剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
她以为她是唯一一个,我们都知道这有多孤独。
She thought she'd be the only one, and we all know how lonely that gets.
我好嫉妒。
I am so jealous.
我听说过很多关于你的事,就像我的工作中有一个新朋友一样。
I've heard so much about you, it's like I have a new friend at my job.
“在我的工作中”,就像她在鞋厂工作或其他什么。
"At my job," like she works at the shoe factory or whatever.
Ebonee是最年轻的终身教授
Ebonee here is the youngest tenure track professor
在纽约州。
in New York State.
太神奇了。
That's amazing.
呃,不要让这些女士假装她们不是
Ugh, don't let these ladies pretend like they're not also
做大事,好吗?
doing big things, okay?
Kiara是萨克斯的买♥♥家。琪亚拉: 嗯。
Kiara is a buyer at Saks. KIARA: Mm-hm.
还有卡米尔 -
And Camille--
我们实际上不知道卡米尔是做什么的。
We don't actually know what Camille does.
这是化学工程。
It's chemical engineering.
好吧,我必须这样说,比如,每周一次。
Okay, I have to say this, like, once a week.
让她告诉你这意味著什么。
Ask her to tell you what that means.
我敢打赌,在Ruby到达这里之前,我们不会完成。
I bet we won't be finished before Ruby gets here.
红宝石?
Ruby?
她姓什么?
What's her last name?
嗯,庄稼人。
Um, Cropper.
为什么?
Why?
啊,那不是我想的人。
Ah, that's not who I thought it was.
内拉,你得尝尝这个。
Nella, you gotta taste this.
是的。继续。去吧,给你弄点。说明自己。
Yeah. Go on. Go on, get you some. Help yourself.
很好。
So good.
啊!- 这正是我以为的那个人。
Ah! - It's exactly who I thought it was.
我们得走了。
We gotta go.
你的前任露比?-是的。
Your ex Ruby? - Yes.
被Forever 21解雇的Ruby。- 相当不错。
Ruby who got fired from Forever 21. - Pretty good.
偷了我的Alexa的Ruby。
Ruby who stole my Alexa.
派我来的露比
Ruby who sent me
这条消息是在我欺骗她之后。
this message after I cheated on her.
好吧,我记得,马莱卡。
Okay, I remember, Malaika.
这个发型派对是露比报复我的设置。
This hair party is a setup for Ruby to get revenge on me.
内拉,我们可以走了吗?
Nella, can we go?
我认为这只是一个头发派对。她甚至可能不会来。- 我们可以在露比得到之前走吗 -
I think it's just a hair party. She might not even come. - Can we go before Ruby gets--
对不起,我来晚了。
So sorry I'm late.
主。
Lord.
第三轮高盛面试可不是开玩笑的。
Third round Goldman Sachs interviews are no joke.
马莱卡?
Malaika?
红宝石。-嘿。
Ruby. - Hey.
什么鬼?过来这里。
What the hell? Come here.
所以你可以刺伤我?-啊。
So you can stab me? - Ah.
所以我可以拥抱你。过来这里。过来这里。
So I can hug you. Come here. Come here.
“哪里比在姐姐的怀抱里更令人欣慰。”
"Solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister."
爱丽丝沃克。
Alice Walker.
你的浴室,嗯,是这样吗?
Is your bathroom, um, this way?
是的。是的。就在你左边的楼上。
Yeah. Yeah. It's just upstairs on your left.
而且,内拉,你也要去吗? 嗯?
And, Nella, you gotta go, too? Hm?
很高兴见到你,露比。红宝石:你好。
It's good to see you, Ruby. Hi.
不好意思。我真的必须小便,因为,好吧,Ruby让我摇晃。
Sorry. I really do have to pee because, well, Ruby has me shook.
为什么?她对你真好。
Why? She's so nice to you.
实际上,所有这些女人看起来都很甜蜜。
All these women seem really sweet, actually.
女孩,五个月前的露比会想到
Girl, the five months ago Ruby would've thought
高盛是一家熟食店。
Goldman Sachs was a deli.
那是什么?爱丽丝沃克?
And what was that? Alice Walker?
好。她写了《紫色》。-婊 子!我知道爱丽丝·沃克是谁。
Okay. She wrote The Color Purple. - Bitch! I know who Alice Walker is.
信任,有些事情要做。
Trust, somethin's up.
Hazel 被 Fembots 包围,Ruby 是共同点,
Hazel is surrounded by Fembots and Ruby is the common denominator,
这就是为什么我们需要窥探。
which is why we need to snoop.
好吧,我只是受到了创伤,所以我先走了。
Okay, I was just traumatized, so I get to go first.
内拉,你来了。
Nella, there you are.
你好。- 是时候做头发了。
Hi. - It's time for hair.
'凯。
'Kay.
基本上,您必须在自雇时获得SEP-IRA。
Basically, you have to get a SEP-IRA while you're self-employed.
