剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
不要怀疑他的决心
Do not doubt his resolve.
我想让人们知道我在这个问题上的立场
I want the people to know where I stand on this issue.
他们确实如此
And they do.
的确 我有时会呼吸困难
I-it's true, my breathing sometimes gives me difficulty,
但我并不软弱
but I am not feeble.
当然 陛下
Of course, Your Majesty.
但这将是一个非常非常危险的状况
But this is a very, very dangerous situation.
恕我直言 国王身体不适
With all due respect, the king is sick.
不 国王很好
No. The king is fine.
他--
He--
弗朗西斯 还好吧?
Francis, it's all right, hm?
还好吗
It's all right. Yeah?
嗯?
Mm?
是的
Yeah?
你还没征询过他的想法
You're all right.
我很好
I am well.
他很好
He is well.
你知道 也许这只是你自己的决定
You know, perhaps it is your resolve
难道不应该被质疑 嗯?
that should be questioned, hm?
据说 即使是天主教会内部
It has been said that even the Catholic Church
也并非没有异端 我警告你
is not free of heretics, and I warn you,
我将竭尽全力
I will leave no stone unturned.
你要么支持我们 要么反对我们
You are either with us, or you are against us.
我们与您站在一起
We are with you.
没问题
Of course.
跟我走 弗朗西斯
Come, Francis.
好吧 你在玩什么把戏?
Okay, what are you playing at?
他根本做不了这种事
He is in no condition to do something like this.
没错
True.
但上帝与他同在
But he has God on his side.
你最好知道你在做什么
You better know what you're doing.
因为我们的侄女他妈的已经失控了
'Cause our niece is out of fucking control,
如果你没有注意到的话 -就交给我吧
if you hadn't noticed. -Just leave it to me.
我会处理好的
I'll manage it.
这就是我担心的
That's what I'm worried about.
另一个被妈妈吹嘘的
Another one puffed up by Mother...
现在是神圣罗马皇帝
and now the Holy Roman emperor.
玛丽认为她是他妈的圣女贞德
Mary thinks she's Joan of fucking Arc.
弗朗西斯
Francis...
…我必须请你重新考虑你的联盟
...I must ask you to reconsider your alliance
与神圣罗马皇帝
with the Holy Roman emperor.
他为什么要这么做?
And why would he do that?
嗯
Hm?
我们已经讨论过了
We've been over this.
弗朗西斯 拜托了
Francis, please.
我必须请你重新考虑
I must ask you to reconsider
在我们到达目的地之前
before we reach our destination.
我们的目的地发生了些什么 妈妈?
Or what happens at our destination, Mother?
我只是不想看到任何灾难
I just don't want to see anything
发生在你身上 仅此而已
happen to you, that's all.
这是威胁吗?
Is that a threat?
当然不是
Of course not.
你怀疑我的领导能力 不是吗?
You doubt my ability to lead, don't you?
你从来没有像父亲那样信任我
You have never believed in me the way Father did
或者像玛丽那样
or the way Mary does.
她一直在我身边
She has always been there for me.
我们可以回头再讨论
We can discuss all of that later,
如果你现在听从我的
if you will only listen to me now.
难怪父亲爱黛安
No wonder father loved Diane.
你永远不能给他所需要的爱
You could never give him the love he needed.
你很冷酷 我一直都能感觉到
You were cold. I have felt it all my life.
就像他们所说的 拥有黑色的心
Possessed of the black heart, just as they say.
我甚至想知道
You know, I've even wondered if it's
你心中的黑暗
the blackness in your heart
是否让我生来就这样病恹恹
that caused me to be born so sickly,
这就是你被称为毒蛇女王的真正原因
if that's the real reason they call you the Serpent Queen.
弗朗西斯 没事的
Francis. It's all right.
救命啊 救命 拜托
Help, help, help. Please.
拜托 拜托 帮帮我
Please, please, help.
拜托 拜托 弗朗西斯
Please. Please. Francis.
无论直接还是间接 我认为凯瑟琳都应该对此负责
Indirectly or not, I believe Catherine was responsible
对我国王丈夫的遭遇
for what happened to my husband, the king.
好吧 现在你知道为什么你必须选择我这一边了
Well, now you know why you must choose my side.
谢谢你张开我的眼睛
Thank you for opening my eyes.
我感觉我的灵魂被净化了
I feel my soul cleansed.
我写信给我在英国的表姐寻求帮助
I wrote to my cousin in England asking for help.
如果有一件事可以团结我们
If there's one thing that can unite us,
就是对那个女王的共同仇恨
it is our hatred of that common queen.
我相信凯瑟琳
I believe Catherine
截取了她的回信
has intercepted her letter in return.
我需要把它找回来
I need it back.
你能找到它
You can find it.
我可以指望你吗?
Can I count on you?
这将是我的荣幸
It would be my honor
帮你摆脱法国的毒蛇女王
to help you rid France of the Serpent Queen.
太好了
Good.
找到他 带他来见我
Find him, and bring him to me.
快走 快点
Move, posthaste.
是的 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
我没听见你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
我尽可能快地回来了
I came as soon as I could.
玛丽女王让你离开了
Queen Mary let you go.
为什么?
Why?
我对她撒了一大堆关于你的谎
I told her a pack of lies about you.
现在她信任我了
Now she trusts me.
她甚至给了我这条裙子
She even gave me this dress.
我一点都不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
你是个聪明的女孩
You're a clever girl.
你生我的气了吗?
Are you angry with me?
当然没有
Of course not.
你是我的朋友
You are my friend.
的确
Indeed.
你学到了宝贵的一课
And you have learned a valuable lesson,
女王从不缺少正当理由
that a queen never lacks a legitimate reason
违背诺言
to break a promise.
要我给你准备洗澡吗?
Shall I prepare you a bath?
太体贴了
How thoughtful.
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表