剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
我想我们会需要你。
I think we're gonna need you.
你最好不要无视我的电♥话♥。
You better not be ignorin' my calls.
只有我母亲能做到。
Only my mother could do that.
嘿!
Hey!
这是怎么?
What is this?
为什么它没有标签?
Why doesn't it have a label?
因为我自己做。
Because I make it myself.
祝贺。
Congratulations.
但即使是 Etsy 现在也会让你放食材。
But even Etsy makes you put ingredients now.
好吧,我不卖♥♥它,它正在内拉的头发上,
Well, I'm not selling it, and it's going on Nella's hair,
那我们为什么不问问她是否喜欢呢?
so why don't we ask her if she likes it?
闻起来很漂亮。
It smells pretty.
姑娘,我教你比这更好。
Girl, I taught you better than that.
您正在踏上护发之旅。
You are on a hair care journey.
你会把它扔出窗外以获得一些未知的成分吗?
Are you gonna throw it out the window for some unknown ingredients?
我的意思是
I mean,
不?-完全。
no? - Exactly.
我想我们需要再去洗手间。
I think we need to go to the bathroom again.
哇。什么?
Whoa. What?
一切都好吗?你继续去洗手间。
Is everything okay? You keep goin' to the bathroom.
你一切都好吗?
Everything okay with you?
人们通常不会问别人他们尿了多少。
People don't usually ask others about how much they pee.
人们通常独自小便。
People usually pee alone.
这些打屁♥股♥在两个华夫饼碗后踢我的屁♥股♥。
These spanks are kickin' my ass after two waffle bowls.
把他们带走是两个人的工作。
Takin' them off is a two-person job.
我可能会要求你们中的其他人进行备份。
I may ask some of the rest of y'all for backup.
好。
Okay.
放松。
Relax.
她给露比衣服,就像她对你一样。
And she gave Ruby clothes just like she did with you.
你知道还有谁喜欢给人打扮吗?
You know who else likes to dress people?
安娜温图尔?
Anna Wintour?
不,大卫·考雷什,钟斯镇,天主教会。邪教!
No, David Koresh, Jonestown, the Catholic Church. Cults!
好。哦,我的意思是,来吧。
'Kay. Oh, I mean, come on.
他们控制人们的著装。
They control how people dress.
邪教不允许人们在高盛工作。
Cults don't let people work at Goldman Sachs.
资本主义只是一种不同的邪教。
Capitalism is just a different kinda cult.
内拉,你必须同意这很奇怪。
Nella, you have to agree that this is mad weird.
所以,Hazel 捐赠衣服并帮助人们找到工作。
So, Hazel donates clothes and helps people get jobs.
这有什么奇怪的?
What's so weird about that?
他们是如何站在一起的呢
What about how they all stood up together
就像他们在惊悚视频中一样?
like they were in the Thriller video?
好的,是的,这很奇怪。-奇怪。
'Kay, yeah, that was pretty odd. - Weird.
但在此之前,它实际上感觉真的很好。
But before that, it actually felt really nice.
我只是觉得我把这个重量从肩膀上卸下了两秒钟。
I just felt like I had this weight lifted off my shoulders for two seconds.
我的意思是,也许你不明白。你一直和黑人女性一起工作。
I mean, maybe you don't get it. You've always worked with Black women.
你可以整天做你自己。
You can be yourself all day.
我的工作压力很大。
My job is stressful, too.
好?对不起,我没有坐在办公桌前
Okay? I'm sorry that I don't sit around at a desk
并发送电子邮件说:“让我们回到这个。
and send emails that say, "Let's circle back on this."
我知道。对不起。。。对不起。
I know. I'm sorry... I'm sorry.
仅仅因为那些女孩上了高档学校
Just because those girls went to fancy schools
并有花哨的工作,
and have fancy jobs,
并不意味著他们比我更了解你。
doesn't mean they understand you better than I do.
你可以在我身边永远做你自己。
You can always be yourself around me.
总是。
Always.
你不需要,毕业生
You don't need the, the graduates of
坎迪斯·欧文软敲门学校
the Candace Owen School of Soft Knocks
感觉自己有归属感。
to feel like you belong.
你是对的。-我知道。
You're right. - I know.
现在,在这个特殊的时刻之前给我一个拥抱,让我感到不舒服。
Now gimme a hug before this special moment makes me uncomfortable.
来吧,快。
Come on, quickly.
没有。好吧。
Nah. All right.
现在看,我求你,
Now look, I'm beggin' you,
请去做一些窥探』,
please go and do some snoopin',
并弄清楚到底发生了什么。
and figure out what the hell is really goin' on.
