剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
《另一个黑人女孩》前情提要...
Previously, on The Other Black Girl...
你甚至根本不应该上班。
You shouldn't even be at work at all.
你被跟踪了。
You're bein' followed.
杰西·沃森取消了瓦格纳?
Jesse Watson canceled Wagner?
如果你想到其他人,
If you were thinking of other people,
您不会埋葬灵敏度读数。
you wouldn't have buried the sensitivity read.
真性?我需要请你收拾东西然后走。
Vera? I need to ask you to collect your things and go.
Nella,你将作为助理编辑来解决这个问题。
Nella, you will be running point on this as assistant editor.
玛莱卡:我真的没有从她那里得到很好的共鸣。
I really don't get good vibes from her.
她的名字不是榛子。是伊娃。
Her name isn't Hazel. It's Eva.
我真的为任何人感到难过
I genuinely feel sorry for anyone
谁不幸了... - 嘿!
who was unfortunate enough... - Hey!
。。。挡住我们的路。
...to be in our way.
你去哪了?- 我们一直担心生病。
Where have you been? - We've been worried sick.
Y-你去看那个跟踪狂的女人,不是吗?
Y-You went to see that stalker woman, didn't you?
我敢打赌,你甚至没有带胡椒喷雾。
And I bet you, you didn't even bring pepper spray.
你和你的白人男朋友教你比这更好。
Your white boyfriend and I taught you better than that.
她甚至没有出现。
She didn't even show up.
我只是坐在那里听一个非常悲伤的人
I just sat there listening to a very sad man
唱《红衣女郎》45分钟。
sing Lady In Red for, like, 45 minutes.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
这是一个卡拉OK酒吧。
It was a karaoke bar.
位址。
The address.
好吧,我们必须停止信任陌生人
Well, we have got to stop trusting strangers
谁在街上搭讪我们。
who accost us on the street.
但如果她是对的,而黑兹尔/伊娃是个坏消息,
But what if she's right and Hazel/Eva is bad news,
就像我一直在说的』?
like I've been sayin'?
我的意思是,现实是我不知道了
I mean, the reality is that I don't know any more
关于这些女人中的任何一个,
about either of these women,
我坐在卡拉OK酒吧里
and I was sitting there in a karaoke bar
听著一些牙医把他他妈的心带出来,
listening to some dentist belt his fucking heart out,
我只是在想,「我在做什么?
and I was just thinking, "What am I doing?"
你知道吗?这不是我的生活。
Ya know? This is not my life.
这是她和榛子之间的事,不是我之间的事。
This is between her and Hazel, not me.
好吧,但是,就像,你也不信任黑兹尔,对吧?
Okay, but, like, you don't trust Hazel either, right?
我不知道。但她仍然是我的同事。
I don't know. But she's still my coworker.
我现在在工作中有责任,
And I have, like, responsibility at work now,
所以我需要为此感到压力,而不是她。
so I need to be stressed out about that, and not about her.
我们都知道我的宝宝非常有能力
We all know full well my baby is more than capable
的压力“同时发生多件事。
of stressin' 'bout multiple things at the same time.
嗯。
Hm.
好吧,我不能只是卷到瓦格纳表现得很奇怪。
Well, I can't just roll up to Wagner acting weird.
你想让我卷到瓦格纳表现得很奇怪吗?
Do you want me to roll up to Wagner acting weird?
因为我会做到的。
Because I'll do it.
不。我只需要集中精力
No. I just need to focus
在工作中。
on work.
白色,白的。哦!
White. White. Ooh!
这里的一切都是白色的?
Everything in here white?
就像,只是白色。粉饰这个。
Like, just white. Whitewash this.
你可以打破它。哦!这是我最喜欢的新颜色。
You could just break that. Oh! Here's my new favorite color.
什么?
What?
拿走你想要的,剩下的就留下。
Take what you want, leave the rest.
你好。
Hi.
很抱歉打扰你,我只是有几个想法
Sorry to bother you, I just have a couple of ideas
我很想从你身边跑过。
that I would love to run past you.
担任助理编辑的第一天,
First day as assistant editor,
你已经很想走了,我喜欢它。
you're already rarin' to go, I love it.
你得到了什么?
What have you got?
好的,所以我有几个新客户
Okay, so, I have a couple of new clients
我想也许我们可以签字。
that I thought that maybe we could sign.
嗯嗯 - 有特里·奥谢伊。
Mm-hm. - There's Terry O'Shay.
