剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
I'm talking about moving!
成为伊娃!现在。。。妮 可?!
Being Eva! And now... Nicole?!
为什么其他女孩会留下来?
Why did the other girls get to stay?
因为他们的一生不是我必须说的谎言
Because their whole life wasn't a lie that I had to tell
首先!- 你告诉我我可以拥有我想要的!
in the first place! - You told me that I could have what I wanted!
这不可能是我的生活,这不是生活!
This can't be my life, this isn't a life!
而且,你以为尚塔尔有生活?
And, and you thought Chantal had a life?
好吧,至少她是真的!
Well, at least she was real!
她不会到处搞砸人们的存在
And she wasn't going around fucking up people's existences
只是因为他们没有完全按照你想要的方式看待世界!
just because they didn't see the world exactly the way that you want them to!
所以,这是我的错?
So, it's my fault?
你没有上大学是妈的错。
It's your mother's fault that you didn't go to college.
这是库珀评论的错,你不能拥有你梦想的工作。
It's Cooper's Review's fault that you couldn't have your dream job.
你真是个受害者!
You're such a victim!
[伊娃/榛子呼吸沉重]我以为你明白了
[Eva/Hazel breathing heavily] I thought you understood that
世界只是不会发生在我们身上,这是我们创造的,
the world just doesn't happen to us, it's what we make of it,
这就是我们决定要做的。
it's what we decide to do.
嗯,你知道吗?我决定把他妈的赶出去!
Well, you know what? I am deciding to get the fuck outta here!
我对你有计划。[伊娃/榛子叹气]
I had plans for you. [Eva/Hazel sighs]
你正在毁掉你的未来,你知道什么是更糟糕的吗?!
You're ruining your future and you know what's worse?!
你也毁了沙妮的!
You ruined Shani's, too!
这是你♥他♥妈♥的柠檬。
Here's your fucking lemons.
记者[电视]:突发新闻:一名惠灵顿妇女在医院
REPORTER [on TV]: Breaking news: A Wellington woman is in the hospital
并在昨晚深夜暴♥力♥入侵家庭后寻求正义。
and seeking justice following a violent home invasion late last night.
这名妇女的身份被隐瞒以保护,
The woman, whose identity is being concealed for protection,
告诉新闻五,她在凌晨1:00左右拨♥打♥了911。
told News Five that she called 911 at approximately 1:00 A.M.
随著响亮的报告——[灯光啪啪]
with reports of loud-- [lights zapping]
你为此离开了我们?
You left us for this?
我知道你为那份工作感到难过,
I know you sad about that job,
但有时,事情对我们来说并不奏效。
but sometimes, things just don't work out for us.
记者[在电视上]:...他们发现该女子曾给药的地方
REPORTER [on TV]: ...where they discovered the woman had administered
在返回当地医院之前立即医疗救助——
immediate medical aid before going back to the local hospital--
我在看那个。
I was watchin' that.
他们在最后一个小时说了三遍同样的话。
They said the same thing three times for the last hour.
你为什么不读一本书来改变?
Why don't you read a book for a change?
你知道的
You know,
这。。。这是一个美丽的故事
this... this is a beautiful story
关于转型和重塑。
about transformation and reinvention.
你会学到一些东西。
You'll learn something.
你认为你现在比我强,是吗?
You think you're better than me now, huh?
我比这个更好。
I'm better than this.
你也是,你只需要停止相信
And you are, too, you just have to stop believing
你是环境的受害者。
that you're a victim of circumstance.
你需要做出选择,妈。
You need to make a choice, Ma.
你认为我有选择?
You think I have a choice?
是的。
Yes.
这是一些自力更生的废话。
That's some bootstraps bullshit.
我什至不认识你了。
I don't even recognize you anymore.
好。
Good.
看看灰狗拖了什么。
Look what the Greyhound dragged in.
我不想成为
I don't wanna be
我是什么。
what I was.
我要确保你永远不会。
I'm gonna make sure you never are.
我对你很苛刻,但我知道你是由什么组成的。
I was hard on you, but I know what you're made of.
我不想看到它被浪费掉。
I'd hate to see it go to waste.
你很特别,尚塔尔。
You're very special, Chantal.
谢谢。
Thanks.
但我需要知道你可以处理这个问题。
But I need to know that you can handle this.
告诉我你很投入。
Show me you're committed.
我让你准备好了
I'm gettin' you ready
对于最重要的工作...我们曾经做过。
for the most important job... we've ever done.
♪ My own capacity, boy ♪
♪ Permission to crash, collectin' damages ♪
这是给一个老朋友的。
It's for an old friend.
♪ No reachin' and-- ♪
这是一个游戏规则的改变者,所以它必须进展顺利。
It's a game changer, so it has to go well.
这一次,让我们达成协定。
And this time, let's make a deal.
完成此操作后,您就自♥由♥了。
After you complete this, you're free.
你可以保持你的新生活。
You get to keep your new life.
公♥寓♥,人,名字。
The apartment, the people, the name.
这是你应得的。
You deserve it.
♪ Don't make me do it to you ♪ Once you recruit this girl,
你不会再成为护发素了。
you won't be a Conditioner anymore.
你可以像你一样继续讲故事
You can keep the job telling stories just like you
总是想要的。
always wanted.
♪ Chasing facades in all directions ♪
♪ Chances are I've got no direction ♪
我不会让你失望。
I won't let you down.
我知道。。。你就像一个年轻的我。
I know... You're like a young me.
♪ Danger arise and I deflect it ♪
我叫什么名字?
what's my name?
榛子,不是吗?-是的。是的。
Hazel, isn't it? - Yes. Yes.
快进来。
Come on in.
请坐。
Please, have a seat.
♪ Do it to you ♪
戴安娜说你是最棒的。
Diana says you're the best.
她说的对。
She's right.
苏菲,你能把麦茜送到这里来吗?
Sophie, could you send Maisy in here please?
你不是要我先拿你的优酪乳吗?
Didn't you want me to get your yogurt first?
不,只是得到梅西。
No, just get Maisy.
和。。。是的,优酪乳。
And... yeah, the yogurt.
你确定你能说明她
And you're sure you can help her
没有任何...来自波士顿的问题?
without any of the... issues from Boston?
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
告诉我我需要知道的关于内拉·罗杰斯的一切。
Tell me everything I need to know about Nella Rogers.
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表