剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
it's just really nice that you're here?
女孩,我明白了。-好!
Girl, I get it. - Okay!
是的,不,看,就在你身边。
Yeah, no, look, right back at you.
如果您有任何问题-
If you have any questions--
我对所有问题都有疑问。
I have questions about all of it.
内拉:好吧,她在宣传,我不知道她的名字,
NELLA: All right, she's in publicity, I don't know her name,
但她确实有一张罗纳德·雷根的相框照片,所以。
but she does have a framed picture of Ronald Reagan, so.
哦,我的上帝。- 嗯嗯。
Oh, my God. - Mm-hm.
20 年 - 2023 年?- 嗯嗯嗯
In 20-- In 2023? - Mm-hm. Mm-hm.
哦,那是格雷格。
Oh, that's Greg.
他在应付账款中。榛子:嗯。
He's in accounts payable. HAZEL: Uh-huh.
他没有意识到我们都能听到他的声音
And he doesn't realize that we can all hear him
在他的办公室放屁。[榛子笑]
farting in his office. [Hazel laughs]
是的。-啊!
Yeah. - Ah!
我 - 你知道,我的意思是,它听起来仍然更好
I-- You know, I mean, it still sounds better
比我在波士顿的旧工作还要亮。
than my old lit mag job in Boston.
嗯,是的。
Mm, yeah.
我只坚持了不到一年就不得不出去。
I lasted barely a year before I had to get out.
波士顿?伊克斯。-毫米。
Boston? Yikes. - Mm.
在我们回去之前,你想要一个薄荷糖吗?
You want a mint before we go back?
是的,请。-好。
Yes, please. - Okay.
薇拉总是告诉我,她的嗅觉感受器增强。
Vera is always telling me that she has heightened olfactory receptors.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
她不喜欢我的化妆水。榛子:(笑)哇。
She doesn't like my lotion. HAZEL: [laughs] Wow.
等等,燃烧的心?这是我最喜欢的书。
Wait, Burning Heart? That's my favorite book.
这也是我的。
It's mine, too.
等等,好的,检查一下。
Wait, okay, and check this.
它已签名。
It's signed.
哦,我的上帝。[榛子轻笑]
Oh, my God. [Hazel chuckles]
哦,我会杀人去见戴安娜戈登。
Oh, I would kill to meet Diana Gordon.
是的。这是,呃,改变了生活。
Yeah. It was, uh, life-changing.
这本书就是我在瓦格纳工作的原因,
This book is literally why I work at Wagner,
因为肯德拉·雷·菲力浦斯在这里编辑它。
because of Kendra Rae Phillips editing it here.
是的,和她儿时的闺蜜戴安娜一起工作?
Yeah, and working with her childhood bestie, Diana?
这是一个很酷的故事。
It's such a cool story.
甚至无法想像拥有这样的成功
Can't even imagine having that kind of success
作为当时的黑人女性。-毫米。
as a Black woman back then. - Mm.
至少事情正在好转。
Least things are getting better.
是吗?
Are they?
你不能在工作场所穿你喜欢的化妆水吗?
You can't wear your preferred lotion in the workplace?
好。
Okay.
但是你在这里,所以现在有两个人。
But you're here, so now there's two of us.
这一定意味著事情正朝著正确的方向发展。
That must mean something is going in the right direction.
系统在改变,我们正在改变它。
The system is changing, we're changing it.
是的,我们是。
Yes, we are.
嗯。
Hm.
你知道他们这里有白人♥大♥厅吗?
You know that hall of white people they have here?
是的。-毫米。
Yeah. - Mm.
我。。。在我采访后用Kendra Rae的照片自♥拍♥。
I... took a selfie with Kendra Rae's photo after my interview.
嗯。
Hm.
哦,这很蹩脚。
Oh, that's lame.
这太蹩脚了。
That's lame.
你知道,我实际上可能会认为你有什么问题
You know, I actually might think that there was something wrong with you
如果你没有。
if you hadn't.
H - 来吧。嘿,双瘸腿!
H-- Come on. Hey, twin lames!
♪ 播放♪柔和的环境音乐
♪ soft ambient music playing ♪
男孩。员工:嗯。
Boys. EMPLOYEE: Mm-hm.
理查。
Richard.
黑兹尔-梅·麦考尔。
Hazel-May McCall.
理查·瓦格纳。
Richard Wagner.
很高兴认识你,瓦格纳先生。
It is very nice to meet you, Mr. Wagner.
请叫我理查。
Please, call me Richard.
只有我的孩子叫我瓦格纳先生。
Only my children call me Mr. Wagner.
