剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
Wagner's commitment to creating an inclusive future in publishing
是。。。简直鼓舞人心。
is... nothing short of inspiring.
谢谢你,内拉,
And thank you, Nella,
说明我看到光明。
for helping me to see the light.
嘉宾:鼓舞人心!
GUEST: Inspiring!
内拉·罗杰斯。
Nella Rogers.
耶西!- 内拉。生活怎么样?
Jesse! - Nella. How's life?
呃,发生了什么?
Uh, what-what-what's going on?
只是尝试改变世界。你是什么意思?
Just tryin' to change the world. What do you mean?
好吧,这是一些,比如,深卧底的东西,还是什么?
Okay, is this some, like, deep undercover thing, or something?
请说是。
Please say it is.
什么?不,内拉。
What? No, Nella.
我要加入瓦格纳大家庭。
I'm joining the Wagner family.
看,我们聊天后,想了想事情,
Look, after our chat, thought about things,
我理了个发。
I got a haircut.
当我今天早上醒来时,
When I woke up this morning,
我意识到...我想你把理查都弄错了。
I realized... I think you got Richard all wrong.
你讨厌瓦格纳!你真的告诉我的。
You hate Wagner! You literally told me that.
是的,但是内拉,人是会变的。
Yeah, but Nella, people change.
我——我听到了理查德的推销,我相信他
I-I heard Richard's pitch and I believe in him
以及他想做什么。
and what he's trying to do.
我相信这家公♥司♥。
I believe in this company.
你的播客呢?
What about your podcast?
我们谈论的所有内容呢?
What about everything that we talked about?
是的,但你给我看了
Yeah, but you showed me
我不必一直对事情生气。
that I don't have to be angry about things all the time.
瓦格纳可以成为我们做出真正改变的地方。
Wagner can be where we make the real change.
就像你说的。
Just like you said.
你在?
You in?
好吧。我的意思是,你会想尝尝那些大蒜虾,不过。
All right. I mean, you gon' wanna try those garlic prawns, though.
因为他们他妈的很愚蠢。
'Cause they are dope as fuck.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
我需要警告你一些事情。- 你离我远点。
I need to warn you about something. - You stay away from me.
好吧,你现在似乎真的很抠门。
Okay, you seem really keyed up right now.
我吗?- 呃,是的。
Do I? - Uh, yes.
好吧,这可能不是最好的时机,
All right, this might not be the best time,
但我想你应该从朋友那里知道。
but I thought you should know it from a friend.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
你不是我的朋友!
You're not my friend!
你到底是谁?
Who even are you?
我想你知道。
I think you know.
你是理查的傀儡。
You're Richard's puppet.
你认为理查负责?
You think Richard is in charge?
姑娘,你快要弄清楚了。
Girl, you were so close to figuring it out.
你在谈论什么?
What are you talking about?
理查德:现在,这一切都不可能实现。
RICHARD [over speakers]: Now, none of this would be possible
没有两位崭露头角的编辑的辛勤工作,
without the hard work of two up-and-coming editors,
Nella Rogers和Hazel-May McCall。
Nella Rogers and Hazel-May McCall.
内拉,黑兹尔,你在哪里?
Nella, Hazel, where are you?
这是我们的提示。来吧,内拉。
That's our cue. Come on, Nella.
你想知道谁在负责吗?
You wanna know who's in charge?
它就在你面前。
It's right in front of you.
很抱歉我帮不上忙。真正。
I am so sorry I couldn't help. Truly.
我们会用其他方式给他。
We'll get him some other way.
他总是赢,然后他只是在那里转来转去
He always wins and then he just goes around out there
就像他是个好人,
like he's a good person,
尽管他已经欺骗妻子40年了。
even though he's been cheating on his wife for 40 years.
是的,这家伙很烂。
Yeah, the dude sucks.
我曾经不得不去找他的干洗
I used to have to go get his dry cleaning
当我还是助理的时候。
when I was an assistant.
戴安娜的疏忽总是在那里。
And Diana's negligees were always just, like, in there.
它是如此粗暴和明目张胆。
It was so gross and blatant.
我的意思是,谁搞砸了他们的畅销书作家?
