
No, of course he is.
他永远不会被女人左右
Never one to be swayed by a woman.
很明显 我们将别无选择
It's clear we have no choice
除了通知德瓦捷夫人拒绝她的请求
but to send a message rejecting Madame de Poitiers' request.
我们对此无能为力
It is out of our hands.
对吗 安托万?
Isn't that right, Antoine?
100%. 不过 真可惜
100%. Shame, though.
我喜欢婚礼
I love a wedding.
剩下的你来处理 好吗?
I'll leave the rest to you, shall I?
看来波旁家族找到了一个朋友
It appears the Bourbons may have found a friend
在你身上
in you after all.
嗯
Hm.
你在看什么?
What are you reading?
以弗所书22章
Uh, Ephesians 22.
“妻子们 服从你的丈夫
"Wives, submit yourself to your husbands...
“就像你对上帝所做的一样”
"As you do to the Lord."
我在修道院的岁月
My years in the convent
没有完全浪费
weren't entirely wasted.
嗯嗯
Hm. Well,
听到这个消息我松了一口气
I'm relieved to hear it.
所以…你和弗朗西斯要结婚了
So... you and Francis are to be married.
这是上帝的旨意
'Tis God's will.
我希望如此
I hope so.
弗朗西斯说话的时候--
You know, when Francis talks, he--
玛-玛-玛丽
M-M-Mary.
但我相信上帝会折磨他所爱的人
But it is my belief that God afflicts his favorites.
是的 他口吃
Yes, he stutters.
嗯 不总是这样
Well, not always.
你看
You see,
他的男子气概也是如此
so it is with his manhood.
我…我不明白
Wh-I... I don't understand.
所以没人告诉你?
So no one has told you?
告诉我什么?
Told me what?
一段时间以来 这一直是我们的担心
It has been our fear for some time now
弗朗西斯不能生孩子
that Francis cannot have children.
他的叔叔也是这样
It was the same with his uncle.
你会和他相处得很好
You would have gotten along well with him.
正如你所说 上帝折磨他的所爱的人
As you say, God afflicts his favorites.
你为什么告诉我这个?
Why are you telling me this?
因为根据你的订婚条约
Because according to the terms of your engagement,
如果婚姻没有孩子
if the marriage is childless,
你将丧失了对英格兰和苏格兰的主♥权♥
you forfeit your sovereignty over England and Scotland.
我的--
My--
嗯 我的叔叔从没有告诉过我
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表