剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
Your own place... full-time care for your mother.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
我最好的朋友。
My best friend.
所以,你...你为她做的,它,它,它说明了她?
So, you... you made it for her and it, it, it helped her?
我试过了。
I tried.
你知道那个在洛杉矶射杀那个女人的军官吗?
You know that officer that shot that woman in LA?
我们都知道他会下车
We both know he's gonna get off
因为没有足够的律师看起来像我们
because there aren't enough lawyers that look like us
或者像你明天的目标这样的记者。
or a journalist like your target tomorrow.
但你要改变这一点。
But you're gonna change that.
您将像我们为您所做的那样分散财富。
You're gonna spread the wealth just like we did for you.
好?
Okay?
好。
Okay.
我真的是,我真的很感激这一切。
And I really am, I-I'm really grateful for all of this.
你应得的。记住这一点。
You deserve it. Remember that.
晚安。。。伊娃。
Goodnight... Eva.
伊娃,你的简历很精致。
Eva, your resume is exquisite.
和平队,黛安·范斯坦的办公室,
The Peace Corps, the office of Dianne Feinstein,
戴安娜·戈登的推荐信,
a letter of recommendation from Diana Gordon,
和达特茅斯?哇。
and Dartmouth? Wow.
我妈妈去了那里,所以...她是我的灵感来源。
My mom went there, so... she's my inspiration.
哦。
Oh.
嗯,我有一个朋友在英语系教书,
Well, I have a friend who teaches there in the English department,
我得伸出援手。- 呃,谁是
I'll have to reach out. - Uh, who is
那个小王子?
that little prince?
哦。那就是达西先生。- [轻笑] 噢。哇。
Oh. That is Mr. Darcy. - [chuckles] Aww. Wow.
你知道...我觉得社会真的需要
Ya know... I feel like society really needs
开始认识到家庭是我们选择的人。
to start recognizing that family is who we choose.
什么时候可以开始?
When can you start?
该死的。
Damn it.
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
是的。我只是,嗯,
Yeah, yeah. I just, um,
我正在尝试上传员工会议的演示文稿
I'm trying to upload my presentation for the staff meeting
而我...我只是——我没有,我认为我做得不对。
and I... I just-- I don't, I don't think I'm doing it right.
我得到了你。
I got you.
我们刚刚切换到Canva。
We just switched over to Canva.
是的,我-- -嗯,所以,你点击这个,
Yeah, I-- - Um, so, you click on this,
并在这里制♥作♥幻灯片。-好。哦。
and make your slides here. - Okay. Oh.
你可以做任何你想做的事。- 谢谢。
And you can do whatever you want. - Thank you.
是的,没有汗水。
Yeah, no sweat.
我们必须互相照顾,对吧?
We've gotta look out for each other, right?
完全。
Totally.
我是伊娃。
I'm Eva.
沙尼。
Shani.
女孩,这个办公室很狂野。
Girl, this office is wild.
毫米!等我告诉你凯拉吧。
Mm! Just wait 'til I tell you about Kayla.
什么?- 你知道佛兰克林库珀吗?
What? - You know Franklin Cooper?
谁把「库珀」放在库珀的评论中?
Who put the "Cooper" in Cooper's Review?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
你知道他还把库珀放进去了什么地方吗?
You know what else he's been putting the Cooper in and where?
退出!- 是的,女孩,他提拔了她!
Quit! - Yes, girl, and he promoted her!
什么?!
What?!
这就是你可以在这里期待的狗屎。
That's the kinda shit you can expect here.
哇。-是的。
Wow. - Yeah.
他们总是让我参加比赛。
And they always put me on the race beat.
啊,当然!- 新闻快讯,婊♥子♥。
Ah, of course! - News flash, bitches.
我也喜欢白人狗屎![伊娃/黑兹尔笑]
I like white people shit, too! [Eva/Hazel laughs]
好?我他妈的和T.斯威夫特。看看这件开衫!
Okay? I fuck with T. Swift. Look at this cardigan!
我的意思是
I mean--
把这个从我的胸口拿下来的感觉真好。
It feels so good to get this off my chest.
我很高兴你能信任我。
I'm so glad you feel like you can trust me.
这种说法很奇怪。
That is a weird way to say that.
但。。。是的
But... yeah,
我很高兴我也可以。
I'm happy I can, too.
好。
Good.
