剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
And I have been doing a lotta work on myself
因为我是...在整个办公室前开枪。
since I was... fired in front of the entire office.
问她是否知道精神控制。
Ask if she knows about the mind control.
那是什么?-无。
What was that? - Nothing.
最近一切都成为我的焦点。
Everything fell into focus for me recently.
我真的忘记了什么是重要的。
I had just really lost track of what was important.
而我...我要——我需要[深吸气]
And I... I want-- I need [inhales deeply]
向你道歉。
to apologize to you.
哦。
Oh.
内拉,我真的相信你。只是一句忠告。
Nella, I really believe in you. And just a word of advice.
不要,呃...全身心地投入到工作中
Don't, uh... give your whole self to the job
因为,相信我,你无法挽回那个时间。
because, believe me, you cannot get that time back.
哇。那真的...类。谢谢。
Wow. That's really... kind. Thank you.
那么,你今晚要穿什么?
So, what are you going to wear tonight?
嗯,我参加节日派对的衣服。
Um, the dress that I wore to the holiday party.
哦,是的,这很完美。它很强大。
Oh, yes, that's perfect. It's powerful.
向他们展示谁是老板。
Show 'em who's boss.
我打算。看,薇拉,我真的得跑了,但是,嗯...谢谢。
I plan to. Look, Vera, I really gotta run, but, um... thanks.
这是关于什么的?
What was that about?
她打电♥话♥道歉。
She was calling to apologize.
你为什么不问她关于理查的事情?
Why didn't you ask her about Richard?
她永远认识他,
She's known him forever,
我们仍然不知道理查是如何控制这些女人的。
and we still have no idea how Richard is controlling these women.
现在就给薇拉回电♥话♥。
Call Vera back right now.
我不想给维拉回电♥话♥。
I don't want to call Vera back.
我仍然不知道我可以信任谁。
I still don't know who I can trust.
回到我最初的问题,你为什么还要参加这个聚会?
Back to my original question, why are you still going to this party?
徒手。
Unarmed.
看,他们仍然不知道我知道,
Look, they still don't know that I know,
他们在等我。
and they're expecting me.
如果理查和黑兹尔像我们想像的那样危险,
And if Richard and Hazel are as dangerous as we think,
我还要警告一个人。
there's still one more person I have to warn.
♪ 不能让你走 由LP Giobbi演奏 ♪
♪ Can't Let You Go by LP Giobbi playing ♪
♪ Can't let you go ♪
♪ When we're moving ♪
♪ With the music ♪
♪ I, I, I can't let you go ♪
嘿,内拉!每个人都以为你生病了,
Hey, Nella! Everyone thought you were sick,
但你看起来很有趣。你玩得开心吗?
but you look so fun. Ya havin' fun?
呃,是的,吨♥。
Uh, yeah, tons.
我希望我们是更好的朋友。
I wish we were better friends.
我的意思是,从来没有真正出去玩过。
I mean, never really hung out.
我想我本可以发起的,但是——
I guess I could've initiated, but--
其实,你知道你现在怎么能成为我更好的朋友吗?
Actually, do you know how you could be a better friend to me right now?
什么。
Anything.
告诉我戴安娜在哪里,不要告诉任何人你见过我。
Tell me where Diana is, and tell no one you saw me.
她去了化妆间。
She went to the powder room.
并且发出拉链声音。
And makes zipping sound.
你绝对不是...在瓦格纳工作的最糟糕的人。
You're definitely not... the worst person who works at Wagner.
嗯啊。哦,我的上帝,谢谢你。
Mm-ah. Oh, my God, thank you.
嗨,我是玛莱卡,你肯定认得我
Hi, I'm Malaika, you definitely recognize me
来自内拉办公桌上的每一张照片。
from every single photo on Nella's desk.
哦。嗯......我愿意。 - 嗯嗯。
Oh. Um... I do. - Mm-hm.
呃,但是,为什么 -
Uh, but, why--
内拉需要你的说明...我们必须谈谈。
Nella needs your help... We gotta talk.
答案是肯定的。不,进来,进来,进来。
Of course. No, come in, come in, come in.
谢谢。
Thank you.
内拉。
Nella.
我们不知道你是-- -呃,一秒钟。
We didn't know you were-- - Uh-uh, one, one second.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
嗯,没有。
Um, no.
好吧。看。我-我知道这听起来会像坎耶级的狂野,
All right. Look. I-I know that this is gonna sound Kanye-level wild,
但理查和黑兹尔正在做一些可怕的事情。
but Richard and Hazel are up to something terrible.
他们对全市的黑人妇女做了非常糟糕的事情。
They are doing very bad things to Black women all over the city.
他们正在改变它们,他们正在改变它们
They are changing them, and they are turning them
违背他们的意愿进入小型企业无人机。
into little corporate drones against their will.
我不知道怎么做,但他们正试图对我这样做。
And I don't know how, but they're trying to do it to me.
他们追捕你只是时间问题。
And it's only a matter of time before they come after you.