你再也不会有这样的机会了。
You're never gonna get another chance like this.
如果你什么都找不到,我会一劳永逸地闭嘴。
And if you don't find anything, I'll shut up once and for all.
我会的。
I will.
我真的会。-好。
I really will. - Okay.
我能做到。-好。
I can do that. - Fine.
你有15分钟。
You have 15 minutes.
W-哇,等等,等等。我怎么有那么多时间?
W-Whoa, wait, wait. How do I have that much time?
哦!你永远不会欣赏流通,直到你失去它。
Ooh! You never appreciate circulation until ya lose it.
现在,谁想把眉毛做完?
Now, who wants to get their eyebrows done?
好吧,好吧,好吧。
All right, all right, all right.
你们都知道他们叫我眉毛女士。
Y'all know they call me the brow lady.
你的狗屎长满了。
Your shit's overgrown.
好的,姑娘。我抓住你了。- 好。
All right, girl. I got you. - 'Kay.
好。- 呃,内拉在哪里?
'Kay. - Uh, where is Nella?
嘘,嘘。嗬。
Shh, shh. Ho-Hold still.
当然。-是的。
Absolutely. - Yeah.
好吧。
All right.
所以,你不用蜡?
So, you don't use wax?
我不知道蜡里有什么。
I don't know what's in wax.
为什么你们不更关心自己身上发生了什么?
Why are you all not more concerned about what goes on your bodies?
呃,卡米尔,露比,你能去大厅吗
Uh, Camille, Ruby, can you go to the hall
并获得更多筹码?
and get some more chips?
因为我认为我们跑得很低。
Because I think we're runnin' low.
不。不!不。
No. No! No.
我只是搞砸了对称性。
I just messed up the symmetry.
嗯,
Um,
这些压力很难操纵。不好意思。
it's just hard to maneuver with these press-ons. Sorry.
我在做什么?
What am I doing?
狗屎,狗屎,狗屎。
Shit, shit, shit.
什么--
What the--
搞什么?
What the fuck?
她不在浴室里。
She's not in the bathroom.
你觉得她在卧室里吗?
Do you think she's in the bedroom?
也许吧。我们最好快速检查。
Maybe. We better check real quick.
这到底是怎么回事?卡米尔:痴迷于华夫饼碗?
What the heck is up with that? CAMILLE: Obsessed with waffle bowls?
嗯。 - 但是,哦,我从来没有见过任何人
Mm. - But, oof, I've never seen anyone
比内拉更需要我们。
needs us more than Nella.
她对自己的皮肤如此害怕。
She is so afraid in her own skin.
你知道,黑兹尔打电♥话♥给全场媒体是对的。
You know, Hazel was right to call the full-court press.
嗯,内拉不在这里,
Well, Nella's not here,
那么我们应该做眉毛吗?
so should we get our eyebrows done?
哦,呃。
Ooh, uh-uh.
“因为我不让”她把华夫饼碗弄到这张脸上。
'Cause I am not lettin' her get waffle bowl all over this face.
唰
Mm-mm. Mm-mm.
♪ 紧张、戏剧性的音乐播放 ♪
♪ tense, dramatic music playing ♪
榛子:你肯定很彻底。
You sure are thorough.
我非常擅长我的工作。
I'm very good at my job.
女士们,我很抱歉。我刚刚接到一个可怕的电♥话♥。
Ladies, I'm so sorry. I just got a horrible call.
天啊。是,你还好吗?
Oh, God. Are, are you okay?
不,实际上。没有。
No, actually. Not really.
马莱卡,我们得走了。
Malaika, we gotta go.
哦,好的。是的。去『。我们去』。
Oh, okay. Yep. Goin'. We goin'.
马上。马上。[拉链袋]
Right now. Right now. [zips bag]
呃,你没有完成我的左眉。
Uh, you didn't finish my left brow.
女孩,别担心,这是我的签名。
Girl, don't worry, that's my signature.
我发现了一些东西,这很糟糕。
[whispering] I found something and it's bad.
这真的很糟糕。- 内拉,内拉。怎么了?
It's really bad. - Nella, Nella. What's wrong?
有什么我们可以帮忙的吗?
Anything we can help with?
没有。
Nope.
我很抱歉。我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我保证,我会参加下一次聚会。- 呃,只是 -
I promise, I'll be at the next party. - Uh, it's just--
我知道你不会不说再见就离开。
I know you weren't leaving without saying goodbye.
嘟嘟!
Toodles!
我们想提供说明。- 让我们知道发生了什么。
We wanna help. - Just let us know what's going on.
如您所见,我们非常重视我们的社区。
As you can see, we take our community very seriously.
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表