剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
《另一个黑人女孩》前情提要...
Previously, on The Other Black Girl...
针尖对麦芒。Shartricia是有问题的。
Needles and Pins. Shartricia is problematic.
我真的很喜欢这本书。
I really liked the book.
你会道歉的。
You will apologize.
过去两年,科林的整个事情正在化为乌有。
This whole thing with Colin is undoing the past two years.
正好赶上它的35周年纪念日,重新发布燃烧的心。
Just in time for its 35th anniversary, a rerelease of Burning Heart.
我的意思是,她从来没有像我们应该那样照顾我。
I mean, she never looked out for me the way that we're supposed to.
你知道我的意思?- 科林,对不起。
You know what I mean? - Colin, I'm sorry.
我有一个想法。我们应该做一个敏感度阅读。
I had an idea. We should do a sensitivity read.
敏感度不是读了内拉的想法吗?
Wasn't the sensitivity read Nella's idea?
从现在开始,我得到了你的支援。
I got your back from now on.
♪ I’ll Take You There by The Staple Singers playing ♪
♪ I know a place ♪
你快完成了吗?
are you almost done?
戴安娜·戈登:差不多。当,你不耐烦了。
DIANA GORDON: Almost. Dang, you impatient.
是的,很痛。戴安娜:「凯,好吧,放轻松。
Yeah, it hurt. DIANA: 'Kay, well, take it easy.
啊,啊。没那么紧,D。
Ah, ah. Not so tight, D.
不是我的错。你脑袋一软。
Not my fault. You got a soft head.
那是贝芙阿姨给你这么柔软的生活。
That's on Auntie Bev for giving you such a soft life.
哦,我等不及了,直到我在波士顿
Oh, I can't wait 'til I'm in Boston
我可以遇到一个在做我的辫子时不会给我拉屎的人。
and I can meet someone who won't give me shit while they do my braids.
在波士顿?
In Boston?
祝你好运找到任何人
Good luck findin' anybody
谁能做到这一点。
who could do this.
啊。
Ah.
对不起,我只是不明白你为什么要离开。
Sorry, I just don't get why you have to leave.
哈佛是哈佛,但戴安娜也是戴安娜。
Harvard is Harvard, but Diana is Diana, too.
只有一个我。
There's only one of me.
是的,我很幸运我得到了你。
Yeah, and I'm lucky I got you.
该死的对。
Damn right.
巨大的,人♥大♥小的脚和所有。
Huge, man-sized feet and all.
哇。 你看看你的表现如何?
Wow. You see how you do?
过来。
Come here.
我永远不会真的离开你。
I'm never really gonna leave you.
好吧?我只是--
All right? I just--
你一直都知道你想讲故事。
You've always known you want to tell stories.
我需要弄清楚自己。
I need to figure myself out.
而哈佛是最好的地方。
And Harvard's the best place for that.
即使这意味著一些糊涂的屁♥股♥红袜队球迷
Even if that means some pasty ass Red Sox fan
不得不抬起我的头皮一两次。
has to jack up my scalp once or twice.
你知道他们会的。- 是的,他们会的。
You know they will. - Yeah, they will.
每天给我打电♥话♥。
Call me every day.
“凯,肯尼?我不在乎你是否用完了宿舍。
'Kay, Kenny? I don't care if you run out of quarters.
忘了你的衣服。
Forget your laundry.
你要穿脏胸罩,给你最好的朋友打电♥话♥,好吗?
You're gonna wear a dirty bra and call your best friend, okay?
锁定?
On lock?
锁定。
On lock.
♪ All right ♪
♪ Mm-mm-mm, mm ♪
♪ Mm, duh-duh-duh ♪
♪ And suck it so ♪
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
什么,“哦,我的上帝?那只猫回来了吗?
What, "Oh, my God?" Is that cat back?
不,我完全忘记了这件事
No, I completely forgot about this thing
薇拉昨晚想让我在办公室读书,
that Vera wanted me to read at the office last night,
我猜榛子只是...把它放下了。
and I guess that Hazel just... dropped it off.
哦。看起来不错。
Oh. Seems nice.
是的。她住在哈莱姆区。这就像一个多小时的火车车程。
Yep. She lives in Harlem. That's, like, over an hour train ride.
哼。
Huh.
也许她正在拜访她的男朋友或女朋友,
Maybe she was visiting her boyfriend, or girlfriend,
还是奶奶,奶奶的女朋友。我不知道。人们去地方。
or grandma, grandma's girlfriend. I don't know. People go places.
我觉得你想多了。看起来真的很好。
I think you're overthinking it. It seems really nice.
喜欢,太好了。
Like, too nice.
没有这样的事情。
There's no such thing.
我得走了。我吞下了这么多牙膏进行这次谈话。
I gotta go. I swallowed so much toothpaste to have this conversation.
嗯。
Hm.
Hazel告诉我我们有相同的眉毛形状。[轻笑]
Hazel told me we have the same brow shape. [chuckles]
我知道,你这周已经告诉我四次了。
I know, and you've told me four times this week.
嘿。-你好。
Hey. - Hi.
