剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
也是,好吗?内拉:嗯。
too, okay? Mm-hm.
但我真的需要你为我冷静下来。
But I really need you to calm down for me.
好吧,我认为我做不到。
Okay, I don't think I can do that.
不,内拉,你必须在黛安娜这样的人身边保持冷静。
No, Nella, you gotta be cool around people like Diana.
这是我们真正给人留下深刻印象的机会。
This is our chance to really make an impression.
右。-好?
Right. - Okay?
嗯哼。-好吧。
Uh-huh. - All right.
好。- 你明白了。
Okay. - You got this.
嗯嗯 - 好的。
Mm-hm. - Okay.
是的。。。要酷。-啊!
Yeah... be cool. - Ah!
嗯,呃,怎么样,嗯,
Um, w-- Uh, how about, um,
一本叙事驱动的食谱?
a narrative-driven cookbook?
我看起来像我在做饭吗?- 哦,女孩,我也不是...从不。
Do I look like I cook? - Oh, girl, me neither... never.
呃,浪漫...终于得到了应有的尊重。
Uh, romance... is finally getting the respect it deserves.
也许是布里杰顿式的东西?
Perhaps something Bridgerton -esque?
我不太浪漫。
I'm not much of a romantic.
问问我的任何前夫。
Ask any of my ex-husbands.
你有没有考虑过改造一个经典的IP?
Have you ever considered revamping, like, a classic piece of IP?
也许是史诗般的东西,比如李尔王,
Maybe something epic, like King Lear,
但是,但是,但是,但是,但从黑人女性的角度来看。
but, but, but, but from a Black, female perspective.
哼?- 嗯。
Huh? - Um.
至少它不是一本食谱。愚蠢的想法。
At least it's not a cookbook.Stupid idea.
我不眼花缭乱,理查。
I'm not dazzled, Richard.
说点什么。- 好吧,好吧,好吧。
Say something. - Okay, okay, okay.
呃,戈登女士,
Uh, Ms. Gordon,
和其他人,嗯,
and everyone else, um,
《燃烧的心》的重新发行呢?
what about a rerelease of Burning Heart?
谢谢你,内拉。
Thank you, Nella.
不 不 不。。。继续前进。
No, no, no... Keep going.
哦,就是这样,这就是我的意思。
Oh, that's, that's what I meant.
对,好吧。
Right, okay.
好吧,我们可以委托新的封面艺术,
Well, we could commission new cover art,
并通过一个年轻、新鲜的声音获得新的前言。
and get a new foreword by a young, fresh voice.
它将打开一本人们已经喜欢的书
It'll open up a book that people already love
给全新的观众。
to a whole new audience.
这是个聪明的主意,内拉。
That's a smart idea, Nella.
看来今天有人来上班了。
Looks like someone came to work today.
我告诉过你。但是
I told you. But
燃烧的心...是无用的。
Burning Heart... is a nonstarter.
这对我来说太痛苦了...我不想向后看。
It's too painful for me... and I don't wanna look backwards.
当然不是。
Of course not.
嗯,
Um,
我从来就不应该提出这个想法。
I never should've pitched that idea.
当然,这不是你想重温的事情,我真的很抱歉。
Of course, that's not something you wanna revisit, I'm really sorry.
你在房♥间里有最好的主意。
You had the best idea in the room.
即使它不是正确的。
Even if it wasn't the right one.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你表现出了胆量...而且你很大胆。
You showed guts... and you were bold.
谢谢你这么说。我真的--
Thank you for saying that. I really--
我的意思是,我只是——我非常钦佩你。
I mean, I just-- I admire you so much.
你有很大的潜力。
You have a lot of potential.
你只需要一点点抛光。[都笑]
You just need a little polish. [both chuckle]
嗯,我的意思是...你知道,
Well, I mean... ya know,
无论你能给我什么建议,我——我会的,我会珍惜的。
whatever advice you could give me, I-I would, I would cherish it.
你为什么不周六来我家,我们可以谈谈商店?
Why don't you come by my place on Saturday and we can talk shop?
喜欢你的实际房♥子吗?- 嗯嗯。
Like your actual house? - Mm-hm.
你...住。- 是的。
Where you... live.- Yes.
我确实住在我家。-右。
I do live at my house. - Right.
嗯,那么,当然。绝对。
Well, then, of course. Definitely.
到时候见。- 是的。
See you then. - Yeah.
内拉。-你好。
Nella. - Hi.
欢迎来到我的家。-谢谢。
Welcome to my home. - Thank you.
哇。
Wow.
我可以,呃,拿走你的外套吗?
Can I, uh, take your coat?
