剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
How could I have been so stupid?
女孩,你和精神病患者一起工作不是你的错。
Girl, it is not your fault that you work with psychopaths.
现在——我知道我一直在说
Now-- And I know I say all the time
你吸引你释放的能量,
that you attract the energy that you put out,
但这次没有。
but it did not this time.
但我首先去了瓦格纳。
But I went to Wagner in the first place.
我是推动《燃烧的心》重新发行的人。
I'm the one who pitched the rerelease of Burning Heart.
我把戴安娜和她的新印记置于危险之中。
I put Diana and her new imprint in danger.
我一手重建了瓦格纳的白屁♥股♥声誉
I single-handedly rebuilt Wagner's white-ass reputation
对于一个使用多样性理念的人
for a man who's using the idea of diversity
在全城种植温顺的小豆荚女。
to plant docile, little pod women all over the city.
你不知道理查在做什么。
You had no idea what Richard was doing.
我在瓦格纳所做的一切都无关紧要。
Nothing that I've done at Wagner matters.
所有那些深夜,
All of those late nights,
能量饮料中的癌症,
the cancer from the energy drinks,
我的意思是,我想要的一切都是谎言。
I mean, everything that I wanted is a lie.
过来。
Come here.
我应该做一些食物吗?
Should I make some food?
我现在不能吃。
I can't eat right now.
我会吃。
I'd eat.
我的意思是,他提供了。
I mean, he offered.
我实际上相信关于成为系统一部分的废话
I actually believed that bullshit about being a part of a system
并从内部改变事物。
and changing things from the inside.
我的意思是,现在听起来很愚蠢。
I mean, that sounds so stupid now.
系统总是赢家。
The system always wins.
就像拉斯维加斯一样。
It's like Vegas.
你是对的。-我知道。
You're right. - I know.
这就是为什么我从不去拉斯维加斯。
That's why I never go to Vegas.
甚至没有看到亚瑟。
Not even to see Usher.
击败系统的唯一方法是在系统之外工作。
The only way to beat a system is to work outside of it.
我的意思是,他警告过我。
I mean, he warned me.
迎来?那不是他的歌♥。
Usher? That's not his song.
耶西。。。杰西·沃森。
Jesse... Jesse Watson.
他说我必须长大,看看瓦格纳的真实面目。
He said that I was gonna have to grow up and see Wagner for what it really is.
我得把他拿下。
I gotta take him down.
好。好吧,我喜欢这种能量。
Okay. Okay, I'm lovin' this energy.
我们很强大。
We are strong.
我们已经准备好了。
We are ready.
我们去那里,一拳打在理查的脸上!
And we are goin' down there and punchin' Richard in his face!
我只是想打电♥话♥给杰西。
I was just gonna call Jesse.
好吧,我也看到了那个愿景。
All right, I see that vision, too.
内拉!
Nella!
我听到你,呃,请病假,
I heard you, uh, called in sick,
所以我给你带了一些鸡汤面。
so I brought you some chicken noodle soup.
这是自♥制♥的。
It's homemade.
它会把冷气直接打掉。
It'll knock that cold right out.
地狱,不。你最好接受你时髦的屁♥股♥-- - 好的,谢谢你,榛子。
Hell, no. You better take your funky ass-- - Okay, thank you, Hazel.
谢谢。但是,是的,内拉病得很重。
Thank you. But, yeah, Nella is super sick.
我的意思是,这里非常恶心。
I mean, it's very gross over here.
而且,可能也极具传染性。
And, and probably extremely contagious, too.
是的,不,我,我绝对认为我已经得到了它。
Yeah, nope, I, I definitely think that I've already got it.
你可以把汤留在那里,那就太好了。
You could just leave the soup out there, that'd be great.
嗯,你能不能...开门?
Um, can you just... open up the door?
我真的不想那样做,欧文,
I really don't wanna do that, Owen,
“因为这就是你得到蚂蚁的方式。
'cause that's how you get ants.
好吧,是的。你为什么不干脆,呃,把它滑过去。
All right, yeah. Why don't you just, ugh, slip it on through.
汤?欧文,这不适合。
The soup? Owen, it's not gonna fit.
它会适合。- 呃,不是——
It'll fit. - Uh, it's not--
哦,不,不,它会适合。是的。是的。-好。我只是--
Oh, no, no, it'll fit. Yeah. Yeah. - Okay. I just--
我真的只是 - 我真的觉得这是没有必要的。
I really just-- I really don't feel like this is necessary.
啊,我只是不想让你生病。- 你能不能——
Ah, I just don't want you to get sick. - Could you just--
我们走了。好的,谢谢。-哦!好吧。嗯——
There we go. Okay, thank you. - Oh! All right. Um--
你喜欢那个。
You enjoy that.
而且,呃,我真的希望内拉变得更好
And, uh, I really hope that Nella gets better
对于...明天的印记发布会。
for the... imprint launch party tomorrow.
