剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
呃。。。假设地说,
Uh... hypothetically speaking,
如果你想阻止一本书出版,
if you wanted to keep a book from getting published,
你会怎么做?
what would you do?
埋葬一个敏感的读物,说作者是种族主义者。
Bury a sensitivity read that says the writer's a racist.
明。
Brilliant.
我们取消了作者。
We get the author canceled.
女孩,怎么样?
Girl, how?
我们夺取他的信誉,然后,我们将他的追随者转向反对他。
We take his credibility, and then, we turn his followers against him.
等等,等等,等等,等等。我们谈论谁?
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Who we talkin' about?
哦,呃,没有人。
Oh, uh, no one.
维拉:哦。-非常感谢
VERA: Oh. - Thank you so much
对于大蒜结。-确定。不,当然。
for the garlic knots. - Sure. No, sure.
真的很棒 - 再见!
It was really great-- Bye!
维拉:再见,再见。享受结!是的,好的。
VERA: Bye, bye. Enjoy the knots! Yeah, okay.
如果杰西的书在理查和戴安娜有机会之前被泄露
If Jesse's book gets leaked before Richard and Diana have a chance
做他们的小公♥关♥旋转,没有杰西的认可,
to do their little PR spin, and without Jesse's endorsement,
那么他的追随者将完全疏远他。
then his followers will completely alienate him.
他们会认为他是一个完全出♥卖♥♥♥的人,他们会抵♥制♥这本书,
They'll think he's a total sellout, and they'll boycott the book,
它会破坏他们的整个计划。-好。
and it'll tank their entire plan. - Okay.
但是我们如何让这本书泄露呢?
But how do we get the book to then leak it?
是的。你听到了维拉,他们让你休假。
Yeah. You heard Vera, they put you on leave.
理查可能确保你的徽章不再起作用。
Richard probably made sure your badge doesn't work anymore.
我的徽章没有。
My badge doesn't.
嘿,苏菲,我的同伴Phish Head-Phish Food?
Hey, Sophie, my fellow Phish Head-- Phish Food?
什么,做什么,我们怎么称呼自己?
What, what do, what do we call ourselves?
肯尼?
Kenny?
我知道你在里面。
I know you're in there.
我隔著门都能听到杰姬的声音。
I can hear Jackée through the door.
嘿,你想要一些纽约市最便宜的葡萄酒吗?
Hey, you want some of the cheapest wine in New York City?
这不是我们结束事情的方式。我拒绝。
This is not the way things end for us. I refuse.
狗屎。
Shit.
呃。
Uhh.
拜托。
Oh, come on.
我们不一样,肯尼。
We're different, Kenny.
你总是感觉到一切...这么多,这意味著痛苦。
You've always felt everything... so much, and that means pain.
但也许那不一定是你的未来。
But maybe that doesn't have to be your future.
什么未来?我要被解雇了。
What future? I'm gonna get fired.
女孩,你只需要一种新的态度。
Girl, you just need a new attitude.
让我来做你的头发。
Let me do your hair.
什么?-是的。就像我们过去一样。
What? - Yeah. Like we used to.
便宜的霞多丽和辫子。
Cheap chardonnay and braids.
你不得不承认,你看起来像那个掉进井里的婴儿。
You got to admit, you look like that baby that fell in the well.
我真的知道。 - 毫米。
I really do. - Mm. Mm-mm-mm.
杰西·沃森。
Jesse Watson.
“激进力量?”呃,去你♥妈♥的♥。
"Radical Power?" Ugh, fuck you.
我愿意为你做任何事情。
I'd do anything for you.
你知道的,对吧?
You know that, right?
你也会为我做同样的事情吗?
And you'd do the same for me?
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
是的。
Yes.
好。[肯德拉·雷笑]
Okay. [Kendra Rae laughs]
你知道...理查告诉我他不会解雇你。
Ya know... Richard told me he's not gonna fire you.
咦?你,你和理查德谈过?
Wh-What? You, you talked to Richard?
就在我来这里之前。
Just before I came here.
我们达成了协定。
We made a deal.
什么交易?
What deal?
他说他要杀死切尔西的采访。
He said he's gonna kill the Chelsea interview.
这对书不好,对我们不好。
It's bad for the book, bad for us.
他会让你一个人呆著。你可以拥有你的事业。
And he'll leave ya alone. You can have your career.
人们永远不会知道你说了什么。
People just will never know what you said.
你和我将再次在同一个团队中。
And you and I will be on the same team again.
听起来不是很好吗?
Doesn't that sound good?
真棒。
That's great.
♪ I'm Sticking With You by The Velvet Underground playing ♪
—来吧。
Come on.