哦,是的,谢谢。
Oh, yeah, thank you.
你的门卫非常好。
Your doorman is very nice.
是的。- 在这里。
Yes. - Here.
谢谢。- 让自己舒服。
Thank you. - Make yourself comfortable.
我要给我们弄点酒。- 好的,谢谢。
I'm gonna get us some wine. - All right, thank you.
♪ 路德·范德罗斯♪演奏的《永远不会太多》
你知道这句话,为你想要的工作著装?
You know the saying, "Dress for the job you want?"
是的。- 维拉从字面上理解了这一点。
Yeah. - Vera took that literally.
她经历了一整个阶段,她看起来和理查一模一样。
She went through a whole phase where she looked exactly like Richard.
不。- 是的。
No. -Yes.
口袋方块,领带,整整九个。
Pocket squares, ties, the whole nine.
她试图把它当作黛安·基顿的阶段。
She tried to play it off as a Diane Keaton phase.
你喜欢德国雷司令。
You like the German Riesling.
是的。。。味道很好。
Yeah... Tastes great.
你不知道那是什么,是吧?
You don't know what that is, huh?
不知道。[戴安娜笑]
No idea. [Diana laughs]
呃。。。黛安娜
Uh... Diana,
我只是想,嗯,再次为提起燃烧的心道歉。
I just wanted to, um, apologize again for bringing up Burning Heart.
嗯......理查
Um... Richard,
他告诉我肯德拉·雷
he told me about Kendra Rae
这对你来说一定很难。
and that must be so hard for you.
对不起,我没有想到。
I'm sorry, I was not thinking.
你的心在正确的地方。
Your heart was in the right place.
不要去任何地方。
Don't go anywhere.
如果你让我,我真的会搬进来。[戴安娜笑]
I would literally move in if you let me. [Diana laughs]
♪ I just don't wanna stop ♪
♪ Oh, my love ♪
♪ A million days in your ♪
哦!
Ah!
听起来戴安娜戈登想收养内拉。
Sounds like Diana Gordon wants to adopt Nella.
那将是黑兹尔。
That'll be Hazel.
正好在 6:59。
At exactly 6:59.
“凯,好吧,有人不他妈的。- 我明白了。
'Kay, well, somebody doesn't fuck around. - I got this.
你好。-你好。
Hi. - Hi.
内拉说你在做海鲜饭
Nella said that you were making paella
葡萄酒店的小伙子说
and the guy at the wine store said
这很好-- -哦。
that this goes great-- - Oh.
用,嗯,藏红花和 -
with, um, saffron and--
好像这对我来说意味著什么。-哇。
As if that means anything to me. - Whoa.
我现在就打开这个。
I will open this right now.
来吧,进来吧。-谢谢。
Come on, come on in. - Thank you.
哇,太美了。
Wow, it's gorgeous.
马莱卡:你好。- 嗯,马莱卡,对吧?
MALAIKA: Hi. - Um, Malaika, right?
是的,那张你和,嗯,Afropunk的Nella的照片正对著我的办公桌,
Yeah, that picture of you and, um, Nella at Afropunk faces my desk,
所以我基本上整天盯著你看。
so I basically stare at you all day.
这并不奇怪。
That's not weird.
呃,内拉跑得有点落后。
Uh, Nella's runnin' a little behind.
听起来她和戴安娜真的一拍即合。
Sounds like she and Diana are really hittin' it off.
呃,我喜欢她。
Ugh, I love that for her.
所以,她告诉你戴安娜?
So, she told you about Diana?
她为什么不呢?
Why wouldn't she?
不要粗鲁,
Not to be rude,
但我分不清你是不是在讽刺。
but I can't tell if you're bein' sarcastic or not.
是的。我们,呃,听说你真的很好笑。
Yeah. We, uh, heard you're really funny.
谢谢。
Thank you.
嗯,当然不是。
Um, of course not.
内拉痴迷于黛安娜。这对她来说是一个梦想成真。
Nella is obsessed with Diana. This is a dream come true for her.
哦。。。我只是想你可能会有某种感觉
Oh... I just thought you might feel some type of way
关于她没有你。
about her bein' there without you.
以为我闻到了,呃,藏红花燃烧的味道。
Think I smell the, uh, saffron burning.
真的很贵。
It was really expensive.
嫉妒不是我的风格。
Jealousy's not my style.
当好事发生在我的朋友身上时,我很高兴。
I'm happy when good things happen to my friends.
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
肯德拉·雷:内拉。
KENDRA RAE [whispers]: Nella.
内拉。
Nella.
内拉:你好?
Hello?
内拉。
Nella.
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表