剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
内拉·一切都好吗?-是的。
Nella... everything okay? - Yes, yeah.
我以为你可能想看看这个。
I thought you might wanna see this.
♪ 哦,宝贝,我是你的 ♪
♪ Oh, baby, I'm yours ♪
哇。
Wow.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
这太酷了!
This is so cool!
哇,你们当年真的喜欢蓝色眼影,是吧?
Whoa, you guys were really into the blue eyeshadow back in the day, huh?
好的,现在看。
Okay, watch it now.
好吧,所以,我在想,而不是重新发布,
Okay, so, I was thinking, instead of a rerelease,
回忆录呢?
what about a memoir?
哦。- 我的意思是,你过著了不起的生活。
Oh. - I mean, you have lived an amazing life.
也许是时候讲述你的故事了。
Maybe it's time to tell your story.
你知道,我已经考虑过了,但时机从来都不对,
Ya know, I've thought about it, but the timing never felt right,
而且我永远找不到一个编辑,我...足够信任。
and I'd never been able to find an editor that I... trust enough.
好吧,也许她就在这里。
Well, maybe she's right here.
也许这是我们可以一起做的事情。
Maybe this is something we can do together.
是
Yeah.
我为什么不周一第一件事就是摇摆瓦格纳
Why don't I swing by Wagner first thing Monday
我们可以和理查讨论一下。
and we can discuss it with Richard.
我相信他会很激动。
I'm sure he'll be thrilled.
我相信他会的。
I'm sure he will be.
♪ 通过扬声机♪播放的MELONYX的能量
♪ Energy by MELONYX playing through speakers ♪
♪ 现在我在想『也许我是问题♪的一部分
♪ Now I’m thinkin' maybe I’m part of the problem ♪
欧文,你从哪里得到这块地毯?
Owen, where did you get this rug?
嗯...西榆树。不,呃,CB2。
Um... West Elm. No, uh, CB2.
酷。。。酷。
Cool... cool.
嗨!
Hi!
哦,我的上帝,我是如此,如此,如此抱歉。
Oh, my God, I'm am so, so, so sorry.
哦,这闻起来不错。内拉/欧文:嗯。
Ooh, that smells good. NELLA/OWEN: Mm.
你好,宝贝?- 我很了不起。
You good, babe? - I'm amazing.
哦,还有,嗯,我们必须开始喝德国雷司令了。
Oh, also, um, we have to start drinking German Rieslings.
德国雷司令。- 德国雷司令。
German Rieslings. - German Riesling.
你好。
Hi.
你好。- 「蹭我?
Hi. - 'Scuse me?
告诉我,过来。怎么样?告诉我一切。
Tell me, come here. How was it? Tell me everything.
哦,太神奇了!
Oh, it was amazing!
我正在和戴安娜他妈的戈登成为朋友。
I am becoming friends with Diana fucking Gordon.
你会和她成为朋友
And you're gonna become friends with her
你们两个正在成为朋友。-嗯哼。
and you two are becoming friends. - Uh-huh.
马莱卡,我喜欢你的衬衫。我没有 - TLC是我一直以来的最爱之一。
Malaika, I love your shirt. I didn't-- TLC is one of my all-time faves.
他们领先于他们的时代。榛子:是的。
They were ahead of their time. HAZEL: Yeah.
里普丽莎洛佩斯。
RIP Lisa Lopes.
好吧,海鲜饭需要,比如,再搅拌八次
All right, the paella needs, like, eight more stirs
我们很好。
and we're good to go.
妈的...我们出去了。嗯,嗯——
Shit... We're out. Um, um--
哦,呃,我可以得到一些...德国雷司令。
Oh, uh, I can get some... German Riesling.
而且,呃,欧文,你为什么不跟我一起去?
And, uh, Owen, why don't you come with me?
不,宝贝,呃,海鲜饭。- [窃窃私语] 是的,你为什么不来-
No, babe, the, uh, the paella. - Yeah, why don't you come--
不。不用担心。我,我明白了...再搅拌八次,对吧?
No. Don't worry. I, I got it... Eight more stirs, right?
完善。所以,你们两个...就坐在这里,成为最好的朋友
Perfect. So, you two... just sit here and become best friends
当我们离开时。
while we're gone.
好。嗯!
Okay. Mm!
让——嗯。
Let-- Mm.
所以
So,
你认识内拉多久了?
how long have you known Nella?
只是为了让你知道,
Just so you know,
我真的不买♥♥这整个行为。
I'm not really buyin' this whole act.
做?- 衣服,礼物,
Act? - The clothes, the gifts,
我奶奶会喜欢的奇怪的半开玩笑。
the weird half jokes that my grandma would love.
你试图在你见到内拉的第一天就搞砸她,没有理由,
You tried to screw over Nella the first day you met her, for no reason,
现在,突然之间,全是小狗狗和棒棒糖,
and now, all of a sudden, it's all puppy dogs and lollipops,
“以及,”你从哪里得到这块地毯?
and, "Where'd you get this rug?"
