剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
《另一个黑人女孩》前情提要...
Previously, on The Other Black Girl...
榛子。你太差劲了。
Hazel. You're bad.
榛子:今晚来参加一个派对。
HAZEL: Come to a party tonight.
你让我看起来像你。
You kinda made me look like you.
你所要做的就是聊一会儿,好吗?
All you gotta do is just chat a little bit, okay?
这就是你在世界上向上移♥动♥的方式。
That is how you move up in the world.
你不想成为崭露头角的编辑吗?
Don't you wanna be the up-and-coming editor?
你发光,我发光。
You shine, I shine.
肯德拉·雷自杀了。伤透了我的心。
Kendra Rae took her own life. Broke my heart.
燃烧的心。我认为瓦格纳应该重新发布。
Burning Heart. I think that Wagner should do a rerelease.
让我们明天再谈谈。
Let's talk about it more tomorrow.
事情发生了变化。我需要你。
Things have changed. I need you.
你好吗?
You good?
是的。
Yeah.
哦,好吧!口红,珠宝。
Ooh, okay! The lipstick, the jewelry.
嗷!我终于说服了我的宝贝女儿吗
Aw! Did I finally convince my baby girl
在成人部分开始购物?
to start shoppin' in the adult section?
实际上是黑兹尔。
It was Hazel, actually.
好。-呃--
Okay. - Uh--
所以,我一直在求你让我永远做你的眉毛
So, I've been beggin' you to let me do your eyebrows for forever
现在你让这个全新的女孩
and now you lettin' this brand-new girl
给你一个完整的屁♥股♥改造?
give you a full-ass makeover?
好吧,好吧,你知道我从中学就伤痕累累
Okay, well, you know that I am scarred from middle school
当我让百货公♥司♥的女士给我做眉毛时
when I let the lady at the department store do my eyebrows
它看起来像两根牙线。
and it looked like two pieces of floss.
是的,我知道你的创伤。
Yeah, I know all about your trauma.
此外,黑兹尔是推动我与理查交谈的人
Besides, Hazel's the one who pushed me to talk to Richard
在她的衣服和这唇色中,
in her clothes and this lip color,
我只是觉得,
and I just felt like,
我不知道,就像一个不同的人。
I don't know, like a different person.
你认为口红做到了?
And you think the lipstick did that?
好的好的。
Okay, okay.
赞美榛子。
Praise Hazel.
好吧,但说真的,我们都应该出去玩
Okay, but seriously, we should all hang out
因为我希望这种友谊是真实的。
because I want this friendship to be a real thing.
你低调痴迷。
You are lowkey obsessed.
所以?
So?
晚餐?
Dinner?
星期六?
Saturday?
好。
Fine.
你知道,
And just so you know,
理查会喜欢你的求婚,即使你戴著垃圾袋
Richard would've loved your proposal even if you were wearin' a trash bag
里面有垃圾。
with trash in it.
♪ I know I'm destined for greatness ♪
♪ Fuck a critic's ♪
请我做你的眉毛。
Please lemme do your eyebrows.
他们看起来很好。
They look fine.
我告诉你,你,你看不到我看到的。
I'm tellin' you, you, you don't see what I see.
他们很好。- 你需要说明。
They're fine. - You need help.
所以,我们将不得不在你的臀部工作。
So, we're gonna have to work on your hips.
好吧。看,我什至不想[咕噜咕噜]尝试一下。
All right. Look, I don't even really wanna [grunts] try it.
马莱卡:所以,你需要在那里
MALAIKA: So, you're gonna need to be in there
关于三次我们——
about three times a we--
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
榛子教你走路了吗?
Did Hazel teach you to walk?
加油。内拉:“凯。
Come on. 'Kay.
马莱卡: 你好吗?内拉:是的。
MALAIKA: You good? Yeah.
左,右,左,右,左。
Left, right, left, right, left.
♪ Pacific Ave by Pearl & The Oysters playing ♪
♪ My mind clocked out and left a note ♪
榛子: 哦!
HAZEL: Oh!
啊!好的,嘴唇。
Ah! Okay, lip.
好的,西装外套。
Okay, blazer.
如果蕾哈娜去公♥司♥,那就给了。
It's giving if Rihanna went corporate.
这简直是我得到的最好的赞美。
That is literally the best compliment I have ever gotten.
我的意思是,谁知道我可以完成混合印刷?
I mean, who know I could pull off mixed prints?
我,是我。
Me. It was me.
嘿,嗯,我想知道
Hey, um, I was wondering
如果你想周六过来吃晚饭
if you wanted to come over for dinner on Saturday
和我在一起,欧文,马莱卡。
with me, Owen, Malaika.
是的,我很乐意。
Yes, I would love to.
而且,你知道,我终于可以在你们人♥民♥的名字上放一些面孔了。
And, you know, I finally could put some faces to the names of your people.
你会爱上马莱卡的。
You are going to love Malaika.
