剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
也许我并不总是像我应该的那样认真,
Maybe I wasn't always as conscientious as I could have been,
但。。。几十年来,我为这家公♥司♥工作了,
but... I worked my ass off for this company, for decades,
这个房♥间里的每个人都知道这一点!
and everyone in this room knows it!
我给了,我放弃了一切!
I gave, I gave up everything!
医 管 局!
Ha!
那么
Well,
我不会让这个小颠簸在路上
I'm not gonna let this little bump in the road
妥协我的...尊严。
compromise my... dignity.
我昂首挺胸地走出这里。
I am walking out of here with my head held high.
内拉,我的包。
Nella, my bag.
内拉不再为你工作了。
Nella doesn't work for you anymore.
对。
Right.
毫米。
Mm.
哦
Well,
内拉,
Nella,
看起来有人把你变成了一股不可忽视的力量。
looks like someone turned you into a force to be reckoned with.
别客气。
You're welcome.
呃,你一定是在跟我开玩笑!
Ugh, you have got to be kidding me!
如果这对任何人来说都不舒服,我很抱歉。
I'm sorry if that was uncomfortable for anyone.
在今天的混乱中,我想了很多过去,
In the midst of the chaos today, I was thinking a lot about the past,
特别是关于燃烧的心,
specifically about Burning Heart,
一本代表这家公♥司♥过去的书
a book which represents both this company's past
及其未来。
and its future.
我认为我们应该暂停戴安娜·戈登回忆录的工作
I think we should pause work on Diana Gordon's memoir
赞成内拉的绝妙想法
in favor of Nella's brilliant idea
的专门重新发布 燃烧的心。
of a dedicated rerelease of Burning Heart.
我已经和戴安娜谈过这件事,她同意了。
I've spoken to Diana about this and she agrees.
Nella,你将作为助理编辑来解决这个问题。
Nella, you will be running point on this as assistant editor.
榛子将一路为您提供说明。
Hazel will be there to help you along the way.
不仅如此,
Not only that,
戴安娜将推出新的印记
Diana will be launching a new imprint
关注和庆祝不同的声音,
focusing on and celebrating diverse voices,
和燃烧的心重新发布
and the Burning Heart rerelease
将成为该印记发布的核心。
will be the centerpiece of that imprint's launch.
我们一直忽略了这里的问题——
We have been ignoring the problems here for t--
嗯。
Hm.
我有。
I have.
我犯了错误,
I've made mistakes,
为此,我很抱歉。
and for that, I'm sorry.
但我是如此自豪
But I am so proud
引导这家公♥司♥走上一条新的道路。
to be steering this company down a new path.
让我们都...制♥作♥瓦格纳书籍
Let's all... make Wagner Books
一个我们可以称之为家的地方。
a place we can call home.
我不能停止吃它。榛子:是的,我从哪里得到它
I can't stop eating it. HAZEL: Yeah, the place that I got it from
使用一些特殊的五香朗姆酒。
uses some special kinda spiced rum.
嗯:实际上,这是我祖父母的婚礼蛋糕。
Hm. - Actually, it was my grandparents' wedding cake.
噢。-是的。
Aw. - Yeah, yeah.
基本上,如果你在哈莱姆结婚,比如,在过去的一百年里,
Basically, if you got married in Harlem in, like, the last hundred years,
你有这个蛋糕。
you had this cake.
苏菲:[呼气]嗯,这太不可思议了。
SOPHIE: [exhales] Well, it's incredible.
哦,我喜欢你与我们分享。科林: 薇拉!真性!
Oh, and I love that you share it with us. COLIN: Vera! Vera!
真性!理查德,这是怎么回事?
Vera! Richard, what's going on?
为什么有蛋糕和薄饼?薇拉在哪里?
Why is there cake and crepes? And w-where is Vera?
生日快乐,香农。[布里奇特轻笑]
Happy birthday, Shannon. [Bridget chuckles]
非常感谢你,理查。
Thank you so much, Richard.
科林,让我们在我的办公室谈谈。-什么?不。
Colin, let's talk in my office. - What? No.
我不会像个顽皮的孩子一样被叫到你的办公室。
I'm not gonna be summoned to your office like I'm a naughty child.
我的书支付了这一切。
My books paid for all of this.
他们,他们,他们,他们为这些桌子和那把椅子付钱,
They, they, they, they paid for these desks, and that chair,
甚至这些愚蠢的气球!
even these stupid fucking balloons!
谢谢你让这件事变得更容易说。
Thank you for making this so much easier to say.
科林,你不再是瓦格纳的作家了。
Colin, you are no longer a Wagner author.
有人打电♥话♥给保安。- 哦,我-我很乐意。
Somebody call security. - Oh, I-I'd love to.
你好,是的,我们需要安全。
Hello, yes, we need security.
