剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
You've had 36 hours to be mad,
你真的想拖下去?
you really wanna drag this out?
有点。
Kind of.
好。
Okay.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
但是你说的那个狗屎真的伤害了我的感情。
But you really hurt my feelings with that shit you said.
好吧,它很低。
Okay, it was pretty low.
蜜雪儿·欧巴马不会感到骄傲。
Michelle Obama would not be proud.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我不知道为什么我让这个女孩进入我的脑海,
I don't know why I let this girl get into my head,
但是,内拉,
but, Nella,
我真的没有从她那里得到很好的共鸣。
I really don't get good vibes from her.
我看不到你看到的。
And I don't see what you see.
但我们不必爱所有相同的人。
But we don't have to love all the same people.
而且您不必与Hazel合作...我愿意。
And you don't have to work with Hazel... I do.
我喜欢她...所以也许我们可以把它留在那里。
And I like her... so maybe we can just leave it at that.
此外,我们的小团体以前很完美,
And besides, our little group was perfect before,
所以-- -毫米。
so-- - Mm.
我们可以回到那个吗?-是的。
can we just go back to that? - Yes.
你是对的。
You're right.
没有新朋友。
No new friends.
我知道如果你在 2023 年引用德雷克会很糟糕。
I know it's bad if you're quotin' Drake in 2023.
对,但是...也
Right, but... also
当你与榛子的狗屎分崩离析时,
when your shit with Hazel falls apart,
我会在这里。
I'll be here.
你的意思是听起来很甜,不是吗?
You meant that to sound sweet, didn't you?
也许吧。
Maybe.
什么?- 只要给我一次机会。
What? - Just gimme one chance.
马莱卡。 - 对眉毛说是。
Malaika. - Say yes to the brows.
加油。
Come on.
好。-啊!
Fine. - Ah!
好的,在那边?- 这就是我要说的。
Okay, over there? - That's what I'm talkin' about.
是的,因为我们已经在这里了,为什么不呢?
Yes, 'cause we're here already, why not?
内拉。-嘿。
Nella. - Hey.
准备好迎接余生的第一天了吗?
Ready for the first day of the rest of your life?
我真的很感激你这样相信我。
I really appreciate you believing in me like this.
和
And
我真的很想把Hazel带到这个专案中。
I would really like to bring Hazel onto the project.
榛子?
Hazel?
是的,麦西的助手。
Yes, Maisy's assistant.
她和我一样喜欢你的工作
She loves your work just as much as I do
从字面上看,你可以同时指导瓦格纳的每一位黑人女性。
and you could, literally, mentor every Black woman at Wagner at once.
我很惊讶。
I'm surprised.
我以为你会很高兴有更多的时间单独和我在一起。
I thought you would be thrilled to have more time with me alone.
哦,我 - 我是,但是,嗯,
Oh, I-- I am, but, um,
只是——
it's just--
黑兹尔是说服我与理查交谈的人
Hazel is the one who convinced me to speak with Richard
首先关于燃烧的心,
about Burning Heart in the first place,
这就是我们甚至在这里的很多原因。
which is a lot of the reason why we're even here.
而我和她的关系是——
And my relationship with her is--
这对我来说非常重要。
it's very important to me.
我认为她应该成为其中的一部分。
And I think that she deserves to be a part of this.
听起来你给了她很多功劳
Sounds to me like you're giving her a lotta credit
因为你做了什么。
for something that you did.
或。
Maybe.
但
But
如果这意味著成为唯一的成功,我不想成功。
I don't wanna succeed if it means being the only one.
对我来说,这不是成功的样子。
That's not what success looks like to me.
带上她。
Bring her on.
是的?- 嗯嗯。
Yeah? - Mm-hm.
好的。伟大。好。
Okay. Great. Okay.
哦。- 嗯。
Oh. - Hm.
好。
Okay.
我一直想道歉
I've been meaning to apologize
不小心把你放在一集中
for accidentally putting you in an episode
周六湾岭真正的家庭主妇。
of Real Housewives of Bay Ridge on Saturday.
是的,我很高兴没有人打破玻璃。
Yeah, I'm just glad nobody broke a glass.
好吧,我们现在是一个团队
Well, we're a team now
我的意思是真的
and I mean that for real
因为明天戴安娜开始写她的新回忆录
because tomorrow Diana starts working on her new memoir
她希望我们俩都上。
and she wants us both on it.
等。等等,什么?真的吗?-是的。
Wait. Wait, what? Are you serious? - Yes.
我向她提出了一本新回忆录的想法,
I pitched her the idea of a new memoir,
然后我说服她带你参加这个专案,
and then I convinced her to bring you onto the project,
我只知道你会杀了这个。
and I just know that you are going to kill this.
那是真的,嗯 - 谢谢。
That's just really, um-- Thank you.
别客气。
You're welcome.
我现在完全会给你一个拥抱,
I would totally give you a hug right now,
但我从哈文到处都汗流浃背,无法与她交谈。
but I am so sweaty from havin' to talk to her.
我只是不是——
I'm just not--
内拉,我要走了。
Nella, I'm leaving.
嗯......关于这种敏感性阅读。
Um... about that sensitivity read.
让我们推迟发送该备忘录。
Let's hold off on sending out that memo.
我要和科林自己处理。
I'm gonna handle it myself with Colin.
嗯...好。是否确定?
Um... okay. Are you sure?
我是积极的。
I'm positive.
我的意思是,我知道他所有的技巧。
I mean, I know all the tricks with him.
这主要是赞美他的眼睛。
It's mainly about complimenting his eyes.
无论如何,我们明天再谈。祝你晚安。
Anyway, we'll talk about it tomorrow. Have a good night.
好。
Okay.
你也是。
You too.
嘿,女孩。
Hey, girl.
我不知道你在这里工作。-右。
I didn't know you worked here. - Right.
晚餐时你只问了我四次。
You only asked me about four times at dinner.
哦,是的。- 嗯。
Oh, yeah. - Mm.
别来找我,榛子。
Don't come for me, Hazel.
我死气沉沉。
I'm deadass.
这对你来说不会很顺利。
It will not go well for you.
马莱卡,
Malaika,
像往常一样,你完全倒♥退♥了。
as usual, you have it completely backwards.
我是你不想操的人。
I'm the one you don't wanna fuck with.
内拉和我现在正在密切合作
Nella and I are working closely together now
和。。。我不会很快去任何地方。
and... I'm not goin' anywhere anytime soon.
无论是在工作中还是在生活中。
At work or in her life.
所以,我建议你习惯这一点。
So, I suggest you get used to that.
榛子?
Hazel?
准备好了吗?- 是的,就是我。
You ready? - Yeah, that's me.
我以后再见,姑娘。
I'll see ya later, girl.
她的名字不是榛子。-搞什么?
Her name isn't Hazel. - What the fuck?
是伊娃。
It's Eva.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!嘿,等等!
Hey! Hey, wait!
请远离关闭的门。
Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表