它会比你剃掉眉毛更好地减少你的纳税义务。
It'll shave down your tax liability better than you shave down eyebrows.
你还做眉毛,对吧?
You still do eyebrows, right?
你吓坏了我。
You're freakin' me out.
为什么,因为我都长大了?
Why, because I'm all grown up?
退休计划?
Retirement plans?
姑娘,我和你分手的时候,你偷了我的车牌
Girl, when I broke up with you, you stole my license plate
然后把自己锁在我该死的汽车的后备箱里。
and then locked yourself in the trunk of my damn car.
我完全忘记了这一切。
I totally forgot all about that.
哦!我大发雷霆。
Ooh! I was big mad.
我想让员警把你拉过来,让你被绑♥架♥。
I wanted the police to pull you over and get you a kidnappin' charge.
是的,是的,是的。这就是我要说的』。
Yes, yes, yes. That's what I'm sayin'.
那么,那个小妞怎么了?
So, what happened to that chick?
嗯。她还在这里。
Hm. She's still here.
她现在只是在治疗中把事情说出来。
She just talks things out in therapy now.
呃,内拉...你为什么不选择你想要的包装?
Uh, Nella... why don't you pick which wrap you want?
哇。- 你知道,你太引人注目了,女孩。
Whoa. - You know, you're so striking, girl.
如果你只是想一直戴头巾,你可以。
If you just wanted to wear head wraps all the time, you could.
对?你真棒,内拉。
Right? You are stunning, Nella.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你们真贴心。
You guys are so sweet.
她太可爱了。她,就像,震惊地得到赞美。
She's so cute. She's, like, shocked to get compliments.
我知道。
I know.
哦,我的上帝。你知道吗?
Oh, my God. You know what?
我应该请你和我的朋友克里斯特尔一起喝酒。
I should hook you up for drinks with my friend, Crystle.
嗯,你知道她是图书经纪人
Hm. - Ya know she's a book agent
在对开本那边。
over there at Folio.
姑娘,你会爱她的。
Girl, you would love her.
是的。- 等等,克里斯特尔大卫?
Yes. - Wait, Crystle David?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
嗯,是的,请。
Um, yes, please.
好。不是很奇怪,但是,嗯,
Okay. Not to be weird but, um,
你们为什么对我这么好?
why you guys bein' so nice to me?
女孩,你必须学会如何获胜。
Girl, you have got to learn how to take a win.
是的,我告诉她了。
Yeah, I told her that.
我们整整一周都在被告知我们不够好。
We spend our whole week bein' told we're not good enough.
为什么有机会我们不应该对彼此好一点呢?
Why shouldn't we be nice to each other when we get the chance?
完全。-完全。另外,我们只是——
Exactly. - Exactly. And plus, we're just--
我们很高兴在我们的姐妹情谊中有了另一个女孩。
We're happy to have another girl in our sisterhood.
啊,直到我戴著这根头发起床,她才正式加入。
Ah, she is not officially in until I get up in this hair.
哦,女孩,你知道,她得到了你。
Ooh, girl, you know, she got you.
是的。我不知道。只是——
Yeah. I don't know. It's just--
我唯一让别人摸过我的头发
The only people I've ever let touch my hair
就像,我妈妈和玛莱卡,但是——
are, like, my mom, and Malaika, but--
不,我 - 这是,这是超级个人的。我明白了。
No, I-- It's, it's super personal. I get it.
是,如果你还不信任我也没关系。
It's, it's okay if you don't trust me yet.
不,我愿意。
No, I do.
是的,我相信你。
Yeah, I trust you.
好。放松。好的。
Okay. Relax. Okay.
也许如果你不是那么忙于作弊,你会注意到我在改变。
Maybe if you weren't so busy cheating, you would've noticed I was changing.
老实说,我不能把所有的功劳都归功于这种发光。
Honestly, I can't take all the credit for this glow-up.
榛子,榛子做了很多。
Hazel, Hazel did a lot.
什么,她是怎么回事?
What, what is her deal?
没有交易。
There is no deal.
榛子只是真实的。
Hazel's just real.
她在乎。
She cares.
每个人都在谈论保护黑人女性,
Everyone's always talkin' about "protect Black women,"
但榛子实际上是认真的。
but Hazel actually means it.
如何保护你?
Protect you how?
通过让你在投资银行面试?
By getting you an interview at an investment bank?
好吧,我想为自己提供更多,而黑兹尔只是帮了忙。
Well, I wanted more for myself, and Hazel just helped.
真的,马莱卡,真的没那么深。
For real, Malaika, it's really not that deep.
好?她带我去参加一些聚会,打了一些电♥话♥。
Okay? She took me to some parties, made some phone calls.
她甚至和我分享了她的妆容和衣服,
She even shared her makeup and clothes with me,
这样我看起来就像我想成为的样子。
so that I looked like what I wanted to be.
欧文,捡起来。
Owen, pick up.
有些『超级苏斯』正在这野兽的肚子里。
Somethin' super suss is goin' on in this beast belly.
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表