I mean, who screws their bestselling author?
等等,理查和戴安娜?
Wait, Richard and Diana?
是的。
Yeah.
他们在一起吗?
Th-They're together?
是的!现在她回来了,
Yes! And now she is back,
他们说,“哦,不,这都是生意。
and they're like, "Oh no, it's all business."
我说,“我知道什么生意。好?-哦,我的上帝。
I'm like, "I know what business." Okay? - Oh, my God.
...女士们先生们。
...ladies and gentlemen.
她在那儿。
There she is.
黛安娜?
Diana?
是你?
It's you?
我想——不,它,它,它,它没有,它没有任何意义。
I thought-- No, it, it, it, it doesn't, it doesn't make any sense.
你的在哪里,你的犯罪伙伴在哪里?
And where's your, where's your partner in crime?
内拉在哪里?内拉?
Where's Nella? Nella?
是时候迎来你的重要时刻了。
It's time for your big moment.
理查:她在哪里?
Where is she?
她的伴侣在哪里——她在那里!
Where is her partner in cr-- There she is!
有我们的内拉。来吧你们两个,鞠躬。
There's our Nella. Come on you two, take a bow.
我,呃,我只是——
I, uh, I just--
我不得不说,
I have to say,
来到瓦格纳的书中真的感觉像...回家。
coming to Wagner books truly felt like... coming home.
噢!
Aww!
喜欢,找到我的家人,
Like, finding my family,
还有内拉,我想这有点让我们成为姐妹。
and Nella, I guess that kinda makes us sisters.
你是个疯子。
You're a lunatic.
我们不是他妈的姐妹。
We're not fucking sisters.
在你遇见我两秒钟后,你试图毁了我的职业生涯。
Two seconds after you met me, you tried to ruin my career.
我这他妈的在哪个星球上——不!
What fucking planet am I on right-- No!
不。她疯了。你疯了。
No. She's crazy. You're crazy.
她对蛋糕撒了谎。
She lied about the cake.
她是个骗子。
She's a liar.
杰西在哪里?看看他。
Where's Jesse? Look at him.
他看起来像个该死的机器人。
He looks like a fucking robot.
这就是他们对人们所做的。
This is what they do to people.
这就是你对肯德拉·雷所做的吗?
Is this what you did to Kendra Rae?
你对肯德拉·雷做了什么?
What did you do to Kendra Rae?
够了。
That's enough.
我是唯一一个看到这个的人吗?
Am I the only one who's seeing this?
有没有——
Are any--
卡--
Ca--
辩解--
Plea--
♪ Well, did you miss me? ♪
♪ Walk on water just to kiss me ♪
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
♪ Oh, come and get me ♪
我是疯子。
I'm the crazy one.
♪ Drag me out, destroy me ♪
♪ I've been expecting you ♪
他们让我看起来像个疯子。
They made me look like the crazy one.
♪ Deliver me that bad news, baby ♪
♪ Am I your dream ♪
女孩,接!这是您生命中最重要的语♥音♥信箱!
Girl, pick up! This is the most important voicemail in your life!
你现在需要离开那个派对。
You need to leave that party right now.
戴安娜也参与其中。我再说一遍。滚蛋出去。
Diana is in on it. I repeat. Get the fuck out.
好。呃,好吧,呃。
Okay. Uh, okay, uh.
♪ Make me evil ♪
欧文,你听到内拉的消息了吗?我不能--
Owen, have you heard from Nella? I can't--
马莱卡,马莱卡,你还好吗?
Malaika, Malaika, are you okay?
你好?
Hello?
♪ Dream girl ♪
♪ You think of me in bed ♪
♪ But you could never hold me ♪
♪ You like me better in your head ♪
♪ Dream girl evil ♪
♪ Dream girl evil ♪
♪ 梦中女孩邪恶 ♪
♪ Watch me shimmer ♪
♪ Shimmer ♪
♪ A projection of your mother ♪
- ♪ Mother ♪
- ♪ But don't come crying ♪
♪ Crying ♪
♪ I am nobody's mother ♪
♪ Center ♪
♪ It cannot hold, it cannot hold ♪
♪ It cannot hold ♪
♪ It cannot hold ♪
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表