剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
《另一个黑人女孩》前情提要...
Previously, on The Other Black Girl...
这是关于结局的,不是吗?
It's about the ending, isn't it?
燃烧的心?
Of Burning Heart?
戴安娜:肯尼很生气,我也是。
DIANA: Kenny was livid and so was I.
这不是我们应该发布原始结局的原因吗?
Isn't that why we should publish the original ending?
让我们去做吧。
Let's do it.
榛子。- 我有一个辅♥导♥孩子的慈善机构。
Hazel. - I have this charity that tutors kids.
它被称为年轻,黑色和照明。
It's called Young, Black, and Lit.
你以为露比是你见过的最愚蠢的人
You thought that Ruby was the dumbest person ya ever met
然后你和她约会了三个月。- 然后我们分手了。
and then ya dated her for three months. - And then we broke up.
你为什么要带老狗屎?
Why are you bringin' up old shit?
我从来没有住在波士顿。好吧,我的女儿从来没有住在波士顿。
I never lived in no Boston. Okay, my girl never lived in Boston.
沙尼是谁?
Who is Shani?
我告诉过你关于她的事,内拉。
I told you about her, Nella.
那个恨我的人。
The one who hated me.
...有些东西-- -你已经做得够多了。
...something-- - You have done enough.
你应该放过我。
You should've left me alone.
♪ Sweet Love by Anita Baker playing ♪
♪ With all my heart, I love you, baby ♪
♪ Stay with me and you will see ♪
♪ My arms ♪
♪ Will hold you, baby ♪
♪ Never leave, 'cause I believe ♪
♪ I'm in love ♪
♪ Sweet love ♪
♪ Hear me callin' out your name ♪
♪ I feel no shame ♪
♪ I'm in love ♪
嘿,内尔。
Hey, Nell.
我们都非常高兴您今天早上能够主持行销会议。
We're all super excited for you to lead the marketing meeting this morning.
是的,谢谢。
Yeah, thanks.
简直不敢相信我在桌子旁坐了一席之地,你知道,就像字面意思一样。
Can't believe I get a seat at the table, you know, like, literally.
完全。
Totally.
嗯,关于昨天发生的事情,
Um, and about what happened yesterday,
呃,和你和榛子在一起,没有人在谈论它。
uh, with you and Hazel, no one is talking about it.
你现在正在谈论它。
You're talking about it right now.
好吧,所以人们在谈论它,但他们是 -
Okay, so people are talking about it, but they're--
是的。谢谢,苏菲。
Yeah. Thanks, Sophie.
你好。
Hi.
你好。-我只是--
Hi. - I just--
因此,专门针对我们的品牌合作伙伴关系
So, targeting our brand partnerships specifically
到黑人拥有的餐馆、美发沙龙、教堂,
to Black-owned restaurants, hair salons, churches,
可以帮助确保重新发布是一个文化活动。
can help ensure that the rerelease is a cultural event.
谢谢你,内拉。
Thank you, Nella.
完美的演示。
Flawless presentation.
我到底要付钱给你们其他人?
The hell do I pay the rest of you for?
哦,嗯,对不起。只是——
Oh, um, sorry. There's just--
还有一件事。
There's one more thing.
本著庆祝《燃烧的心》的文化影响的精神,
In the spirit of celebrating Burning Heart's cultural impact,
我在想我们可以与当地的扫盲慈善机构合作,
I was thinking that we could partner with a local literacy charity,
具体说来
specifically,
青年、黑人和文学。
Young, Black, & Lit.
他们与学校合作
They partner with schools
他们在城市周围做了令人难以置信的工作,
and they're doing incredible work around the city,
我们可以捐赠重新发布的前一百份,
and we could donate the first hundred copies of the rerelease,
并做出巨大的承诺,
and make a huge pledge,
一个。。。收益的百分比。
a... percentage of the proceeds.
百分比?
A percentage?
强调瓦格纳对未来的新关注。
Emphasizing Wagner's new focus on the future.
燃烧的心让我爱上了书
Burning Heart made me fall in love with books
我很想把它留给下一代。
and I would love to give that to the next generation.
这太棒了。
That is brilliant.
哦,感谢上帝。
Oh, thank God.
我的意思是。。。这一切都要归功于榛子。
I mean... it's all thanks to Hazel.
这是她的慈善事业。
It's her charity.
嗯,谢谢你,黑兹尔。绝妙的主意。
Well, thank you, Hazel. Fantastic idea.
要花掉第二艘船,但我一直讨厌水。
Gonna cost me that second boat, but I've always hated the water.
谢谢。
Thank you.
