剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
明天没有人会记得这一点。
No one will remember this tomorrow.
我不去哈佛。
I don't go to Harvard.
我撒谎进入那里,因为我只是 - 我真的很想见你。
I lied to get in there 'cause I just-- I really wanted to see you.
我没有,我不是故意要去那里的那个女孩。
I didn't, I didn't mean to go off on that girl in there.
我现在有很多事情要做。
I've just got a lot going on right now.
你知道吗?而只是生活只是一点点——它只是...太多了。
Ya know? And just life is just a little-- it's just... too much.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
尚塔尔。
Chantal.
尚塔尔。
Chantal.
尚塔尔...你想要什么?
Chantal... what is it that you want?
我的意思是,你说一切都太多了。
I mean, you said everything is too much.
什么会让它更容易?
What would make it easier?
我妈妈瘫痪了。
My mom is paralyzed.
当我还是个小孩子的时候,她被一辆卡车撞了。[鼻涕]
She got hit by a truck when I was a little kid. [sniffles]
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
这真的把她搞砸了。
It just really messed her up.
然后我爸爸死了,所以现在...
And then my dad died, so now...
我必须照顾她。- 对。
I have to take care of her. - Right.
我只是...我只是觉得真的很卡住。
And I just... I just feel really stuck.
很久以前,我...我创造了姐妹情谊
A long time ago, I... I created a sisterhood
和我认识的最聪明的黑人女性在一起。
with the brightest Black women I know.
波士顿分会明天要吃晚饭。
The Boston chapter is having a dinner tomorrow.
我会喜欢的...如果你愿意来。
I would love it... if you would come.
我,我-我早餐吃拉面,
I, I-I eat ramen for breakfast,
我不认为,我不认为我是你要找的人。
I don't think, I don't think I'm who you're looking for.
我有东西给你。
I have something for you.
尚塔尔,我白手起家。
Chantal, I came from nothing.
需要合适的人才能让我走到今天的位置。
It took the right people to get me to where I am today.
这里。
Here.
明天晚上8:00,在特殊馆藏图书馆见。
I will see you tomorrow night, 8:00 P.M., at the special collections library.
是的?
Yes?
是的。
Yes.
好。
Okay.
她是个混♥蛋♥。
And she was an asshole.
明天见。
See ya tomorrow.
♪ To buy expensive things ♪
♪ And I know that he's out there ♪
♪ So, where's my millionaire? ♪
尚塔尔,对吧?
Chantal, right?
我是旋律。
I'm Melody.
戴安娜提到你可能会来,我们一直渴望见到你。
Diana mentioned you might be coming and we've been dying to meet you.
克罗斯蒂尼?
Crostini?
是的。
Yeah.
哇。这些是你做的吗?
Wow. Did you make these?
说真的,我想如果我试图打开微波炉,
Seriously, I think if I tried to turn on a microwave,
我会把整个宿舍都烧掉。
I'd burn the whole dorm down.
哦。
Oh.
我的坏。我只是——这一切都比我习惯的要花哨得多。
My bad. I just-- It's all so much fancier than I'm used to.
女孩,我曾经也有同样的感觉,但你属于这里。
Girl, I used to feel the same way, but you belong here.
我保证。
I promise.
戴安娜在城里时总是照顾我们。
Diana always takes care of us when she's in town.
你会知道的。
You'll see.
顺便说一下,你的衣服真可爱。
Your outfit is so cute, by the way.
是的,我真的很喜欢你的刘海。-是的!
Yeah, I really love your bangs. - Yes!
呃,谢谢。- 他们超级可爱。
Uh, thank you. - They're super cute.
哦,我的天哪,你的项链很漂亮。是传家宝吗?
Oh, my gosh, your necklace is beautiful. Is it an heirloom?
呃,我
Uh, I--
谢谢。我——谢谢。
Thank you. I-- Thank you.
什么?哦。
What? Oh.
欢迎。
Welcome.
女士们,我非常感谢今晚能和你们在一起。
Ladies, I am so grateful to be here with you tonight.
你们都是不同的,但因事实而团结在一起
You are all different, but united by the fact
你是波士顿所能提供的最好和最聪明的人。
that you're the best and brightest that Boston has to offer.
在这个充满挑战的世界里,
In this world full of challenges,
我们互相支援非常重要
it is so important that we support each other
因为当我们这样做时,一切都会消失。
because when we do, all that goes away.