不,不危险。只是一些不明白的小丑。
No, not dangerous. Just some clown who doesn't get it.
内拉!内拉。
Nella! Nella.
嘿 嘿 嘿。 - 嗨。
Hey, hey, hey. - Hi.
祝贺!你不兴奋吗?- [悄悄地]是的。
Congratulations! Aren't you excited? - [quietly] Yeah.
自从我们听到好消息以来,你甚至什么都没说。
You haven't even said anything since we heard the good news.
是的。不,我超级兴奋。我,我只是——
Yeah. No, I'm super excited. I'm, I'm just--
我累了,我,我觉得有点傻眼。
I'm tired, and I, I feel kinda blindsided.
哦,以一种好的方式?-是的。
Ooh, in a good way? - Yeah.
好吧,因为有人必须告诉理查关于敏感性阅读。
Okay, 'cause somebody had to tell Richard about that sensitivity read.
一旦我这样做了,就可以非常安全地假设
And once I did, it was pretty safe to assume
他会为此做点什么。[轻笑]
that he'd do somethin' about it. [chuckles]
所以,你没有生病?
So, you weren't sick?
看,有人将不得不摔倒,我采取了行动。
Look, someone was gonna have to take the fall, and I made a move.
薇拉从来没有对我个人做过什么——
Vera has never done anything to me personally--
她做了我的老板两年。- 但她没有提拔你。
She was my boss for two years. - But she wasn't promoting you.
我们都想成为编辑,对吧?
And we both wanna be editors, right?
所以,我真的为任何人感到难过
So, I genuinely feel sorry for anyone
谁不幸挡住了我们的路。[笑]
who was unfortunate enough to be in our way. [laughs]
哦!你知道吗?等一会。
Ooh! You know what? Wait a minute.
我有东西想送给你。
I have something that I wanna give you.
哦。天啊。
Oh.Oh, God.
啊,来了。
Ah, here it is.
这是一个絏饼。
It's a crepe.
它们很好吃,我看到你没有得到一个。
They're delicious, and I saw you didn't get one.
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thanks.
你知道,每个人都在讨好蛋糕,
You know, everybody was fawning over the cake,
所以我真的只尝试过。
so I really only tried that.
呃,那个该死的蛋糕。我讨厌那个蛋糕。
Ugh, that fuckin' cake. I hate that cake.
这,呃,让我想起了摩根船长的。
It, ugh, reminds me of pukin' up Captain Morgan's.
我的意思是,老实说,这是我的错,因为我告诉他们发送最后一件事
I mean, honestly, it's my fault because I told 'em to send the last thing
他们有库存。- W-等等,等等,对不起。
they had in stock. - W-Wait, wait, sorry.
所以,那不是你祖父母的婚礼蛋糕吗?
So, that wasn't your grandparents' wedding cake?
女孩,不!什么?!
Girl, no! What?!
我不知道爷爷奶奶在婚礼当天吃了什么,
I don't know what my grandparents ate on their wedding day,
更不用说整个哈莱姆了。
let alone all of Harlem.
有时候,你只需要成为他们希望你成为的人,对吧?
Sometimes, you just have to be the person they want you to be, right?
无论如何
Anyway,
祝贺。
congratulations.
这将是一次疯狂的旅程。
It's gonna be a wild ride.
她的名字不是榛子。是伊娃。
Her name isn't Hazel. It's Eva.
嘿,是我。一切都很好。
Hey, it's me. Everything's fine.
我。。。只是在工作中被耽搁了,所以我要...有点晚了。
I... just got held up at work, so I'm gonna be... a little late.
好。再见。
Okay. Bye.
名字。
Name.
哦,嗯...
Oh, um...
内拉?
Nella?
这边。
This way.
这是你的房♥间。享受。
This is your room. Enjoy.
♪虽然我们来♪了
♪ Although we've come ♪
嘿!
Hey!
♪ Still I can't let go ♪
♪ I belong to you ♪
♪ Come ♪
整个情况最疯狂的事情是,
The craziest thing about this whole situation is,
是,是,我——事实上我是,
is, is, i-is that I am, in point of fact,
我认识的种族主义最少的人。
the least racist person that I know.
我的意思是,事实上,我,我,我,我,我,我甚至看不到颜色。
I mean, in truth, I, I, I, I, I, I don't even see colors.
我看到字元。
I see characters.
♪ End Of The Road continues ♪
♪ You belong to me ♪
♪ I belong to you ♪
♪ Come to the end of the road ♪
♪ Still I can't let you go ♪
♪ It's unnatural ♪
♪ You belong to me ♪
♪ I belong to you ♪
♪ Girl, I know you really love me ♪
♪ You just don't realize ♪
♪ You've never been there before ♪
♪ It's only your first time ♪
♪ Maybe I'll forgive you ♪
♪ Maybe you'll try ♪
♪ We should be happy together forever ♪
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表