剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
♪ Y'all niggas had enough, gimme some more ♪
♪ Y'all niggas want the wild shit, gimme some more ♪
♪ Yo, Spliff, where the weed at, gimme some more ♪
♪ I know y'all niggas need that, gimme some more ♪
♪ Even though we gettin' money, you can gimme some more ♪
♪ Cars and the big crib, gimme some more ♪
♪ Everybody spread love, gimme some more ♪
♪ If you want it, let me hear you say, gimme some more ♪
♪ Yo, live nigga shit, know what I mean ♪
♪ I represent while we gettin' money and reign supreme ♪
♪ song continues on headphones ♪
♪ Selfish Soul by Sudan Archives playing ♪
♪ If I cut my hair, hope I grow it long ♪
♪ Back long, back time like way before ♪
♪ If I wear it straight, will they like me more ♪
♪ Like those girls on front covers ♪
♪ Long hair make 'em stay little longer ♪
♪ Stay hair, stay straight though we feel ashamed ♪
♪ By the curls, waves, and natural things ♪
♪ Curls, waves, and natural things ♪
♪ Okay, one time if I grow it long ♪
♪ Am I good enough, am I good enough ♪
♪ About time I embrace myself and soul ♪
♪ Time I feed my selfish soul ♪
♪ It's been so long since I had a sew in ♪
内拉!-真性!
Nella! - Vera!
早上,嗨。
Morning, hi.
看看有什么到来的。
Look what arrived.
哦,我明白了。哦,这是一块真正的砖头。
Oh, I see. Ooh, it's a real brick.
说真的,你可以用那个东西把某人击倒。
Seriously, you could knock someone out with that thing.
哦,这正是我们想要做的,
Oh, and that's exactly what we wanna do,
我们希望这块砖绝对无处不在。
we wanna get this brick absolutely everywhere.
啊!不要用砖头打我!
Ah! Don't hit me with the brick!
是的。-对。
Yes. - Right.
有趣。哦。
Funny. Oh.
现在,我们只需要山姆选择一个该死的封面。
Now, we just need Sam to pick a damn cover.
嘿,伦纳德把那些模型带过来了吗?
Hey, has Leonard brought those mockups over yet?
我已经告诉他,我们在一天结束时需要它们。
I already told him that we need them by the end of the day.
你得到了科林的剪纸吗?
And did you get the Colin cutout?
它正在路上。
It's on its way.
上帝,一如既往,内拉,你是最棒的。
God, as always, Nella, you're the best.
嗯,我想稍后和你谈谈科林·佛兰克林。
Mm. I wanna talk to you about the Colin Franklin later.
沙特里夏的那个?
The one with Shartricia?
嗯,你读过,对吧?
Mm-hm, you read it, right?
我不能足够快地完成它。
I couldn't finish it fast enough.
哦,好吧,太好了。理查希望尽快进行文案编辑。
Oh, well, great. Richard wants it in copyediting ASAP.
所以,我想要你的想法。
So, I want your thoughts.
杨:是的,现在把他们拉起来,麦西。
YANG: Yep, pulling them up now, Maisy.
是的,这些页面已发送。
Yes, those pages were sent.
是的,刘海会很好看。
Yes, you would look great with bangs.
是的,真的。
Yes, really.
好的,以后见。
Okay, see you later.
梅西试图在我走之前从我身上榨取最后一滴。
Maisy's trying to squeeze every last drop out of me before I go.
杨,我求你了,
Yang, I am begging you,
请不要走。
please don't go.
你真的是我唯一喜欢的人。
You are literally the only one that I like.
再说了,你不会错过这一切吗,魅力?
Besides, aren't you gonna miss all of this, glamour?
我想我会上法学院。
I think I'll take law school.
但是编辑书籍的可能性呢?
But what about the possibility of editing books?
讲故事?
Of telling stories?
因此。。。我不知道
So, that... I don't know,
一个书,黑人小女孩
a nerdy, little Black girl
谁不是和长得像她的孩子一起长大的
who didn't grow up with kids who looked like her
能想像一个更大的世界吗?
could imagine a bigger world?
感觉不那么孤独?
Feel less alone?
噢。
Aw.
书是你的朋友。
Books were your friends.
我有朋友。
I had friends.
他们是霍比特人吗?
Were they hobbits?
内拉?你能分发邀请函吗
Nella? Could you hand out the invitations
请参加科林的公告派对?
to Colin's announcement party, please?
谢谢。
Thank you.
