剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
当科林来这里为作者拍照时,
when Colin comes here for his author's photo,
你。。。会道歉,嗯?
you... will apologize, hm?
就是这样。
And that'll be that.
为什么我们还站在这里?
Why are we still standing here?
嗯,我昨晚在想。
Well, I was thinking about it last night.
我想知道,我想也许我们可以建议
I was wondering, I thought that maybe we could suggest
引入外部灵敏度读取器
bringing in an outside sensitivity reader
为科林的新书。
for Colin's new book.
这与道歉相反。
That is the opposite of an apology.
我们可以帮瓦格纳一个忙。
We could be doing Wagner a favor.
引入专业力量
Bringing in a professional might
拯救我们。
save us down the line.
内拉,这只会让科林更加不安。
Nella, that will only upset Colin more.
你想让他离开瓦格纳吗?
Do you want him to leave Wagner?
要不要我播放三个哭泣的语♥音♥邮件
Do you want me to play the three crying voicemails
在过去的24小时内,他离开了我?
that he's left me over the last 24 hours?
他真的哭了吗?
Was he really crying?
我需要你帮我预订勒伯纳丁。
I need you to get me a reservation at Le Bernardin.
我会带科林去吃一顿非常昂贵的晚餐。
I will take Colin to a very expensive dinner.
我会赞美他愚蠢的帽子,
I will compliment his stupid hat,
我会尽我所能挽救你的工作。
and I will do my best to try and save your job.
但就在昨天你说你准备好说话了
But just yesterday you said you were ready to talk
向理查讲述我的晋升。
to Richard about my promotion.
晋升?内拉,你今天很幸运能来到这里。
Promotion? Nella, you're lucky to be here today.
我们每个人都要做出牺牲。
We all have our sacrifices to make.
我得去看科林吃四种牛排
I have to go watch Colin eat four kinds of steak
并告诉他他是下一个约翰格里沙姆。
and tell him he's the next John Grisham.
你需要做正确的事并道歉。
You need to do the right thing and apologize.
否则,我将与理查进行对话
Otherwise, the conversation I will be having with Richard
将非常非常不同。
will be very, very different.
哦,还有内拉。
Oh, and Nella.
是的?
Yes?
给我拿一个榛子在会议室里的蔓越莓东西。
Get me one of those cranberry things that Hazel has in the conference room.
好。
Okay.
我看你在想如何离开。
I see you thinkin' 'bout leaving.
我不应该离开办公室。我有很多工作要做。
I shouldn't have left the office. I have so much work to do.
女孩,嗯,这是我的乔迁。
Girl, mm-mm, it is my housewarming.
你甚至还没有差点喝醉。
You not even almost drunk yet.
呃。
Ew.
是的,对不起,我什至不确定它是什么。
Yeah, sorry, I'm not even sure what it is.
我期待一些更好的酒作为乔迁礼物。
I was expecting some nicer booze as a housewarmin' present.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
昨天有人在我的大衣口袋里留下了一张纸,
Someone left a piece of paper in my coat pocket yesterday,
它所说的只是“现在离开瓦格纳”,没有名字。
and all it said was "Leave Wagner now," no name.
对不起?这是一种仇恨犯罪。
Excuse me? That's a hate crime.
好吧,如果它来自黑兹尔,它会是仇恨犯罪吗?
Well, can it be a hate crime if it came from Hazel?
你没有得到令人毛骨悚然的种族主义笔记
You are not getting creepy, racist notes
来自办公室里唯一的另一个黑人女孩。
from the only other Black girl in the office.
一定是别人。
It's gotta be somebody else.
科林有这件事。
There was this thing with Colin.
科林·佛兰克林?
Co-Co-Colin Franklin?
因塞尔国王科林?显然是他。
Incel King Colin? It's obviously him.
我不知道。
I don't know.
怎么了?
What's up?
那个小婊♥子♥科林正在离开她的种族主义笔记。
That little bitch Colin is leavin' her racist notes.
什么?
What?
这就是为什么你今天早上对鸡蛋很奇怪。
This is why you were weird with the eggs this morning.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
我,我-我不知道,我很困惑。
I, I-I don't know, I was confused.
他们并没有为此进行人力资源培训。
They don't exactly do HR training for this.
你为什么要这样做?
Why are you puttin' up with that?
完全。工作很糟糕,辞职吧。
Exactly. Job sucks, just quit.
我实际上认为我今晚必须回到办公室。
I actually think that I have to go back to the office, tonight.
不!
No!