呃
Uh,
那是,嗯——
that was, um--
我不知道,我不知道该说什么。那是,那是,太真实了。谢谢。
I don't, I don't know what to say. That was, that was so real. Thank you.
你应得的。
You deserve it.
你不知道这对那些孩子意味著什么。
You don't know what that's gonna mean to those kids.
看,我欠你一个道歉,我-- -没有。停。停。
Look, I owe you an apology, and I-- - No. Stop. Stop.
我们只是,我们只需要重置。
We just, we just need to reset.
把这一切都抛在脑后。-是的。
And just put it all behind us. - Yeah.
星期六你在做什么?
What are you doin' Saturday?
嗯,有一个布里杰顿手表派对,你打扮,
Well, there's a Bridgerton watch party, and you dress up,
和--
and--
没有什么……也许什么都没有。
Nothing... Probably nothing.
哦,你知道吗?你要来我家。
Oh, you know what? You are gonna come to my place.
我有一个聚会。
I'm havin' a gathering.
是的,实际上,它有点像——
Yeah, actually, it's kinda like a--
这是一个美发派对。-哦。
It's a hair party. - Oh.
是的,这是我和我的女孩做的这件事
Yeah, it's this thing that me and my girls do
我们将网路与自我保健相结合的地方。
where we mix networking with self-care.
相信我,这很有趣。
Trust me, it's, it's fun.
好。
Okay.
是的,我很乐意。
Yeah, I'd love to.
伟大。
Great.
嗯。
Mm.
你真的拥有...布里杰顿连衣裙?
Do you really own... a Bridgerton dress?
我没有...布里杰顿连衣裙。
I don't own one... Bridgerton dress.
哦,你知道,只是为了婚礼。
Oh, you do. - You know, just for weddings.
当然,你这样做。 内拉!
Of course, you do. Nella!
♪ Yuh... we came to chill and relax, put your drinks up ♪
你不是一个人去的。
You not goin' alone.
我真的不明白你为什么要把这件事闹得这么大。
I really don't see why you're making such a big deal about this.
呃,没什么大不了的。
Uh, it's not a big deal.
你要出去玩了。
You're goin' to hang out.
我要去抓住一劳永逸证明的情报
I'm goin' to grab intel that proves once and for all
黑兹尔是个骗子,我是对的。
that Hazel is a liar and I'm right.
然后当我向媒体透露时,这将是一件大事
And then it'll be a big deal when I reveal it to the press
它变成了一个电视节目。
and it becomes a TV show.
好。
Okay.
我勉强让她再次喜欢我,
I am barely getting her to like me again,
所以请不要窥探她的房♥子。
so just please don't snoop around her house.
女孩,我想窥探哪里就窥探哪里。
Girl, I snoop wherever I want.
不要让她进入你的脑海。
Don't let her get in your head.
你做对了。
You're doin' the right thing.
即使这意味著我租了那件布里杰顿晚礼服。
Even if it means I rented that Bridgerton tux for nothin'.
好吧,也许我可以在我回来时穿上它?
Well, maybe you can wear it for when I get back?
那是你的前戏版本吗?
Is that your version of foreplay?
玛莱卡,这不是你的问题。
Malaika, this is not your problem.
一次一场战斗。
One battle at a time.
好吧,那就管好你的事吧。
Well, then mind your business.
我们进入了野兽的肚子,
We are enterin' the belly of the beast,
保持手♥机♥开机。
keep your phone on.
我将与您分享我的位置。
I'm gonna share my location with you.
如果我们需要备份,我会给你发简讯。
If we need backup, I'll text you.
不要让她偏执。她有足够多的陌生人这样做。
Don't make her paranoid. She got enough strangers doin' that.
你无法看到我永远是对的,这真的让我担心。
Your inability to see that I'm always right really concerns me.
一起来吧。
Get it together.
♪ Ooh, ooh ♪
♪ See she's telepathic ♪
女士们,你们成功了。
Ladies, you made it.
嘿。
Hey.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你们有霜淇淋华夫饼碗自助餐吗?
Y'all got a ice cream waffle bowl buffet?
榛子:呃,是的。-好。
Uh, yeah. - Okay.
好吧,也许我错了,这不会是无聊和笨拙的。
Well, maybe I was wrong and this isn't gonna be boring and bougie.
你好。-你好。
Hi. - Hi.
哦,我很高兴你来了。
Oh, I'm so glad you came.
嘿,大家好,我是内拉。
Hey, everybody, I'm Nella.
哦,我们知道你是谁。
Oh, we know who you are.
你知道榛子有多开心吗
Do you know how happy Hazel was
让另一个姐姐在出版业工作?
to have another sister workin' in publishing?
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表