你们都是坚强的个性,但这可能奏效。
You are both strong personalities, but that could work.
就像玛丽亚和惠特尼唱《当你相信》时一样
Like when Mariah and Whitney sang "When You Believe"
并没有自相残杀。
and didn't kill each other.
呸。美丽。维拉:内拉。-是的。
Ugh. Beautiful. VERA: Nella. - Yeah.
请列印两份我刚刚发送给您的档
Please print two copies of the document I just sent you
然后到我的办公室来。[猛吸]谢谢。
and come into my office. [sharp inhale] Thank you.
科林的灵敏度读数已输入。
Colin's sensitivity read is in.
哦。祝你好运。
Ooh. Good luck.
所以,我们不能再说「疯狂」了?
So, we can't say "crazy" anymore?
报告说,在科林的书的背景下,它是能力主义者。
The report says in the context of Colin's book, it's ableist.
哦,这太疯狂了 - 呃,呃,奇怪。
Oh, that's crazy-- Uh, uh, odd.
如果我们提取敏感度读取器标记的所有内容,
If we pull everything the sensitivity reader flagged,
不会有一本书了,我们已经有了发布日期。
there won't be a book left and we already have a release date.
好吧,我写一份总结一切的备忘录怎么样
Well, how about I write up a memo summarizing everything
然后我们可以看到其他人的想法?
and then we can see what everyone else thinks?
是的,嗯,嗯,慢慢来。
Yes, um, um, take your time.
我需要考虑在这里做什么。
I need to think about what to do here.
请进。
Come in.
你好。理查想见你。
Hi. Richard wants to see you.
哦,当然。这是关于科林的吗?
Oh, of course. Is this about Colin?
其实,理查想见内拉。
Actually, Richard wants to see Nella.
右。嗯......这是完全有道理的。
Right. Um... that makes perfect sense.
我知道,我也感到震惊。我说:“什么?
I know, I was shocked, too. I was like, "What?"
你好。你想见我?- 是的,内拉,进来吧。
Hi. You wanted to see me? - Yes, Nella, come on in.
自从我们的谈话以来,我是如此激动,如此,如此鼓舞人心——
I have been so thrilled, so, so inspired since our conversation--
我也是,我一直在扩展
Me too, and I have been expanding
球场的一些细节。- 而我,我爱你的热情,
some of the details of the pitch. - And I, I love your enthusiasm,
但首先,
but first,
见到黛安娜·戈登,你会有什么感觉?
how would you feel about meeting Diana Gordon?
喜欢
Like,
戴安娜戈登,戴安娜戈登?-那个。
Diana Gordon, Diana Gordon? - That one.
我。。。我——
I... I--
我的意思是,那将是惊人的。[理查轻笑]
I mean, that would be amazing. [Richard chuckles]
你知道,假设我没有因为兴奋而全身呕吐。
You know, assuming I don't throw up all over myself from excitement.
哦,请不要那样做。
Ooh, please don't do that.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
我确实喜欢被敬畏,但是...我只是一个人。
I do love to be met with awe, but... I'm just a person.
一个写过的人...燃烧的心。
A person who wrote... Burning Heart.
戴安娜,这是内拉·罗杰斯。
Diana, this is Nella Rogers.
内拉,你张著嘴看著的女人
Nella, the woman you're looking at with your mouth open
是我的老朋友,戴安娜。
is my old friend, Diana.
很高兴认识你,内拉。
Nice to meet you, Nella.
认识你也很高兴。
It's really nice to meet you, too.
内拉是我们最好的助手之一,虽然可能不会持续太久。
Nella's one of our best assistants, although probably not for much longer.
戴安娜和我,嗯,最近重新联♥系♥,
Diana and I, um, reconnected recently,
她正在考虑将她的下一个专案带到瓦格纳。
and she's thinking of bringing her next project here to Wagner.
她要回家了。- [笑声] 也许吧。
She's coming home. - [chuckles] Maybe.
或。我——是的,是的,是的。
Maybe. I-- Yes, yes, yes.
让--
Let--
S-苏菲,你会聚集在一起吗
S-Sophie, would you gather
请问会议室里的所有编辑?
all of the editors in the conference room, please?
榛子:是的,是的,当然。没关系。-榛子。榛子。
HAZEL: Yes, yes, of course. No problem. - Hazel. Hazel.
她在这;她真的在这里。- 好的,再见。我读不懂你的心思,姑娘。
She's here; she's literally here. - Okay, bye. I can't read your mind, girl.
戴安娜戈登。我刚认识她,顺便说一下,她的气味令人难以置信。
Diana Gordon. I just met her, and she smells incredible, by the way.
你还记得你第一次走进Bath & Body Works的情景吗?
Do you remember the first time you walked into a Bath & Body Works?
榛子:啊。-诸如此类。
HAZEL: Ah. - Like that.
喜欢那个。是的。
Love that.Yes.
我内心很害怕,
And I am freakin' out on the inside,
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表