我在开玩笑,我没有孩子。
I'm kidding, I don't have children.
嗨,内拉!
Hi, Nella!
欢迎来到瓦格纳。
Welcome to Wagner.
我相信麦茜一直对你很好。
I trust Maisy's been treating you nicely.
她有没有提到她去了耶鲁?
Has she mentioned that she went to Yale?
“因为那要来了。
'Cause that's coming.
两次,是的。
Twice, yeah.
嗯,但是,我的意思是,老实说,来到这里真是太荣幸了。
Um, but, I mean, honestly, it's just such an honor to be here.
每个人都非常支援,很棒,尤其是内拉。
Everyone's been really supportive, great, especially Nella.
嗯,内拉是我们冉冉升起的新星。她是这里的粘合剂。
Well, Nella is our rising star. She's the glue around here.
是的,我可以看到。
Yeah, I can see that.
好吧,我会在派对上见到你们俩。
All right, I'll see you both at the party.
无论你需要什么,我的门总是敞开的。
Anything you need, my door's always open.
出奇的酷。
Surprisingly cool.
是的,他是。
Yeah, he is.
毫米?“啧,”给我擦。
Mm? Mm-mm. 'Scuse me.
我听得清清楚楚。
I heard that loud and clear.
怎么了?
What's up?
瓦格纳的只是-
Wagner's just--
你会知道的。
You'll see.
来吧,姐姐,把茶洒出来。
Come on, sis, spill that tea.
好的,所以,我有这个作者 -
Okay, so, I have this author--
嗯嗯 - 科林佛兰克林。
Mm-hm. - Colin Franklin.
隔壁的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥家伙。
The Terrorist Next Door dude.
哟,那部电影很烂。
Yo, that movie sucked.
是的,他即将出版一本新书
Yeah, and he's about to come out with a new book
关于阿片类药物的流行,
on the opioid epidemic,
他写了这个黑人角色,沙特里夏。
and he wrote this Black character, Shartricia.
对不起?- 她太坏了
I'm sorry? - And she is so bad
对于文化,就像,在各个层面上。
for the culture, like, on every level.
请把它发给我,因为我喜欢一本好的仇恨读物。
Please send that to me 'cause I love a good hate-read.
是的,我也是,
Yeah, me too,
但他是我们最大的作家,我和他一起工作,
but he's our biggest author and I work with him,
所以。。。现在我必须决定[发送文本]
so... now I have to decide [sends text]
如果我要给他一片心意
if I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind
或者握住我的舌头。
or hold my tongue.
老实说,我不知道我会怎么做。
I don't know what I would do, to be honest.
是的,这很难。
Yeah, it's tough.
看,在座的各位都对这本书感到非常兴奋。
Look, everyone here is very excited about this book.
这对公♥司♥来说将是巨大的。
It's gonna be huge for the company.
如果科林的书以错误的方式摩擦你,
If Colin's book rubs you the wrong way,
相信它。
trust it.
你可能不是唯一一个有这种感觉的人
You're probably not the only one who feels that way
任何受人尊敬的作家都会感激你拯救他的屁♥股♥
and any respectable writer would appreciate you saving his ass
在发布之前,对吧?-是的。
before it's published, right? - Yeah.
如果她很危险,
If she's dangerous,
他得听听。
he's gotta hear that.
我不知道。
I don't know.
有这个促销活动。
There's this promotion.
你知道,我只是 - 我不知道我现在是否可以像那样出去。
You know, I just-- I don't know if I can go out on a limb like that right now.
你知道吗?如果你需要我,我会支援你。
You know what? If you need me, I'll back you.
当时机成熟时,只要说出这个词。
When the time is right, just say the word.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我们在这里做什么?
What have we here?
哦。这不是我的。这不是我的,是吗?
Ooh. It's not mine. It's not mine, is it?
我说的对吗?大家注意!
Am I right? Attention, everyone!
放松,这不是演习!
Relax, this is not a drill!
爸爸的家。
Daddy's home.
科林!
Colin!
哦,薇拉!-啊!哦!
Oh, Vera! - Ah! Oh!
哇!哇!- 哇!哇!哦!
Mwah! Mwah! - Mwah! Mwah! Oh!
很高兴见到你。
Great to see you.
大家,坐好,一切都好!
Everybody, remain seated, everything's fine!
一切都很好,我保证。
Everything's fine, I promise.
跟我来,你这个英俊的男人!科林·佛兰克林:什么?哦!
Come with me, you handsome man! COLIN FRANKLIN: What? Oh!
有我!哦,我的去——
There's me! Oh my go--
女孩。
Girl.
科林:嗯。 - 把它填到边缘。
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表