剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表
你能离开吗?
Can you please, please go?
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
我来的不是时候吗?
Not a bad time for me to have come?
不,不,不
No. No, no, no.
她总是有这样那样的事
There's always something with her.
特别虚荣
Terribly vain.
哦 他们来了!
Ooh. There they go!
瞄准 击球
Point. My serve.
瞄准 击球
Point. My serve.
呃--
Ugh--
啊! -瞄准 击球
Ah! - Point. My serve.
-
我要歇一分钟
I need a minute.
不,不行
No, you don't.
啊!
Ah!
哦,别再胡闹了,你这个笨蛋!
Oh, stop playing around, you pisshead!
我就说我还没缓过来
I said I wasn't ready.
我要一些水
I need some water.
最好有人给他弄点水
Someone better get him some water.
我不会这么做的
I'm not doing it.
塞巴斯蒂奥
Sebastio.
弗朗索瓦 -我站不起来
Francois. - I can't get up.
噢
Ow!
来吧
Come on.
继续玩! -上帝--
Play on! - God--
来吧
Come on!
嘿,朋友,来吧 -
Hey, friend, come on. -
弗朗索瓦,起来来吧
Francois, get up. Come on.
嘿 别胡闹了 来吧
Hey. Stop fucking around. Come on.
嘿,他没有呼吸了 叫医生来!
Hey, he's not breathing. Get the doctor!
嘿,你还站着干吗?
Hey, what are you doing standing around?
他妈的去找医生!
Go get the fucking doctor!
亨利说他没有呼吸
Henri said he's not breathing.
亲爱的,我相信王太子会没事的
My love, I'm sure the Dauphin will be all right.
他和你一样强壮 -
He's strong, like you. -
怎样?
Well?
陛下
Your Majesty...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我相信他的死是由于心脏衰竭
I believe his death was due to heart failure
由过度刺♥激♥引起的
brought on by excessive stimulation.
与正常心脏相比,
Compared to a normal heart,
王太子的心房♥很大
the Dauphin's was quite enlarged.
大概是从小到大吧
Probably since he was a child.
他脸色苍白
And his skin was discolored,
皮肤发青
having absorbed a bluish tint.
他被下毒了
He was poisoned.
什么?
What?
但食道上没有烧伤
But there was no burn on the esophagus,
像是毒物可能产生的
as poison may create,
我们在他的胃里也没有发现任何东西
and nor was there anything we could detect in his stomach.
那是因为他们隐藏了自己的踪迹
That's because they cover their tracks.
我儿子…没有死于过度刺♥激♥
My son...did not die from stimulant.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you understand me?
陛下
Your Majesty.
但谁会做这样的事呢?
But who would do such a thing?
马德里那个忘恩负义的家伙!
That fucking ingrate in Madrid!
你的兄弟,就是他 -不
Your brother, that's who. -No.
他想要一场他妈的战争他会得到它的
He wants a fucking war, he'll have one.
陛下,你听到医生说的了
Your Majesty, you heard what the doctor said.
我不管医生说什么!
I don't care what the doctor said!
马德里的那个婊♥子♥毒死了我儿子
That cunt in Madrid poisoned my son.
我会做一个详尽的调查
I will do an exhaustive investigation,
如果有任何怀疑的理由
if there's any reason for suspicion.
我儿子死了
My son is dead.
你还需要什么理由?
What more reason do you need?
也许有人
Perhaps someone with
出于个人不满,而不是因为政♥治♥问题
a personal grievance, rather than a political one.
哦 找到杀害我儿子的人,
Oh. Find the man who killed my son,
我要看到他死
so I can watch him die.
你知道的
You know...
意大利人是有名的毒药制♥造♥者
Italians are known poisoners.
考虑到这些指控
Well, and considering the accusations
她最近与王太子交恶--
she recently leveled against the Dauphin--
那就是动机,不是吗?
Well, that would be motive, wouldn't it?
我照他们说的做了
I did everything they said.
他们告诉我我需要怀孕
They told me I needed to get pregnant.
我让医生检查了我
I let the doctors investigate me.
他们想杀我
They tried to kill me.
我被遗弃在王宫里
I was abandoned in the king's court.
做什么都没用
Nothing worked.
现在他们要以谋杀王太子的罪名绞死我
Now they're going to hang me for the murder of the Dauphin.
他们永远不会冷静
They would never. Calm down.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be all right.
不,不是
No, it's not.
我们不安全 你没看见吗?
We're not safe. Don't you see?
我们永远不会安全
We will never be safe.
你做了吗? 你给他下毒了吗?
Did you do it? Did you poison him?
当然没有
Of course not.
你去见鲁杰里了
You went to see Ruggieri.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
公主,那个男人是你的裁缝吗?
Is that man your dressmaker, Princess?
我们在他的工作室里找到了这本书
We found this book in his workshop.
显然,他正在研究毒蘑菇的用途
Apparently, he's been studying the uses of poison mushrooms.
我这辈子从没看过那本书
I've never seen that book before in my life.
告诉他们,公主
Tell them, Principessa.
公主,你有话要说吗?
You have something to say, Princess?
公主
Principessa?
把手放下 -
Keep your hand-- -
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
你看到这里发生了什么,是吗?
You see what's happening here, don't you?
国王断定是敌人的奸细
The king has decided an agent of our enemy
杀死了他的儿子
has murdered his son.
这意味着会有战争
That means there will be war,
除非我们能说服他是由于个人的怨恨
unless we can convince him of a personal grievance.
所以…我问你
So...my question.
是你 还是你的裁缝?
Was it you or your dressmaker?
不要不要
Don't. Don't.
因为我不想再打一场战争
Because I don't feel like fighting another war.
必须有人死
Someone's gotta die.
不要!
Don't!
原谅他
Forgive him.
不要 拜托拜托拜托
Don't. Please. Please. Please!
你知道那不是--
You know it wasn't--
该死的!
Damn you!
不不
No! No!
这是必须做的 -不是我!
It had to be done. - It wasn't me!
公主,不!
Principessa, no!
啊!
Aah!
不
No!
我已经尽我所能
Did everything I could.
是吗?
Did you?
神圣罗马皇帝谢谢你
The Holy Roman Emperor thanks you
并表示哀悼
and extends his condolences.
明智的决定,殿下
Wise decision, Your Highness.
神圣罗马帝国的君主
And a relief the Holy Roman Emperor
不会屈尊伤害你的儿子
would not stoop so low as to harm your son.
我儿子不会赞同你的
My son would not have agreed with you.
嗯,您儿子并不总是理性的
Well, your son wasn't always rational.
上帝让他的灵魂安息
God rest his soul.
你认为我错了
剧集 | 毒蛇王后(2022) | 导航列表