我们一起确保未来同样富有成效
Together, we ensure the future is exactly as fruitful
如你所愿。
as you wish it to be.
请帮我欢迎
Please help me welcome
我们最新的妹妹,尚塔尔·威尔逊。
our newest sister, Chantal Wilson.
现在让我们开始吧。
Now let's begin.
旋律,你想要什么?
Melody, what is it that you want?
院长的名单。
The Dean's List.
我相信你。
I believe in you.
进入塔夫茨医学院。
To get into Tufts Medical School.
竞选国会议员。
To run for Congress.
赢得普利策奖。
To win the Pulitzer.
最后也是同样不重要的...尚塔尔。
Last and not least... Chantal.
你真正想要的是什么?
What is it you really, truly want?
我不应该想要我想要的东西。
I shouldn't want what I want.
这里没有羞耻感。
There's no shame in here.
只是我知道外面有很多人
It's just that I know that there are a lotta people out there
比我差。
worse off than me.
我不应该想要更多。
And I shouldn't want more.
你知道,没有人欠我任何东西。
You know, nobody who owes me anything.
不是世界,不是宇宙。
Not the world, not the universe.
但是我已经工作了...这么难
But I have worked... so hard
我只是觉得我永远不会成功,
and I just feel like I am never gonna make it,
我永远不会到达那里。
I am never gonna make it there.
我只是想感受一下...值得。
And I just wanna feel... worthy.
我想被接受,
I wanna feel accepted,
我想自♥由♥自在。
and I wanna feel free.
我认为我们都应该想要这样。
I think we all should want that.
我们都应该拥有它。
We should all have that.
我相信你。
I believe in you.
一名黑人妇女被杀
A Black woman was killed
今天早上被员警。
by the police this morning.
这是第五次枪杀手无寸铁的黑人
This is the fifth shooting of an unarmed Black person
上个月全国警方。
by police nationwide in the last month.
该女子的名字尚未公布。
The woman's name has not been released.
当局仍在进行中
Authorities are still in the process--
呸!神!
Ugh! God!
我最喜欢的护发素怎么样?- 啊!啊。
How's my new favorite Conditioner? - Ah! Ah.
准备好你的第一个任务了吗?- 是的。
Ready for your first assignment? - Yeah.
哇!你已经走了很长一段路。
Wow! You've come a long way.
我觉得我刚刚走进了一个修复硬体。
I feel like I just walked into a Restoration Hardware.
呃,它 - 我只是试图想像
Uh, it-- I just tried to imagine
戴安娜戈登想坐在什么地方?[两人都笑]
what would Diana Gordon wanna sit on? [both laugh]
我能给你弄点喝吗?
Can I get you somethin' to drink?
是的,水和柠檬会很棒。-好。
Yeah, water and lemon would be great. - Okay.
你对明天感觉如何?
How are you feeling about tomorrow?
紧张,但是,但准备好了。
Nervous, but, but ready.
嗯,你在九个月内完成了培训
Well, you finished the training in nine months
我认为你可以处理它。
and I think you can handle it.
我可以问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
对不起,我没有柠檬。
And I'm sorry, I don't have any lemons.
哦,你应该为客人准备一些。
Oh, you should keep some on hand for guests.
对。
Right.
呃
Uh,
有...润滑脂有过任何副作用吗?
have there... ever been any side effects with the grease?
你知道,喜欢抓挠吗?- 嗯。
You know, like scratching? - Hm.
只是几分钟前我在听新闻
It's just that I was listening to the news a few minutes ago
感觉就像我的...头皮刚刚著火。
and it felt like my... scalp was just on fire.
你可能用得不够。
You're probably not using enough.
不,但不仅如此,它还...这也是我的记忆。
No, but it's not just that, it's... it's my memory, too.
我不得不查一下BLM今天是什么意思。
I had to look up what BLM meant today.
这可能是一个新的副作用。
It's probably a new side effect.
我们正在努力。
We're working on it.
我告诉过你,第一次会很难——
I told you it was gonna be hard the first time--
是的,不,我知道。我知道 我知道。它--
Yeah, no, I know. I know, I know. It's--
我们为什么要这样做?
Why are we doing this?
你自己的地方...全职照顾你的母亲。
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表