是的,是的。嗯......我肯定搞砸了,
Yeah, yeah. Um... I fucked up for sure,
但是内拉和我,我们过去了这一切
but Nella and I, we moved past all that
而我...我真的不知道你为什么这么挂在上面
and I... I don't really know why you are so hung up on it
因为这不是你的事。
since it's not your business.
只是感觉有点...有毒。
It just feels kind of... toxic.
如果涉及内拉,那绝对是我的事。
If it involves Nella, it absolutely is my business.
♪ But you gotta be down ♪
♪ A nickel gotta be true ♪
♪ Cause otherwise this "B" ♪
谁唱这首歌♥?-认真地?
Who sings this song? - Seriously?
是TLC。
It's TLC.
你一直以来的最爱之一,还记得吗?
One of your all-time faves, remember?
哦。
Oh.
哦,嘟嘟。不,我听到了,我现在听到了。它--
Oh, duh. No, I hear it, I hear it now. It's--
'凯...我去洗手间。
'Kay... I'ma go to the bathroom.
♪ You got to love me deep ♪ Hm.
♪ Well, you want my heart ♪
认为我们受够了?是的?
Think we got enough? Yeah?
我们回来了!- 哦,是的。
We back! - Ooh, yes.
德国雷司令。
German Riesling.
内拉?我们能谈谈吗?
Nella? Can we talk?
是的。-私下。
Yeah. - In private.
好吧,一秒钟,一秒钟。- '凯。
Okay, one second, one second. - 'Kay.
♪ downbeat music plays ♪
♪ Truth is always under me ♪
内拉。
Nella.
我带著爱说这句话。
I say this with love.
但是,婊♥子♥,你是瞎子吗?
But, bitch, are you blind?
什么?
What?
我整晚都憋著舌头,
I held my tongue all night,
但是,就像三周前,那个女孩完全为你而来
but, like, three weeks ago, that girl was fully comin' for you
而现在,她是你的朋友?
and now, she is your friend?
它太假了,我不敢相信你没有看到这一点。
It is so fake, and I can't believe you don't see that.
她怎么假的?
How is she fake?
肌动蛋白就像她不想代替你去戴安娜家一样。
Actin' like she didn't wanna go to Diana's instead of you.
对我这么好,那是什么?
Bein' so nice to me, what is that?
也许她是个好人。
Maybe she's a nice person.
而且,就在刚才,她不知道什么时候有TLC的歌♥出现。
Also, just now, she had no idea when a TLC song came on.
好?
Okay?
谁谎称认识一个非常受欢迎的90年代女团?
Who lies about knowin' a very popular '90s girl group?
这太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
不,你不能说疯狂 - 对不起。
No, you can't say craz-- Sorry.
我认为你反应过度了。好?
I think that you're overreacting. Okay?
也许她说TLC是因为她试图与你建立联♥系♥。
And maybe she said that thing about TLC because she was trying to bond with you.
[闷声]这并不容易。
[muffled] Which you don't make easy.
榛子为我感到高兴。
And Hazel is happy for me.
我们现在是一个团队。马莱卡,你恨所有人。
We're a team now. Malaika, you hate everybody.
你热吗?玛莱卡:那不是真的。
Are you hot? MALAIKA: That's not true.
我不是。 嗯-毫米。 - 热吗?不热。
I am not. Mm-mm. - Is it hot? Not hot.
我越来越热了。内拉[闷闷不乐]:...以为她是你见过的最愚蠢的人
I'm gettin' hot. NELLA [muffled]: ...thought she was the dumbest person you ever met
然后你和她约会了三个月。
and then you dated her for three months.
我没有和露比约会,因为她很聪明。
I didn't date Ruby because she was smart.
我和她约会是因为她看起来像一个芬蒂模特
I dated her because she looked like a Fenty model
然后我们分手了。
and then we broke up.
你为什么要带老狗屎?
Why are you bringin' up old shit?
我只是说也许这是一种模式。
I'm just saying maybe it's a pattern.
我不敢相信你会这样离开,
I can't believe you're goin' off like this,
之后,玛律,比如,和她在一起一个小时?
after what, Mal, like, an hour with her?
你就不能给她一个机会吗?- 我不能再忍♥受了。
Can't you just give her a chance? - I can't take this anymore.
我知道你一生中渴望黑色素,内拉,但事实并非如此。
I know that you are starved for melanin in your life, Nella, but this is not it.
你不拥有我,
You don't own me,
我可以和任何我想做的人做朋友,
and I can be friends with whoever I want,
不管玛莱卡女王喜不喜欢。
whether Queen Malaika likes it or not.
你知道,也许你应该去,
You know, maybe you should go,
这样我们就可以享受我们的饭菜了。
so we can enjoy our meal.
是的。
Yeah.
有他妈的爆♥炸♥。
Have a fuckin' blast.
♪ Just ask me for some honesty ♪
♪ Don't beat around the bush with me ♪
我等了很久才吃掉这屎,所以...我要回家了。
I waited forever to eat this shit, so... I'm takin' some home.
你甚至不应该搅拌海鲜饭。
You not even supposed to stir paella.
很高兴认识你!
It was nice to meet you!
你有36个小时的疯狂,
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表