是,嗯,
It's, um,
这将是她的重要时刻,她不能错过。
it's gonna be her big moment and she can't miss it.
她不会错过的吧?
She's not gonna miss it, right?
我不知道。我不知道。再见。
I don't know. I don't know. Bye.
呃!
Uh!
这是毒药,对吧?
This is poison, right?
垃圾。
Trash.
所以,黑兹尔和理查正在把黑人女性变成,
So, Hazel and Richard are turning Black women into,
比如,公♥司♥斯特普福德的妻子。
like, corporate Stepford wives.
我什至不知道怎么做,精神控制什么的。
And I don't even really know how, mind control or something.
你知道,我不应该这么说,因为我知道这听起来很疯狂,
You know, I shouldn't have said that 'cause I know it sounds insane,
而我不是...疯。
and I'm not... insane.
我知道你不是。
I know you're not.
等等,所以你相信我?
Wait, so you believe me?
看,你是说一个种族主义的白人有一个邪恶的种族主义阴谋?
Look, you're telling me a racist white man has an evil, racist plot?
这是我认识你以来你对我说的最理智的话。
It's the most sane thing you've said to me the whole time I've known you.
我知道这听起来像是一个阴谋论 -
I know that this sounds like a conspiracy theory--
是的,但高调,
Yeah, but high-key,
每一个关于白人的阴谋都在打败
every conspiracy about white people bein' whack
最终在20年内成为现实。
ends up bein' true in, like, 20 years.
我认为这真的很糟糕。
And I think that this is really bad.
所以,我们只需要揭开它,
So, we just have to uncover it,
然后,我们使用您的平台上市。
and then, we use your platform to go public.
打赌。让我们得到它。
Bet. Let's get it.
哇。
Wow.
谢谢。
Thank you.
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
而且,嗯...看。。。我真的很抱歉这件事发生在你身上,
And, um... look... I'm really sorry that this happened to you,
但我很生气,你把他妈的吵醒了。
but I'm pumped that you woke the fuck up.
我——我对你可能有点太真实了。- 你很卑鄙。
I-I might've been a little too real with you. - You were mean.
好吧。没关系。叫我出去。
All right. That's okay. Call me out.
我喜欢。
I like that.
也许我们可以谈谈战略。- 嗯! 嗯。
Maybe we could talk strategy. - Mm! Mm-hm.
战略很重要。嗯,所以,一旦我们弄清楚了
Strategy is important. Um, so, once we figure out
方法♥论♥——
the methodology--
我只是不明白她为什么要参加这个聚会。
I just don't understand why she has to go to this party at all.
她不应该尽可能远离这些人吗?
Shouldn't she be staying as far away from these people as possible?
或者我和她一起去,我们吹响了整个阴谋
Or I go with her and we blow this whole conspiracy
用牛角、涂鸦之类的东西敞开。
wide open with bullhorns, and graffiti, and stuff.
谢谢你的关心,
Thank you for the concern,
但我只需要在我和杰西的团队中再找一个人,然后出去。
but I just need to get one more person on mine and Jesse's team and get out.
我不需要引起任何额外的关注。
I don't need to draw any extra attention to myself.
我可以很微妙。
I can be subtle.
微妙的牛角。
Subtle bullhorns.
如果你让我们一直使用扬声器,以防万一怎么办?
What if you keep us on speaker the entire time, just in case?
哦,我的上帝,是薇拉。
Oh, my God, it's Vera.
哎。我不能再有任何情节曲折了。
Ay. I cannot take any more plot twists.
她为什么给我打电♥话♥?
Why is she calling me?
如果她参与其中怎么办?
What if she's involved?
是的,我,我要忽略它。
Yeah, I'm, I'm gonna ignore that.
不,你必须回答。她可能知道些什么。
No, you have to answer. She might know something.
但是,如果她参与其中,理查德为什么要解雇她?
But why would Richard fire her if she was involved?
说真的,她能通过电♥话♥对你做什么?
Seriously, what can she do to you through a phone?
你好,薇拉。
Hello, Vera.
呃,内拉。你好。你好。你好。你好吗?
Uh, Nella. Hi. Hi. Hi. How are you?
我变得更好了。
I've been better.
是的。嗯,当然,我们都有。
Yes. Well, of course, we all have.
但今晚是你的大派对,对吧?
But tonight is your big party, right?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,所以我想打电♥话♥祝贺你,
Yeah, so I wanted to call and congratulate you,
而且,嗯,在重新发布时。你,你值得所有的成功。
and, um, on the rerelease. You, you deserve all of the success.
谢谢。好吧,得走了。
Thanks. Well, gotta go.
呃,内拉,等等,等一下,别挂断电♥话♥。
Oh, no. N-- Uh, Nella, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, don't hang up.
我,嗯,我——上帝,好吧。
I, um, I-- God, okay.
我的离开对我来说是一个巨大的警钟。
My departure was an enormous wake-up call for me.
我一直在自己身上做很多工作
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表