剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
COLIN: Mm. - Fill it to the brim.
你知道,在我的上一份工作中,当他们发行一本杂♥志♥时,
You know, at my last job, when they released a magazine,
我们得到的只是百吉饼。
all we got were bagels.
只有百吉饼,没有奶油乳酪。
Just bagels, no cream cheese.
大家下午好。
Good afternoon, everyone.
感谢您加入我们
Thank you for joining us
庆祝科林·佛兰克林新书的宣布
to celebrate the announcement of Colin Franklin's new book
谢谢你,科林,如此漫长而富有成效的关系。
and thank you, Colin, for such a long and fruitful relationship.
嗯。
Mm.
所以,让我们都举杯再举一杯 -
So, let us all raise a glass to yet another num--
谢谢你,梅西。-哦。
Thank you, Maisy. - Oh.
又一届头号♥畅销书。
To yet another number-one bestseller.
你可以保证,对吧?
You can guarantee that, right?
好吧,这不是你的工作吗?
Well, isn't that your job?
是的。
Yeah.
现在你——
Now you--
上帝,我想念在 Zoom 上做这些事情。
God, I miss doing these on Zoom.
苏菲:可能不是网路钓鱼迷,
SOPHIE: Probably not a Phish fan,
但特雷·阿纳斯塔西奥是最伟大的在世音乐家之一,
but Trey Anastasio is one of the greatest living musicians,
就像,基本上是我们这个时代。
like, of our time, basically.
嗯,对不起,苏菲,黑兹尔在做,就像,一个
Um, sorry, Sophie, Hazel's doing, like, a--
哦。
Oh.
不用担心,是的。
No worries, yeah.
我知道在你内心深处有一个Phish Head。
I know deep down there's a Phish Head inside of you.
真的没有。
There really isn't.
啊,内拉,黑兹尔刚刚告诉科林
Ah, Nella, Hazel was just telling Colin
她今天读了《针与针》。
that she read Needles and Pins today.
你读过吗?今天下午?
You read it? This afternoon?
是的。我想做好准备。
Yeah, I did. I wanted to be prepared.
既然你看过,我不得不问,这是我的孩子,你怎么看?
Since you've read it, I have to ask, it's my baby, what did you think?
事实上,内拉和我在说话,我知道她有一些想法。
Actually, Nella and I were talking, and I know that she had some thoughts.
嗯,它很富有。- [笑]是的,对吧?
Well, it's rich. - Yes, right?
是的。
Yeah.
而且悲惨。
And tragic.
嗯。 - 在一个,以一种好的方式。
Hm. - In a, in a good way.
但。- 哦,有一个“但是”。
But. - Uh-oh, there's a "but."
不,没有“但是”,没有“但是”。
No, there's no "but," there's no "but."
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我只能说...沙特里夏...是有问题的。
I just have to say that... Shartricia... is problematic.
她对黑人有很多有害的刻板印象
She hits on a lot of harmful stereotypes for Black people
这很危险,她很危险。
and it's dangerous, she's dangerous.
而且我知道很多其他人...有这种感觉。
And I know that a lot of other people... feel that way.
整个事情有点,嗯——
The whole thing is a little, um--
对不起,我并没有很好地解释自己。
I'm sorry, I'm not really explaining myself very well.
哦,不,不,我,我,我想我明白得很清楚。
Oh, no, no, I, I, I think I understand very clearly.
这很危险。那是什么,这就是你说的?
It's dangerous. That's what, that's what you said?
你觉得呢?
What did you think?
对不起,我?- 是的,可能会有所说明。
I'm sorry, me? - Yeah, could be helpful.
呃,我真的很喜欢这本书。
Uh, I really liked the book.
非常非常扣人心弦
It's very, very gripping
我认为沙特里夏有潜力。
and I think Shartricia has potential.
我很高兴能带著特别的眼光再次阅读它,
I'm excited to read it again with a specific eye on her,
但它读起来真的很好。
but it read really well.
是的。我很高兴你喜欢它。
Yes. I'm so glad you liked it.
科林:所以,谢谢。
Mm. COLIN: So, thank you.
很抱歉你不喜欢这本书,它不适合所有人,我的书。
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the book, it's not for everybody, my books.
我的意思是,几乎是每个人。-哦。
I mean, just mostly everybody. - Oh.
我说得对吗?基于。。。数位。
Am I right? Based on... the numbers.
基于数位。
Based on the numbers.
理查需要和我说话,我,我忘了,
Richard needs to talk to me, I, I forgot,
所以我,嗯,[打响指]我稍后再见。
so I'll, um, [snaps fingers] I will see you all later.
很好,谢谢!
Very good, thank you!
那是什么?
What was that?
我--
I--
呃--
Uh--
我的办公室,明天第一件事。
My office, first thing tomorrow.
榛子,我们也希望你能为科林写一封编辑信。
Hazel, we would love for you to write an editorial letter for Colin as well.
我认为我们对此的关注越多越好。
I think the more eyes we have on this, the better.
哇,我很乐意,理查德,谢谢你!
Wow, I'd love to, Richard, thank you!
好。
Good.
好,跟我来。让我们谈谈。
Good, follow me. Let's talk.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表