剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
《另一个黑人女孩》前情提要...
Previously, on The Other Black Girl...
Nella,认识一下我的新助理Hazel-May McCall。
Nella, meet Hazel-May McCall, my new assistant.
等等,燃烧的心?这本书就是我在瓦格纳工作的原因。
Wait, Burning Heart? This book is literally why I work at Wagner.
这本书出版几周后,肯德拉·雷自杀了。
Couple weeks after the book came out, Kendra Rae took her own life.
伤透了我的心。
Broke my heart.
玛莱卡:内拉,你必须同意这太奇怪了。
MALAIKA: Nella, you have to agree that this is mad weird.
你也不信任黑兹尔。
You don't trust Hazel either.
我是你不想操的人。
I'm the one you don't wanna fuck with.
理查正在使用Hazel招募黑人女性
Richard is using Hazel to, like, recruit Black women
并把他们变成豆荚人。
and turn them into pod people.
我们只需要揭开它,
We just have to uncover it,
然后,我们使用您的平台上市。
and then, we use your platform to go public.
打赌。让我们得到它。
Bet. Let's get it.
女士们,先生们,我给你们杰西·沃森先生。
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Mr. Jesse Watson.
HAZEL:你想知道谁在负责吗?
HAZEL: You wanna know who's in charge?
它就在你面前。
It's right in front of you.
戴安娜?是你?
Diana? It's you?
内拉。
Nella.
撒旦。
Satan.
这些太紧了。- 你在乎什么?
These are way too tight. - What do you care?
照她说的做。好?只需取油脂。
Just do what she says. Okay? Just take the grease.
什么?你是什么——什么,什么油脂?
What? What are you-- What, what grease?
你在谈论什么?- 内拉!
What are you talking about? - Nella!
戴安娜:你还没有弄清楚吗?
DIANA: You still haven't figured it out?
你比那更聪明,内拉。[椅子在地板上擦伤]
You're smarter than that, Nella. [chair scrapes on floor]
你想要什么,内拉?
What do you want, Nella?
我想把他妈的弄出来。
I wanna get the fuck outta here.
不幸的是,这不在桌面上。
Unfortunately, that's not on the table.
还有什么?
What else?
你想成为一名编辑,对吧?
You wanna be an editor, right?
因为你想讲述关于黑人的故事
Because you wanna tell stories about Black people
这会让你内心的小女孩感到不那么孤独。
that'll make the little girl inside of you feel less alone.
这就是你告诉我的。
That's what you told me.
好吧,我就要给你所有这些。
Well, I'm about to give you all of that.
下周,当Ascendant宣布发行Jesse Watson的书时,
Next week, when Ascendant announces the release of Jesse Watson's book,
我们将改变世界,
we're going to change the world,
你会就在他旁边
and you're gonna be right next to him
获得您应得的所有荣誉。
getting all the credit that you deserve.
等等,杰西写了一本书,比如...三天?
Wait, Jesse wrote a book in, like... three days?
好吧,他的名字会在上面,
Well, his name will be on it,
但。。。这本书已经写了多年
but... this book has been worked on for years
由我和我们姐妹会的一些最伟大的思想家。
by me and some of the greatest minds of our sisterhood.
这是...真是太好了。
And it's... it's brilliant.
这将改变黑人对我们的看法。
It's going to change the way Black people feel about ourselves.
我们只需要一个发言人,你把他交给了我们。
We just needed a spokesperson, and you gave him to us.
多年来与系统作斗争的人,
Someone who famously fought the system for years,
承认自己错了,
admitted he was wrong,
告诉人们去找我们并加入我们。
telling people to seek us out and join us.
而这只是第一步。
And that's just the first step.
您将拥有瓦格纳。
You'll have Wagner at your disposal.
像我们这样的人会有瓦格纳,
People like us will have Wagner,
就像你想要的一样。
just like you wanted.
我不想要它
I don't want it
如果这意味著我不能照镜子。
if it means I can't look myself in the mirror.
你对妥协感到的所有痛苦,
All that pain you feel about compromising,
它压垮了你,内拉。
it's weighing you down, Nella.
他们把它放在那里。你要让他们淹死你?
And they put it there. You gonna let them drown you?
你会让他们选择你的未来吗?
You gonna let them choose your future?
痛苦是阻碍我们前进的原因。
The pain is what's holdin' us back.
如果我们没有这个,
And if we don't have that,
我们可以成为我们想成为的任何人。
we can be whatever we wanna be.
