剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
肯德拉·雷:我正处于职业生涯的巅峰
KENDRA RAE: I was at the peak of my career
她从我这里拿走了一切。
and she took everything from me.
莎妮找到我,告诉我戴安娜在追你——
Shani found me and told me Diana was after you--
好吧,在你为我的结局而战之后,我知道我必须救你。
Well, after you fought for my ending, I knew I had to save you.
这真的是他们唯一的衣服吗?
This really the only clothes they had?
嗯,就是那个或“我心枪”。
Well, it was that or "I heart guns."
你会习惯加油站的衣服。
You'll get used to gas station clothes.
如果他们找到你,有时你必须逃跑
If they find you, sometimes you have to run
跟。。。只是你背上的跳跳虎T恤。
with... just the Tigger t-shirt on your back.
所以,这就是你去过的地方。运行。
So, that's where you've been. Running.
理查德和戴安娜试图强迫我出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂。
Richard and Diana tried to force me to sell my soul.
这个系统总是会让你为了成功而放弃自己的一部分。
The system will always make you give up a part of yourself to succeed.
难道你不想忠于自己吗?
Don't you wanna stay true to yourself?
你所相信的一切。永不妥协。
Everything you believe in. To never compromise.
每天醒来...并想,“我是自♥由♥的。
To wake up every day... and think, "I'm free."
这不是你想要的吗?
Isn't that what you want?
内拉?
Nella?
不是吗?
Isn't it?
是的。
Yeah.
我想要那个。
I want that.
为你感到骄傲。
Proud of you.
给你的朋友发简讯再见,把你的手♥机♥给我,
Text your friends goodbye, give me your phone,
所以我可以跑过去。- 等等,什么?
so I can run over it. - Wait, what?
难道我们不必去阻止杰西的书吗?
Don't we have to go and stop Jesse's book?
不不不。我——我——我不能——我——我必须见我的朋友。
No, no, no. I-I-I can't just-- I-I have to see my friends.
你不会喜欢你看到的。
You're not gonna like what ya see.
护士[通过对讲机]:韦伯医生,拨♥打♥2422。韦伯博士,2422。
NURSE [over intercom]: Dr. Weber, dial 2422. Dr. Weber, 2422.
这是因为我而发生的。
This happened because of me.
它会一直发生,直到你在爱达荷州。
And it'll keep happening until you're in Idaho.
什么?
What?
我需要和马莱卡谈谈。
I need to talk to Malaika.
独自。
Alone.
爱达荷州?等等,她是什么意思——
Idaho? Wait, what did she mean by--
他们去哪儿了?
Where did they go?
我有我的整个船员。我们会找到他们的。
I have my whole crew on it. We will find them.
戴安娜:你的船员?
DIANA: Your crew?
我们正试图抓住她,
We're trying to catch her,
不要让她关注我们的健康Instagram。
not get her to follow our wellness Instagram.
不,我们甚至不需要内拉。
No, we don't even need Nella.
我们不能让她破坏一切。
We just can't have her derail everything.
我们只会做我们对Shani所做的事。
We'll just do what we did to Shani.
不!
No!
不,她会来的。
No, she will come around.
我们会修复它。
We'll fix it.
我会修复它。
I will fix it.
我知道你会的。
I know you will.
戴安娜:她真的别无选择。
DIANA: She really doesn't have a choice.
如果内拉在今天结束时没有涂油,
If Nella isn't greased by the end of today,
榛子不再是我们运营的一部分。
Hazel is no longer part of our operation.
我不会让你失望的。
I won't let you down.
我想我们会看到的。
I guess we'll see.
肯德拉·雷不能伤害我们,迪,她什么都不是。
Kendra Rae can't hurt us, Di, she's nothing.
我会保护你的。我一直都有。
I'll protect you. I always have.
嘿。
Hey.
看看你是什么。
Look at everything you are.
看看你拥有的一切。
Look at everything you have.
我们做出了正确的选择。
We made the right choice.
我每天都更确定这一点。
I'm more sure of it every day.
我只需要一点时间。
I just need a moment.
好。
Okay.
不!不。
No! No.
绝对他妈的不是。
Absolutely the fuck not.
你,你不是在逃跑——这东西能走得更快吗?
You, you are not running away-- Can this thing go any faster?
你不是在逃跑。
You're not running away.
欧文在哪里?
Where is Owen?
他要去找你奶哑巴让你冷静下来。
He's goin' to get ya Milk Duds to calm ya down.
所以,你打算放弃吗?
So, you're just gonna give up?
为了保护你们俩。
To protect you both.
