剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
如果我不让开,火车就会撞到我。
And if I don't get out of the way, the train is going to hit me.
我真的以为我只是在做我的工作。
I really thought I was just doing my job.
马特?
Matt?
哼?
Huh?
我们可以有房♥间吗?
May we have the room?
这是我的办公室。
This is my office.
两秒钟。
Two seconds.
她认为她可以欺负我。
She thinks she can bully me around.
内拉。
Nella.
这就是工作。
This is the job.
超越你自己和你的感受。
Seeing beyond yourself and your feelings.
看看其他人需要什么。
Seeing what other people need.
不仅仅是你的作者,
And not just your authors,
但。。。公♥司♥的所有其他人。
but... all the other people at the company.
我希望我教过你。
I hoped I had taught you that.
你教会了我很多,真的。
You have taught me so much, really.
我认为你需要非常认真地思考你想要什么样的未来。
I think you need to think very hard about what kind of future you want.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
你能不能别管我?
Could you please leave me alone?
我又度过了糟糕的一天。
I'm having yet another bad day.
自从你开始以来,我有很多这样的,
I've had a lotta those since you've started,
我真的不需要关于很酷的冥想课的建议
and I really don't need advice on, like, a cool meditation class
由佐伊·克拉维茨在你表弟的黑人拥有的日间水疗中心领导。
led by Zoe Kravitz at your cousin's Black-owned day spa.
不过,这听起来很愚蠢。- 请不要现在开玩笑。
That sounds pretty dope, though. - Please don't joke right now.
好。。。好吧。
Okay... All right.
你是对的。
You're right.
我知道你这几天过得很艰难,
I know you've had a rough couple of days,
我真的很抱歉
and I am genuinely sorry for whatever
我为此做出了贡献。
I've done to contribute to that.
我的意思是,把我和科林一起扔到公共汽车下面在这个名单上相当高。
I mean, throwing me under the bus with Colin is pretty high on that list.
我不是故意让你处于那个位置。我--
I didn't mean to put you in that position. I--
你知道,在我的旧工作中,
You know, at my old job,
我和另一位黑人女性一起工作,她
I worked with this other Black woman who
真的不喜欢我。
really didn't like me.
我的意思是,她从来没有像我们应该那样照顾我。
I mean, she never looked out for me the way that we're supposed to.
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
而且很痛。
And it hurt.
所以,当我看到这个科林狗屎对你来说有多重时,
So, when I saw how heavy this Colin shit was weighin' on you,
我以为。。。也许我可以支援你说出来。
I thought... maybe I could support you speakin' on it.
我想让你赢...因为你是对的。
I wanted you to win... because you're right.
搞砸了。
It's messed up.
那你为什么不告诉科林呢?
Then why didn't you tell Colin that?
我试图以迂回的方式。
I tried to, in a roundabout way.
你用蜂蜜捉更多的苍蝇。
Ya catch more flies with honey.
但是它让你在外面晾干,我很抱歉。
But it left you out to dry, and I'm sorry.
也许还有机会做点什么』 。
Maybe there's still a chance to do somethin'.
像敏感度阅读?-是的。是的,正是如此。
Like a sensitivity read? - Yes. Yes, exactly that.
好吧,维拉已经关闭了它,
Well, Vera already shut it down,
所以现在我要向那个人类的白软干酪道歉。
so now I get to apologize to that human cottage cheese.
你不应该为坚持自己的信仰而道歉。
You shouldn't have to apologize for standin' up for what you believe in.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我真的很感激你这么说。
I really appreciate you saying that.
我得到了你的支援...从现在开始。
I got your back... from now on.
薇拉,星星来了。
Vera, le star has arrived.
你知道我们这里有头发和化妆品。
You know we have hair and makeup here.
您不必看起来很完美。
You don't have to arrive looking perfect.
在工作室之前,一件快速的事情。
One quick thing before the studio.
内拉。
Nella.
她还在这里?
She's still here?
听著,薇拉,我女朋友的姐姐真的很想进入出版业。
Listen, Vera, my girlfriend's sister really wants to get into publishing.
你没有想说的话吗?
Didn't you have something you wanted to say?