♪ Saw you hanging from a tree ♪
♪ And I made believe it was me
不要惊慌失措。- 只有你吗?
Don't freak out. - Is it just you?
内拉,内拉。
Nella, Nella.
我可以带你去。我已经在流血了。- 内拉,
I can take you. I'm already bleeding. - Nella,
我只想让你拥有一切。
I just want you to have everything.
只需要一个小小的妥协。
All it takes is just one little compromise.
小?这是一些滚蛋狗屎!
Little? This is some Get Out shit!
我真的希望你能在这里看到更大的图景。
I just really wish you could see the bigger picture here.
哦,你和戴安娜的邪恶废话?
Oh, you and Diana's evil bullshit?
戴安娜甚至不知道我在这里。
Diana doesn't even know that I'm here.
我是你的朋友,内拉。
I am your friend, Nella.
如果你能听一件事,就听那个。
If you can listen to one thing, just listen to that.
你不明白。
You don't understand.
我不是来自任何东西。
I don't come from anything.
戴安娜给了我出路。
Diana gave me my way out.
而这,就是更好的生活。
And this, this is a better life.
这是一个真实的生活,我们可以成为真正的朋友,
This is a real life where we can be real friends,
我们可以从事我们关心的专案。
and we can work on projects that we care about.
而代价的只是我们的灵魂。-女孩。
And all it costs is our souls. - Girl.
你真的认为白人整天都在这里分心吗
Do you really think white people are out here distracted all fuckin' day
关于他们对这个世界有多愤怒?
about how furious they are at the world?
你不就是想把你的思想从那些狗屎中解放出来吗?
Don't you just wanna free your mind from that shit?
我不能让杰西的书传出去。
I can't let Jesse's book get out there.
所以,你只是要炸毁你的一生?
So, you're just gonna blow your whole life up?
什么都没有?
And have nothing?
就像肯德拉·雷一样。
Just like Kendra Rae.
你真的需要忘记什么小内拉
You really need to forget what little Nella
认为世界应该是这样的。
thinks the world is supposed to look like.
你需要考虑你想要什么。
And you need to think about what you want.
每个人都为了出人头地而做出牺牲。
Everyone makes sacrifices to get ahead.
是真的。你已经做到了。
Be for real. You've already done it.
你踏进了一所白人学校的大门。
You got your foot in the door by goin' to a white school.
你告诉理查·瓦格纳他有多聪明。
You tell Richard Wagner how smart he is.
薇拉她是多么有见地。
Vera how insightful she is.
问题是,戴安娜也做出了妥协。
And the thing is, Diana made compromises, too.
你喜欢燃烧的心。
And you love Burning Heart.
改变了你的生活。
Changed your life.
而肯德拉·雷,她坚持自己的立场。
And Kendra Rae, she stood her ground.
但是为了什么?
But for what?
为了一本真正触动你的书?
For a book that actually touched you?
妥协并不一定意味著放弃你的目标。
Compromising doesn't have to mean giving up your goals.
你只需要玩游戏。
You just have to play the game.
因为这是我们获胜的唯一途径
Because it is the only way that we can win
在一个对我们不利的系统中。
in a system that is stacked against us.
还有这个?
And this?
这只是让它不会那么痛。
This just makes it so it doesn't hurt so much.
您为之努力的一切...就在这里。
Everything you've worked for... is right here.
我会变成什么?
What'll I become?
一个生活更轻松的人。
A person with an easier life.
你只需要给自己许可。
You just have to give yourself permission.
理查:我想我代表了瓦格纳的每一个人。
RICHARD: And I think I speak for everyone at Wagner.
嗯,我知道我代表瓦格纳的每个人。
Well, I know I speak for everyone in Wagner.
看在上帝的份上,我是瓦格纳,呃,[员工笑]
I'm Wagner for God's sake, uh, [employees laugh]
但我希望当我说时,我也代表Ascendant Books的每个人
but I hope I also speak for everyone at Ascendant Books when I say
下个月推出激进力量
next month's launch of Radical Power
将是一段长♥期♥而富有成效的关系的开始。
will be the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship.
你是 - 每个人都在会议室里。
You are-- Everyone's in the conference room.
谢谢你,杰西!来吧,大家。敬酒。
Thank you, Jesse! Come on, everybody. A toast.
你不能用空杯子欢呼,迪克。
You can't cheers with an empty glass, Dick.
这是运气不好。
It's bad luck.
该死。
Oh, shit.
对不起?你在这里干什么?
I'm sorry? What are you doing here?
你没想到你会改变世界
You didn't think you were gonna change the world
没有我,是吗?
without me, did you?
理查和戴安娜让我回来
Richard and Diana asked me to come back
以确保您的精彩书籍得到尽可能多的人。
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表