我的意思是,我应该怎么做?看看他们对你做了什么。
I mean, what am I supposed to do? Look what they did to you.
肯德拉·雷是对的,他们太强大了。
Kendra Rae is right, they're too powerful.
好吧,我知道你喜欢她的书或其他什么,但她不是英雄。
Okay, I know you love her book or whatever, but she is not a hero.
她只是一个需要做指甲的人。
She is just a person who needs to get her nails done.
至少她还活著。
At least she's alive.
她抛弃了所有人。
She abandoned everyone.
她抛弃了你。
She abandoned you.
她知道戴安娜在做什么,她逃跑了35年。
She knew what Diana was doin' and she ran away for 35 years.
好吧,好吧,我们不知道当时的世界对她来说是什么样的。
Okay, well, we don't know what the world was like for her back then.
完全。“那时候。”
Exactly. "Back then."
他们没有电♥话♥。他们——
They didn't have phones. They--
我什至不知道他们是否有车。
I don't even know if they had cars.
他们有车。
They had cars.
事情。。。不一样...给你的。
Things... are different... for you.
你知道他们的计划。
You know their plan.
是真的。
It's true.
现在,你需要阻止杰西的书出版。
And now, you need to stop that Jesse book from ever gettin' published.
我需要...要知道你是安全的,
I need... to know that you're safe,
这样我就可以和自己一起生活。
so that I can live with myself.
你永远无法和自己生活在一起
You never gonna be able to live with yourself
如果那本书能看到曙光。
if that book sees the light of day.
但是他们会对你做什么?
But what are they gonna do to you?
他们已经用车撞了我。
They hit me with a car already.
我已经为接下来的任何事情做好了准备。
I'm pretty ready for whatever comes next.
想想那些追著你来的女孩。
Think about the girls comin' up after you.
这不就是你留在瓦格纳的全部原因吗?
Isn't that the whole reason why you stayed at Wagner?
对于书,小内拉斯在那里?
For the nerdy, little Nellas out there?
如果你不帮助他们,他们会像你一样孤独。
They're gonna be just as alone as you were if you don't help them.
现在,去做任何你想做的事。
Now, go do whatever you want after.
去佛蒙特州的肯德拉·雷一起经营一家住宿加早餐旅馆。
Go run a bed and breakfast with Kendra Rae in Vermont.
但你必须停止那本书。
But you have to stop that book.
你是对的。
You're right.
怎么回事?
What's goin' on?
我们现在要做什么?
What are we gonna do now?
我的牛奶哑巴他妈的在哪里?
Where the fuck are my Milk Duds?
好吧,所以,为了阻止杰西的书,这是怎么回事?
Okay, so, to stop Jesse's book, how 'bout this?
如果你建议再次打电♥话♥给「他妈的」员警-
If you suggest callin' the motherfuckin' police again--
我们的国会议员如何?
How 'bout our congressperson?
你知道那是谁吗?
Do you know who that is?
标记一些东西。
Mark something.
抖音。好?我一直在说。
TikTok. Okay? I've been sayin' it all along.
你会得到所有的新闻,然后奥普拉会采访你。
You will get all over the news, and then Oprah would interview you.
我不认为奥普拉采访那些相信神奇发脂的人。
I don't think Oprah interviews people who believe in magic hair grease.
她在80年代曾经。 [敲门]
She used to in the '80s. [knock at door]
[低声说]哦,我的上帝。- [窃窃私语]是肯德拉·雷吗?
[whispering] Oh, my God. - [whispering] Is it Kendra Rae?
她说她几个小时都不会回来。
She said she wouldn't be back for hours.
你躲起来。我要一把刀。
You hide. I'll get a knife.
没有刀。- 我认为刀是个好主意。
No knives. - I think a knife is a good idea.
维拉: 内拉?
VERA: Nella?
真性?
Vera?
呃。
Uh.
内拉,你有猫吗?
Nella, do you have a cat?
惊喜
Surprise.
你在这里做什么?- 我带了大蒜结。
What are you doin' here? - I brought garlic knots.
梅西发短♥信♥告诉我,你已经休假了。
Maisy texted to tell me that you've been placed on leave.
我想同情一下可能很好。
I thought it might be nice to commiserate.
呃,你好。马莱卡!发生了什么事?
Uh, hello. Malaika! What happened?
我跌倒了。
I fell.
哦,我很抱歉。嗯。
Oh, I'm so sorry. Hm.
呃,好吧。这很奇怪。
Uh, okay. This is weird.
嗯,我该走了。
Um, I should go.
呃,实际上,等等。
Uh, a-actually, wait.
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表