呃
Uh,
我
I
就像你的帽子一样,科林。
like your hat, Colin.
井
Well,
我很高兴知道你的立场
I'm glad to know where you stand
在帽子上。
on the hat.
走吧,科林。
Let's go, Colin.
科林?
Colin?
我还想说[科林清了清嗓子]
I also wanted to say [Colin clears throat]
关于我说的关于夏特里夏的话?
about what I said about Shartricia?
我觉得她很——
I think that she's very--
我认为sh-she有很多,嗯,层次。
I think sh-she has a lot of, um, layers.
这么多,我没有
So many that I did not
在我的第一次阅读中看到它们
see them all in my first read
和
and
为此
for that
对不起。
I'm sorry.
什么?
What?
对不起。-你是对的。
I'm sorry. - You're right.
她确实有很多层次。
She does have so many layers.
深度,对吧?
Depth, right?
非常感谢您终于认识到这一点。
Thank you so much for finally recognizing that.
内拉,你还有希望。
Nella, there's hope for you yet.
我会在电梯里见你。
I'll meet you at the elevator.
我为你感到骄傲。
I'm proud of you.
♪ 诡异的音乐播放 ♪
♪ eerie music playing ♪
你现在打算做什么?
What are you gonna do now?
内拉,你要来参加行销会议吗?
Nella, are you coming to the marketing meeting?
是的。
Yeah.
微波馅饼?
Microwave strudel?
哦。谢谢你,苏菲。
Oh. Thank you, Sophie.
最后,科林今天完成了他的作者照片,
And finally, Colin had his author photos done today,
我认为我们有一些很棒的选择可供选择。
and I think we have some wonderful options to choose from.
哦。
Oh.
哦,我喜欢沉思的那个。嗯。
Oh, I love the pensive one. Mm-hm.
它确实说明了这本书的悲剧主题。
It really speaks to the tragic subject matter of the book.
是的。-同意。
Yes. - Agreed.
嗯,也没什么,
Um, also, apropos of nothing,
营销会议将不再允许外带食物。
outside food will no longer be allowed in marketing meetings.
好。呃,嗯,太好了。然后我们确定了科林的照片。
Okay. Uh, well, great. Then we have settled on Colin's photo.
还有一件事。
Just one more thing.
嗯,这本书来得太好了。
Um, the book is coming along so, so well.
它基本上可以按原样上去,
It basically could go up to press as it is,
但是,嗯,只是为了添加更多的润色,
but, um, just in an effort to add even more polish,
我有一个想法。
I had an idea.
我们应该做一个敏感度阅读。
We should do a sensitivity read.
这是一个很好的电♥话♥,维拉。
That's a good call, Vera.
尽职。
Due diligence.
布里奇特:很棒的电♥话♥。香农:很棒的电♥话♥。
BRIDGET: Great call. SHANNON: Great call.
不错。
Not a bad idea.
对不起,我-
Sorry, I--
不好意思。
Sorry.
呃。。。好吧,好吧。我会实现的。
Uh... well, okay. I'll make it happen.
呃,'肏我,薇拉?
Uh, 'scuse me, Vera?
哦,是的,榛子!
Oh, yes, Hazel!
嗯,敏感度不是读了内拉的想法吗?
Um, wasn't the sensitivity read Nella's idea?
我只想在应得的功劳上给予功劳。
I just wanna give credit where credit's due.
是的,你是对的。
Yes, you're right.
这是内拉的绝妙主意。
It was Nella's brilliant idea.
我很抱歉,我们只是一支如此优秀的团队。
I'm so sorry, we just are such a good team.
这就像一个思想融合。
It's like a mind meld.
不能总是记得想法来自哪里,
Can't always remember where the ideas come from,
但我应该说谢谢你,内拉。
but I should say thank you, Nella.
事实上,内拉,站起来!
In fact, Nella, stand up!
干得好!
Great job!
好想法,内拉。你肯定有编辑的眼光。
Good thinking, Nella. You've definitely got an editor's eye.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我得到了你的支援。- 谢谢。
I got your back. - Thank you.
♪ ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? by Tyler, the Creator playing ♪
♪ Just dream ♪
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表