剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
Give me the kidney then.
好吧,我
Well, I--
看到,看到吗?- 我准备把它给你
See, see? - I was ready to give it to you
如果你想要它。
if you wanted it.
好吧,你们女孩会有很多话要说
Well, you girls are gonna have a lot to talk about
而且有很多时间可以做到这一点。
and a lot of time to do that.
我只是要带你出去,阴霾。
I'm just gonna walk you out, Haze.
噢,噢,噢。
Ooh, ooh, ooh.
这对我们来说是一个有趣的昵称吗?
Is that a fun nickname for us?
阴霾,迷宫。
Haze, Maze.
我得回去补习。
I gotta get back for tutoring.
呃,我很快就会见到你们。
Uh, I will see you all very soon.
非常非常兴奋来到这里。-是的。
Very, very excited to be here. - Yeah.
麦茜: 哦!好吧,让我带你出去。
Oh! Well, let me walk you out.
只有几个问题——她很棒!
There's just a few questions-- She's great!
我得问你。
I have to ask you.
新的杨是黑色的。
The new Yang is Black.
婊♥子♥,我为此点燃了这么多意向蜡烛。
Bitch, I lit so many intention candles for this.
就像瓦格纳意识到我们在 2023 年
It's like Wagner realized that we're in 2023
再也不能只有我们中的一个了。
and there can no longer just be one of us.
嘟,终于!
Duh, finally!
所以,告诉我所有关于家庭女孩的事情。她叫什么名字?W-她的氛围是什么?
So, tell me all about homegirl. What's her name? W-What's her vibe?
嗯,黑兹尔-梅麦考尔。-好。
Um, Hazel-May McCall. - Okay.
而且,玛莱卡,她太酷了。
And, Malaika, she is so cool.
就像,即使你也会向她借衣服。
Like, even you would borrow clothes from her.
我只会向蕾哈娜借衣服,
I would only borrow clothes from Rihanna,
在希腊度蜜月。
on our honeymoon in Greece.
'凯。-是的。
'Kay. - Yeah.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿。-你好。
Hey. - Hi.
对不起,我来晚了。
Sorry I'm late.
学校的新壁画被污损了。
The, uh, new mural at school got defaced.
花了很长时间才清理干净。
Took forever to clean off.
它只起床了,大概两天。-是的。
It's only been up for, like, two days. - Yeah.
他妈的讨厌孩子。
Fuckin' hate kids.
这真是太好了。
And it was so nice.
那是一堆人手牵手的照片,
It was a picture of a bunch of people holding hands,
说:“你属于这里。
saying, "You belong here."
这次他们画了什么?
What'd they draw this time?
你猜。
Guess.
鸡♥巴♥。
Dicks.
嘿,w-新女孩有什么交易?
Hey, w-what's the deal with the new girl?
内拉/玛莱卡:黑色!
NELLA/MALAIKA: Black!
了不起!哈——我们应该把她带过来吗?
Amazing! Ha-- Should we have her over?
欧文,这是个好主意。
Owen, that's a great idea.
然后我们可以成为工作朋友和真正的朋友。
Then we can be work friends and real friends.
我得到更多的镜头。
I'ma get more shots.
哦,我认为我们不需要更多。- 啊,但我愿意!
Ooh, I don't think we need more. - Ah, but I do!
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
什么?
What?
鸡♥巴♥回来了。[内拉笑]
The dicks are back. [Nella laughs]
我得走了。-是的。
I have to go. - Yeah.
对不起。-没关系。
I'm sorry. - It's okay.
我爱你。-爱你。
I love you. - Love you.
射击点钟,宝贝们!这是怎么回事?
Shots o'clock, babies! What's going on?
被鸡♥巴♥堵住。
Cockblocked by dicks.
该死的。
Damn.
恭喜你,宝贝女儿。-谢谢。
Congratulations, baby girl. - Thank you.
内拉!
Nella!
来,来,坐。
Come, come, sit.
坐,坐。
Sit, sit.
我只是想告诉你,你一直做得很好。
I just wanted to tell you that you have been doing a fantastic job.
我们所有的作者,他们都喜欢和你一起工作,
All of our authors, they love working with you,
你让山姆·路易斯去参加那次大学之旅。
and you got Sam Lewis to go on that college tour.