你收到我的电子邮件了吗?
Did you get my email?
啊,苏菲!
Ah, Sophie!
宣布你自己,该死的。
Announce yourself, damn.
对不起,嗨。
Sorry, hi.
你好。- 你读过我寄的那篇文章吗?
Hi. - Did you read that piece I sent?
“企业机器中的代币:在白人工作场所成为黑人。”
"The Token in the Corporate Machine: Being Black in a White Workplace."
你读过吗?
Did you read it?
在过去的 30 秒内?
In the last 30 seconds?
这是一个如此重要的话题。
It is such an important topic.
而且,你知道,我一直在寻找更好的方法
And, you know, I'm always looking for better ways
成为你的盟友。
to be an ally to you.
那件作品让我非常兴奋。
That piece got me so fired up.
嗯。
Mm.
无论如何,你应该阅读它,就像,也许现在,
Anyway, you should read it, like, maybe right now,
如果引起共鸣,请分享。
and share if it resonates.
哦,还有,呃,这是维拉的手稿。
Oh, and, uh, here's a manuscript for Vera.
理查可能会提出。
Richard might offer on it.
什么?
What the?
你没事吧?
You okay?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,我很好。
Yeah, I'm fine.
不要让这个地方吸走你的生命。
Don't let this place suck the life out of you.
瓦格纳图书。
Wagner Books.
对不起。
Excuse me.
我们非常兴奋。- 非常兴奋。
We are so excited. - Very excited.
麦茜: 她来了!
There she is!
内拉,来吧。
Nella, come.
有一个人你必须遇见。
There's someone you have to meet.
榛子,这是内拉。内拉,认识黑兹尔-梅·麦考尔,
Hazel, this is Nella. Nella, meet Hazel-May McCall,
我的新助手。
my new assistant.
真?
Really?
哇。
Wow.
你好。
Hi.
很高兴认识你。
It's so nice to meet you.
呃,榛子,
Uh, Hazel,
一旦你开始,内拉会向你展示绳索。
Nella will show you the ropes once you get started.
她是薇拉的助手。
She's Vera's assistant.
标志性的维拉·帕里尼?
The iconic Vera Parini?
是的。
Yeah.
谁能忘记《Vogue》的个人资料?
Who can forget that Vogue profile?
呃,蒙托克海滨别♥墅♥的那些照片。
Ugh, those pictures at the beach house in Montauk.
这是出租。
It was a rental.
没关系,我的意思是,
It doesn't matter, I mean,
科林·佛兰克林真的为她打开了大门。
Colin Franklin really opened doors for her.
Y--有你在这里会很有趣,Hazel。
Y-- This is gonna be so much fun having you here, Hazel.
是的,这会很有趣。
Yeah, it's, it's gonna be fun.
麦西:而且很重要。
And important.
Hazel 指导哈莱姆区的贫困学生。
Hazel mentors underprivileged students up in Harlem.
我们使用“机会挑战”一词。
We use the term "opportunity challenged."
哦。榛子:是的。
Oh. HAZEL: Yeah.
我们的工作是鼓励他们超越他们的环境。
Our job is to embolden them beyond their circumstances.
我的兜帽的任何东西。
Anything for my hood.
哦,你来自哈莱姆区?
Oh, you're from Harlem?
哦,黑麦加土生土长。
Oh, Black mecca born and bred.
哦,内拉和我,实际上都来自康涅狄格州。
Oh, Nella and I, actually both from Connecticut.
它不像哈莱姆那么酷,
It's not as cool as Harlem,
但我们结果没事,不是吗,内拉?
but we turned out all right, didn't we, Nella?
你也在那里上过大学吗?
Did you go to college up there, too?
呃,UVA。
Uh, UVA.
榛子: 嗯,你?
HAZEL: Mm. - You?
是的,呃,霍华德,19 年级。
Yeah, uh, Howard, class of '19.
内拉:哇。榛子:嗯。
NELLA: Wow. HAZEL: Mm.
你一定有一些疯狂的回家故事。
You must have some crazy homecoming stories.
我的意思是,女孩,我能记住的那些。
I mean, girl, the ones I can remember.
Lil Baby表演了我的大四。
Lil Baby performed my senior year.
什么?
What?
女孩,很严重,我还在康复。
Girl, it was serious, I am still recovering.
哦,我的上帝,我会给什么。嗯。
Oh, my God, what I would give. Mm.
肾脏。
A kidney.
我会给一个肾脏。
I would give a kidney.
那就把肾给我。
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表