你昨晚来过我的公♥寓♥吗?
Did you come to my apartment last night?
所以,你得到了...手稿?
So, you got... the manuscript?
是的。
Yeah.
谢谢,我的意思是,我真的不敢相信你走得这么远
Thanks, I mean, I really can't believe that you went so far outta your way
只是为了像那样说明我。- 这根本不是问题。
just to help me like that. - It's not a problem at all.
我在你家附近的一家酒吧,奥拉的。
I was at this wine bar in your neighborhood, Olla's.
你去过吗?
Have you been?
不,这是善良的 - 呃,呃,嗯,是的,一次,嗯,
No, it's kind-- Uh, uh, well, yeah, once, um,
只是有点贵。
it's just a little pricey.
但太值得了。
But so worth it.
是的。太值得了...所有这些钱。
Yeah. So worth... all that money.
但。。。谢谢
But... thank you
为。。。在昨天的会议上为我挺身而出
for... standing up for me in the meeting yesterday
以及手稿。
and for the manuscript.
我的意思是,你一天有和我一样的24小时,对吧?
I mean, you have the same 24 hours in a day that I do, right?
我告诉过你。。。罩著你。
I told you... Got your back.
你读过吗?
Did you read it?
加西亚手稿。你读过吗?- 谢谢!
The Garcia manuscript. Did you read it? - Thank you!
不客气。是的,我做到了。
You're welcome. Yes, I did.
我喜欢它。嗯,快速阅读。
I loved it. Um, quick read.
你几乎可以...在一次地铁之旅中阅读它。
You could almost... read it in one subway ride.
哇,我完全同意。
Wow, I totally agree.
我们应该将其添加到营销活动中。
And we should add that to the marketing campaign.
没有什么比地铁更能引起人们的共鸣了。
Nothing's more relatable than the subway.
无。哦,
Nothing. Oh,
我有西方世界历史上最头疼的问题。
I have the worst headache in the history of the Western world.
我不想问你,但你会去休息室吗
I hate to ask you, but will you go to the break room
给我拿点东西?
and get something for me?
呃,Advil,萝拉西泮,不管他们那里有什么。
Uh, Advil, Lorazepam, whatever they have in there.
是的。- 我会帮你一把的,内尔。
Yeah. - I'll give you a hand with that, Nell.
哦,好吧,你不想等梅西吗?
Oh, well, don't you wanna wait for Maisy?
不,她不会在今天晚些时候。
Nah, she's not gonna be in 'til later today.
好吧,时间只是你的信托基金在 16 岁启动时的一种结构。
Well, time is just a construct when your trust fund kicks in at 16.
呃。。。不要告诉她我说过。
Uh... don't tell her I said that.
哦,没关系。我明白了。
Oh, it's okay. I get it.
她预约了医生
She's got a doctor's appointment
每周五下午。嗯。
every Friday afternoon. Mm.
不知道医生给她男朋友的公♥寓♥打电♥话♥。
Didn't know the doctor makes house calls to her boyfriend's apartment.
哦,榛子...你太差劲了。
Oh, Hazel... you're bad.
这真的是一个人的工作。
This is really a one-person job.
看。今晚来和我一起参加派对。
Look. Come to a party with me tonight.
什么?什么派对?- 是的。
What? What party? - [chuckling] Yeah.
不是星期三吗?
Isn't it, like, a Wednesday?
女孩,我在康泰纳仕工作的朋友
Girl, my friend who works at Condé Nast
说MoMa上城某处有一笔巨大的筹款活动。
said that there's a huge fundraiser for MoMa uptown somewhere.
你被邀请了?
You got invited?
所以,你只是要崩溃?
So, you're just gonna crash?
告诉人们你属于,他们会相信的。
Tell people you belong and they'll believe it.
内拉,这是有点事情
Nella, this is the kinda thing
文化精英去的。
that cultural elites go to.
好?又名想写书的人,对吧?
Okay? A.K.A., people who wanna write books, right?
也许安娜·温图尔有一本关于调味鸡肉的书
Maybe Anna Wintour has a book about under seasonin' chicken
而她迫不及待地想写的茶包。
and reusin' teabags she just can't wait to write.
她正在这个派对上等待一位崭露头角的编辑
And she's waiting at this party for an up-and-coming editor
把它从她身上哄出来。
to coax it out of her.
但是我们必须在六个之前到达那里,这样我们才能进入。
But we gotta get there by, like, six so we can roll in.
好吧,好吧,这永远不会发生
Okay, well, that's never gonna happen
因为薇拉在六点之前从来没有让我离开过这里。
because Vera has never let me outta here before six.
当她的祖母去世时,她让我去坐湿婆...和她在一起。
When her grandmother died, she made me go sit shiva... with her.
该死的。-是的。
Damn. - Yeah.
麦茜已经说过她要提前离开了
Maisy already said that she was leavin' early
所以她可以尝试挖走一个作家。
so she could try and poach an author.
所以,我们只需要以某种方式让维拉出来。
So, we just need to get Vera out somehow.
也许就是这样。
Maybe that's it.
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表