你是怎么活下来的?
How are you surviving?
我的意思是,一切都会从你的背上滚下来。
I mean, everything just rolls off your back.
你的秘密是什么?
What's your secret?
药物?
Drugs?
等等,是毒品吗?
Wait, is it drugs?
这。
This.
好吧,仍然感觉像毒品。
Okay, still feelin' like drugs.
这是发油吗?
Is this hair grease?
更像是灵魂的CBD。
More like CBD for the soul.
里面有什么?
What's in it?
试试吧。
Just try it.
嗯,是的,我要弃权。
Mm. Yeah, I'm gonna abstain.
莎妮,我曾经和你一样。
Shani, I used to be just like you.
一切都总是...好难,
Everything was always... so hard,
我觉得这总是我的错,
and I felt like it was always my fault,
而且我必须解决世界上所有的问题。
and that I had to fix all of the problems in the world.
但是你。。。不该有这种感觉。
But you... deserve not to feel that way.
我保证,如果你现在就把这个带在身边,
And I promise if you take this with me right now,
你再也不会感到孤独了。
you will never, ever feel alone again.
是的,
Yeah,
世界不是这样运作的。
that's not how the world works.
这总是很难的。
It's always gonna be hard.
但我够了。
But I'm enough.
我不需要那个狗屎是什么。
I don't need whatever that shit is.
沙尼,等等,
Shani, wait,
如果你现在不服用这种油脂
if you don't take this grease right now
我保证在好转之前它会变得更糟。
I promise it'll get much worse before it gets better.
你不要再把手放在我身上了。
Don't you ever put your hands on me again.
伊娃/榛子[通过电♥话♥]:对不起。对不起,对不起。我--
EVA/HAZEL [over phone]: Sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I--
伊娃,我不喜欢你用这个词。
Eva, I don't like when you use that word.
我知道,只是她说她很痛苦。
I know, it's just that she said that she was fine being miserable.
谁说的?
Who says that?
有些人的行为不符合自己的最佳利益。
Some people don't act in their own best interest.
她现在在哪里?
Where is she now?
我,呃,我不知道。-什么?!
I, uh, I don't know. - What?!
伊娃/榛子: 呃,她刚刚离开!
EVA/HAZEL: Uh, she just, she just left!
戴安娜[通过电♥话♥]:你没有发起非自愿协定?
DIANA [over phone]: You didn't initiate the involuntary protocols?
我只是 - 对不起!我--
I just-- I'm sorry! I--
我-我搞砸了。我-我-我-我做了--我不知道该怎么办,
I-I messed up. I-I-I-I did-- I didn't know what to do,
而且——我只是——我不得不,我必须付支票,
and-and I just-- I had to, I had to pay for the check,
而我——我——我的手在颤抖,我不知道该给什么小费。
and I-I-- my hands were shaking, and I didn't know wh-what to tip.
呃,她说了一些可能真正给她在工作中带来麻烦的事情,
Uh, she said some things that could really get her in trouble at work,
a-我记录了所有这些。
a-and I recorded all of it.
好。
Good.
好。
Good.
一切都会好起来的。
Everything'll be fine.
我会处理这个问题。
I will handle this.
沙尼我的办公室...现在。
Shani... my office... now.
我今天早上检查了我的银行帐户。
I checked my bank account this morning.
好吧,再试一次!
Well, try it again!
我一生中从未错过过房♥租。
I've never missed a rent payment in my life.
嗡——
Th--
我他妈的应该住在哪里?
And where the fuck am I supposed to live?
不,嘿,嘿!
No, hey, hey!
我的表妹是一名律师,当我告诉她这件事时,
My cousin is a lawyer, and when I tell her about this,
你会被起诉的,好吗?
you are gonna get sued, okay?
再给我几天时间——[喘息]
Just give me a couple more day-- [gasps]
不!嘿!
No! Hey!
伊娃/黑兹尔:这不是我们同意的。
EVA/HAZEL: This is not what we agreed to.
沙妮是个好人。她不是威胁。
Shani was a nice person. She was not a threat.
她应该是在公园里散步。
She was supposed to be a walk in the park.
你让她成为我们所有人的威胁。[叹息]
You made her a threat to all of us. [sighs]
你的新目标在锡拉丘兹。
Your new target's in Syracuse.
不。
No.
你在谈论什么?
What are you talking about?
我说的是搬家!
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表