但是痛苦...是使我们成为我们的一部分。
But the pain... is part of what makes us who we are.
你听到这听起来有多悲惨吗?
Do you hear how miserable that sounds?
你说什么?
What do you say?
你准备好改变你的生活了吗?
Are you ready to change your life?
黛安娜?
Diana?
是的,亲爱的?
Yes, dear?
操♥你♥妈♥。
Fuck you.
女士 们。
Ladies.
榛子。
Hazel.
沙尼。榛子,不要。请。-榛子!
Shani. Hazel, don't. Please. - Hazel!
莎妮,不要这样做。
Shani, don't do this.
榛子,不要。
Hazel, don't.
榛子,拜托了!
Hazel, please!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
你看起来不错。
You look good.
不,我没有,婊♥子♥。
No, I don't, bitch.
你...死。
You're... dead.
你知道我是谁吗?
You know who I am?
肯德拉·雷·菲力浦斯。如何?
Kendra Rae Phillips. How?
跟我来。加油!
Come with me. Come on!
我们带著两位女士回来了
And we're back with two ladies
谁正在风靡文学界。
who are taking the literary world by storm.
戴安娜·戈登是热门新小说《燃烧的心》的作者,
Diana Gordon is the author of the hit new novel, Burning Heart,
肯德拉·雷·菲力浦斯(Kendra Rae Phillips)是她的编辑。
and Kendra Rae Phillips is her editor.
而且,得到这个,他们一起长大。
And, get this, they grew up together.
噢。
Aw.
女士们,你们的书是令人惊讶的头号♥畅销书。
Ladies, your book is a surprise number one bestseller.
告诉我们这一切是如何形成的。
Tell us how it all came together.
多年来,我一直在努力讲述伊薇的故事。
I'd been struggling to tell Evie's story for years.
肯尼为我结晶了一切,
Kenny crystallized everything for me,
然后,当然,她把我的书带到了瓦格纳那里。
and then, of course, she took my book to Wagner.
理查·瓦格纳抓住了两名非洲裔美国女性的机会
Where Richard Wagner took a chance on two African American women
没有经验。
with no experience.
你们两个一定很感激他。
You two must be so grateful to him.
我们是。他是一个伟大的人。
We are. He's a great man.
你们两个的事情很容易吗?
And things were easy with you two?
我知道如果我和我最好的朋友一起工作,
I know if I was working with my best friend,
我们会互相抓挠对方的眼睛。
we would be scratching each other's eyes out.
对不起,玛西亚。是真的。
I am sorry, Marcia. It's true.
绝对。我必须与一个...对我来说意味著世界。
Definitely. I got to work with someone who... means the world to me.
我的妹妹。
My sister.
观众:噢。
AUDIENCE: Aw.
肯德拉·雷?
Kendra Rae?
我们真的很努力。
We worked really hard.
这本书是我真正关心的东西,
This book was something I really cared about,
这就是我今天在这里的原因。
and that's why I'm here today.
它并不完美,但什么是,对吧?
It's not perfect, but what is, right?
“不完美”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "not perfect?"
是的,戴安娜,你是什么意思?
Yes, Diana, what do you mean?
你有什么遗憾吗?
Do you have any regrets?
不。
No.
哇。
Wow.
好。嗯,我愿意。
Okay. Well, I do.
肯尼,拜托了。是-- -不,不。我宁愿什么都不做
Kenny, please. It is-- - No, no. I'd rather have made nothing
而不是看著你对自己撒谎。
than watch you lie to yourself.
如果我们能完成你的结局,那正是我们会做的。
And if we would've done your ending, that's exactly what we would've made.
没有!
Nothing!
写一本没人会读的书有什么意义?
What's the point of writing a book no one's gonna read?
能够说你一直在战斗!
Being able to say you kept fighting!
不要跳白人让你跳的任何舞蹈。
Not doin' whatever dance white people tell you to do.
哦。
Ooh.
对不起?
Excuse me?
我认为这次经历给了我一个非常宝贵的教训,切尔西。
I think this experience has taught me a very valuable lesson, Chelsea.
而且,呃,那是什么,那是什么?
And, uh, what's, what's that?
我宁愿一辈子都不工作
I'd rather never work for the rest of my life
而不是成为理查瓦格纳的妓♥女♥。
than be Richard Wagner's whore.
呃,接下来,呃,爵士乐。
Uh, coming up next, uh, Jazzercise.
没有人这样做,对吧?
Nobody's doing that, right?
休息之后。
After this break.
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表