好吧,科林的整个事情正在撤销过去两年。
Well, this whole thing with Colin is undoing the past two years.
我真的需要薇拉再次相信我。
And I really need Vera to believe in me again.
是的,我-我必须这样做。
Yeah, I-I gotta do it.
嘿,内尔,你还好吗?
Hey, Nell, are you okay?
我没事。
I'm okay.
你需要这个,它治愈了我阿姨的癌症,我向上帝发誓。
You need this, it cured my aunt's cancer, I swear to God.
哦,我的上帝,我们必须开始喝酒了。
Oh, my God, we have got to start drinking wine.
哦,是的,退出!
Oh yeah, quit!
啊!
Ah!
去他妈的这些灯。
Fuck these lights.
梦寐以求的工作,梦寐以求的工作,梦寐以求的工作。
Dream job, dream job, dream job, dream job.
梦寐以求的工作,梦寐以求的工作,梦寐以求的工作,梦寐以求的工作。
Dream job, dream job, dream job, dream job, dream job.
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
苏菲?
Sophie?
只有我,内拉。
It's just me, Nella.
罗杰斯。
Rogers.
等一会。
Wait a minute.
哦,是的。什么是好的?
Oh, yeah. What's good?
这里没有人。
There's no one here.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
早上,布里奇特。-嘿。
Morning, Bridget. - Hey.
香 农!苏菲,猫怎么样?
Shannon! Sophie, how's the cat?
哦,我的上帝,哪一个?
Oh, my God, which one?
特雷弗刚刚开始吃湿食物。
Trevor just started on wet food.
喜欢那个,去特雷弗!
Love that, go Trevor!
今天早上有人在他们的咖啡里多喝了一杯。
Someone got extra shots in their coffee this morning.
该死的,好吧。
Damn, okay.
所以,我猜你不想知道有一个巨大的洞
So, I guess you don't wanna know that there's a huge hole
在毛衣的肘部。
in the elbow of your sweater.
谢谢。
Thanks.
哦,薇拉。
Oh, Vera.
不好意思。我可以和你谈谈吗?
Sorry. Can I talk to you?
那么,我在看什么?
So, what am I looking at?
那。。。正好赶上其成立35周年,
Well... just in time for its 35th anniversary,
《燃烧的心》的重新发行。
a re-release of Burning Heart.
嗯,我有一个完整的损益明细,
Um, I have a whole profit and loss breakdown in there,
我什至做了一个可能的新封面的模型。
and I even did a mock-up of a possible new cover.
我的意思是,我不是艺术家,所以也许,也许不要太仔细地看那个。
I mean, I'm not an artist, so maybe, maybe don't look too closely at that.
最好的部分,我在想
And the best part, I was thinking
我们可以让肯德拉·雷·菲力浦斯参与进来。
that we could get Kendra Rae Phillips involved.
肯德拉·雷?
Kendra Rae?
本书的原编辑。
The original editor of the book.
瓦格纳唯一的资深黑人编辑。
The only senior Black editor that Wagner has ever had.
一年来,我每天都接受她的午餐订单,
I took her lunch order every day for a year,
我想我知道她是谁。
I think I know who she is.
对的。
Right.
好吧,她和作者戴安娜·戈登是最好的朋友,
Well, she was best friends with the author, Diana Gordon,
正如你清楚地知道的。
as you clearly know.
她可以为重新发布做前言。
And she could do the foreword for the re-release.
她和戴安娜。
Her and Diana.
这可能是一种非常鼓舞人心的方式
It could be a really inspiring way
为新的读者重新提供这本书的背景。
to re-contextualize the book for a new audience.
我的意思是,黑眼睛对黑人声音的影响——
I mean, the effect of Black eyes on Black voices--
对不起,肯德拉·雷不会那样做。
I'm sorry, but Kendra Rae is not going to do that.
我。。。我知道肯德拉·
I... I know that Kendra Rae--
菲力浦斯小姐有点隐士,但我——
Miss Phillips is a bit of a recluse, but I--
她已经离开电网 35 年了。
She has been off the grid for 35 years.
自这本书出版以来,没有人见过她。
No one has seen her since the book's release.
你到底打算怎么找到她?
How do you plan to find her, exactly?
这。。。互联网?
The... internet?
你真的认为这会让你不再向科林道歉吗?
Did you really think this was gonna get you out of apologizing to Colin?
我不会那样说,
I wouldn't put it like that,
大声地。
out loud.
跟我来。
Come with me.
火车在铁轨上,内拉。
The train is on the tracks, Nella.
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表