而你的编辑,它们真是太棒了。
And your edits, they're just brilliant.
所以
So,
我准备推荐你晋升为助理编辑。
I am ready to recommend your promotion to assistant editor.
明天我要和理查谈谈这件事。
I am gonna talk to Richard about it tomorrow.
哦,我的上帝。[薇拉咯咯笑]
Oh, my God. [Vera giggles]
真?
Really?
是的!- 太神奇了。
Yes! - That's amazing.
好吧,我会让你更新。-好。
Well, I will keep you updated. - Okay.
现在,科林佛兰克林,针和针,
And now, Colin Franklin, Needles and Pins,
我想要你的想法。
I want your thoughts.
哦,现在?
O-Oh, right now?
是的,现在。和往常一样,不要退缩。
Yes, right now. And as always, don't hold back.
嗯,
Um,
猜我应该直接进入它。[紧张地笑]
guess I should just get right into it. [laughs nervously]
呃,这个角色...沙特里夏,
Uh, this character... Shartricia,
唯一的黑人角色,
the only Black character,
是有问题的。
is problematic.
哦,多说。
Oh, say more.
嗯,我可以理解科林想代表阿片类药物流行病
Well, I can appreciate that Colin wants to represent the opioid epidemic
通过多元化的视角。
through a diverse perspective.
多样性很重要。
Diversity matters.
当然,但是...科林
Sure, but... Colin
写了一个人的想法
has written an idea of a person
这也以某种方式设法击中了所有有害的刻板印象。
that somehow also manages to hit on every harmful stereotype.
我的意思是,一个她不知道名字的宝贝爸爸,
I mean, a baby daddy whose name she doesn't know,
从字面上看,没有一个不是瘾君子的朋友,
literally zero friends who aren't crack addicts,
和她的名字,
and her name,
所有这些都来自一位白人作家。
and all of this coming from a white author.
我只是认为很多黑人读者会找到她
I just think that a lot of Black readers are gonna find her
不满意。
unsatisfying.
哇。
Wow.
哦,好吧,你说不要退缩,所以。
Oh, well, you said not to hold back, so.
而你没有,嗯。
And you didn't, um.
好吧,我很高兴你先把这个带给我。
Well, I'm glad you brought this to me first.
你确实先把这个带给了我,不是吗,内拉,不是科林吗?
You did bring this to me first, didn't you, Nella, not Colin?
哦,我的上帝,不。
Oh, my God, no.
好。-不!
Okay. - No!
地球上我不可能说这个科林
There's no way on Earth that I would say this Colin
在和你说话之前。
before talking to you.
太好了,太好了。
Great, great.
所以,当科林参加公告派对时,
So, when Colin comes in for the announcement party,
你要告诉他你喜欢针和针
you are gonna tell him that you love Needles and Pins
仅此而已。
and nothing else.
S--对不起?
S-- So-sorry?
我听到你的声音,我在听,
I hear you, and I'm listening,
但。。。科林让瓦格纳的灯亮著。
but... Colin keeps the lights on at Wagner.
他是一个偶像。
He's an icon.
我的意思是,看看他。
I mean, look at him.
所以,你是说-- -赞美他,赢得他的信任,
So, you're saying-- - Compliment him, earn his trust,
然后你可以给他你诚实的反馈,
then you can give him your honest feedback,
但先甜后苦,那是编辑的工作。
but the sweet before the bitter, that's the editor's job.
内拉,
Nella,
你真的很有才华
you're really talented
我希望你在这里出类拔萃。
and I want you to excel here.
但是,有时...卓越的一部分
But, sometimes... part of excelling
是。。。善于外交。
is... being diplomatic.
你明白?
You understand?
嗯,
Um,
是的,我想是的。
yeah, I think so.
伟大。
Great.
好吧,我得跑了,
Well, I've gotta run,
但我很快就会和理查谈谈。
but I will talk to Richard soon.
哦,内拉呢?
Oh, and Nella?
保持我们之间的这个。
Keep this between us.
好。
Okay.
我这么说很奇怪吗
Is it weird of me to say that
你在这里真是太好了?
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表