我想理查可能在多年前对肯德拉·雷做过。
And I think Richard probably did it to Kendra Rae all of those years ago.
也许这就是让她越过边缘的原因。
And maybe that's what sent her over the edge.
我有证据。
And I have proof.
它,呃,在我家里的墙上,这就是为什么我没有带它
It's, uh, on my wall at home, which is why I didn't bring it
因为它不适合我的一个小钱包。
because it wouldn't have fit in one of my tiny purses.
但重要的是你信任我。
But all that matters is that you trust me.
我愿意。
I do.
我相信你。
I believe you.
哦,上帝,谢谢你。
Oh, my God, thank you.
我就知道。
I knew it.
我知道有什么大问题
I've known there's been something terribly wrong
与瓦格纳,与理查。我的意思是,这就是我离开的原因。
with, with Wagner, with Richard. I mean, it's why I left.
从甘迺失踪的那一刻起,
From the moment that Kenny went missing,
没有一块适合。
none of the pieces fit.
我的意思是,这是——她警告过我关于他的事情。
I mean, it's-- She warned me about him
而我,我没有听。
and I, I didn't listen.
我,我想也许她只是在经历一些-- -这不是你的错。
I, I thought maybe she was just going through some-- - It's not your fault.
我只是需要别人...帮我看看。
I just needed someone else to... help me see it.
我有个计划。。。但我需要你的说明。
I have a plan... but I need your help.
我可以告诉你一切。-不。这不是地方。
I can tell you everything. - No. This is not the place.
我们必须度过今晚。理查不认为有什么不对劲。
We have got to get through tonight. Richard can't think anything is wrong.
尽可能多地享受派对。吃沙拉。
Enjoy the party as much as you can. Eat the crudités.
我能做到。我--
I can do that. I--
我只能说这已经让我他妈的发疯了,
Can I just say that this has been driving me fucking crazy,
这真的很神奇,并验证了你相信我。
and it is really amazing and validating that you believe me.
所以,内拉认为瓦格纳完蛋了。
So, Nella thinks Wagner's fucked.
嗯,嘟嘟。
Well, duh.
如果她有任何希望把它拿下来,
And if she has any hope of takin' it down,
我们需要你在理查身上的任何污垢。
we need whatever dirt you have on Richard.
好吧,好吧,我有污垢。
Okay, well, I have dirt.
嗯,
Um,
他在修指甲上花了很多钱。
he spends a lot of money on manicures.
小姐,这没有说明。你不恨他吗?
Miss, that is not helpful. Don't you hate him?
嗯-- -是的。
Well-- - Y-Yeah.
来吧,给我一些真正的狗屎。
Come on, gimme some real shit.
我认为他的头发是假的。
I think his hair is fake.
他用他的车撞了一辆城市自行车,但他为此付出了代价,所以。
He hit a city bike with his car, but he paid for it, so.
晚上好。
Good evening.
感谢您今晚参加我们的会议。
Thank you for joining us tonight.
当我在古生代创立瓦格纳时,
When I founded Wagner in the Paleozoic era,
我真的不知道自己在做什么,除了证明我父亲是对的,
I didn't really know what I was doing, other than proving my father right,
我可能应该去法学院。
that I probably should've gone to law school.
但是...戴安娜·戈登的第一本书,
But then... Diana Gordon's first book,
燃烧的心...赋予这家公♥司♥使命,
Burning Heart... gave this company a mission,
她给了我目标。
and she gave me purpose.
为此,我将永远感激不尽。
And for that, I will always be grateful.
请热烈欢迎无与伦比的黛安娜·戈登。
Please give a warm welcome to the incomparable Diana Gordon.
来吧。
Come on up here.
没有你,就做不到。
Can't do this without you.
谢谢你,理查德。
Thank you, Richard.
因此,为了推出我们的新印记,上升书籍,
And so, to launch our new imprint, Ascendent Books,
瓦格纳再次致力于促进边缘化的声音,
Wagner's renewed commitment to promoting marginalized voices,
我们为您提供开创性的《燃烧的心》的35周年纪念版。
we give you the 35th anniversary edition of the seminal Burning Heart.
就是这样。
There it is.
是的。
Yes.
Ascendant将庆祝新一届明亮,年轻的声音,
Ascendant will celebrate the new class of bright, young voices,
其中一颗闪亮的星星今晚与我们同在。
and one of those shining stars is with us tonight.
女士们,先生们,Ascendant Books的第一个签名者,
Ladies and gentlemen, the first signee to Ascendant Books,
我给你杰西·沃森先生。
I give you Mr. Jesse Watson.
[欢呼和掌声]
[cheers and applause]
哇。多么美好的时刻。
Wow. What a moment.
谢谢你,理查德。
Thank you, Richard.
你知道,我想不出一家公♥司♥比这更一致
You know, I can't think of a company more aligned
与瓦格纳相比,我作为艺术家的目标和价值观。
with my goals and values as an artist than Wagner.
瓦格纳致力于在出版业创造包容性的未来
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表