我已经跟踪她几个月了,
I've been following her for a few months,
她是一位崭露头角的恐怖作家。
she's an up-and-coming horror writer.
我们还有大卫·赖斯。
We also have Davide Rice.
他有点这样做,就像,
He kind of does this, like,
科幻,政♥治♥评论混搭的东西。
sci-fi, political commentary mashup thing.
它真的很具体,但也超级现代。
It's really specific, but also super contemporary.
杰西·沃森呢?
What about Jesse Watson?
对不起?
I'm sorry?
你是一个忠实的粉丝,不是吗?
You're a big fan, aren't you?
巨大。
Huge.
所以,去找他。
So, go get him.
嗯,
Um,
恕我直言,
with all due respect,
我认为这不会发生。
I don't think that's gonna happen.
我的意思是,我们以前也许可以尝试过,
I mean, we maybe could've tried before,
但杰西已经遍布新闻
but Jesse has been all over the news
取消瓦格纳,所以。
canceling Wagner, so.
我们需要有人打电♥话♥给我们胡说八道。
We need someone to call us on our bullshit.
你一直拥有的方式。
The way you always have.
董事会已准备好
The board has prepared
投入瓦格纳的所有资源
to put all of Wagner's resources
在黛安娜的印记背后。
behind Diana's imprint.
杰西基本上可以自己开支票。
Jesse can basically write his own check.
我可以做点别的吗?
Could I do something else?
别的东西?
Anything else?
我真的不认为杰西可以被收买♥♥。
I really don't think Jesse can be bought.
你相信我们在这里做的事情吗,内拉?
Do you believe in what we're doing here, Nella?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
印记。
The imprint.
你相信印记吗?
Do you believe in the imprint?
你相信瓦格纳的书吗?
Do you believe in Wagner Books?
我已经为这份工作付出了一切。
I've given everything to this job.
不过,这不是真的是,是吗?
It's not really a yes, though, is it?
是的。
Yes.
当然,这是肯定的。
It's a yes, of course.
我知道你会。
I know you do.
这就是为什么我知道你可以说服他。
That's why I know that you can convince him.
你必须是这个印记最大的冠军,内拉。
You have got to be this imprint's biggest champion, Nella.
如果您相信我们真的可以有所作为,
If you believe that we can really make a difference,
让杰西相信也没那么难吧?
it can't be that hard to make Jesse believe, too, right?
对。
Right.
你是对的。
You're right.
好。
Good.
戴安娜:这些与我的设想并不完全一致。
DIANA: These don't really align with what I was envisioning.
是的,不是。我——我觉得你想的太字面了。
Yeah, no. I-I think you're thinkin' too literal.
嗯,你有什么,我不知道,更多,比如,印象派?
Um, do you have something, I don't know, more, like, impressionistic?
[内拉打字]就像,它应该传达一种感觉
[Nella typing] Like, it should convey a feeling
而不是讲述真实的故事。
as opposed to telling the actual story.
我可能有一个。-是的。
I maybe have one. - Yes.
是的,不,这个,这是——它不是——它太在鼻子上了,它也是——
Yeah, no, this, this is-- It's not-- It's too on the nose, it's too--
喜欢这个?- 啊,是的。
Like this? - Ah, yes.
看,现在这真的说明了伊薇的内心动荡。
See, now this really illustrates Evie's, like, inner turmoil.
毫米。我自己说得再好不过了。
Mm. I couldn't have said it better myself.
是的?戴安娜:内拉。
Yeah? DIANA: Nella.
是的。
Yes.
完全。
Totally.
对不起,你介意再重复一遍吗?
Sorry, do you mind just going over that one more time?
很抱歉,我真的必须去另一个约会。
So sorry, I really have to get to another appointment.
哦。- 呃,好吧,没关系。
Oh. - Uh, well, that's okay.
榛子和我可以做出决定
Hazel and I can make the decision
因为内拉的头在别处。
since Nella's head is elsewhere.
凯拉,我带你出去。[榛子清了清嗓子]
Kyra, I'll walk you out. [Hazel clears throat]
谢谢。嗯。
Thank you. Mm.
女孩!
Girl!
那是什么?
What was that?
没什么,我是j-我只是-我今天有点不知所措,
Nothing, I'm j-- I'm just-- I'm a little overwhelmed today,
嗯,这整个-- -嘿。好。嘿嘿嘿
um, this whole-- - Hey. Okay. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
看著我,看著我。
Look at me, look at me.
这是你应得的,好吗?
You deserve this, okay?
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表