剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表
《另一个黑人女孩》前情提要...
Previously, on The Other Black Girl...
内拉,你必须见一个人。
Nella, there's someone you have to meet.
榛子,这是内拉。
Hazel, this is Nella.
Nella,认识一下我的新助理 Hazel-May McCall。
Nella, meet Hazel-May McCall, my new assistant.
等等,燃烧的心?这是我最喜欢的书。
Wait, Burning Heart? That's my favorite book.
这也是我的。
It's mine, too.
当科林进来时,你会告诉他
When Colin comes in, you are gonna tell him that
你喜欢针和针,没有别的。
you love Needles and Pins and nothing else.
对不起?- 你需要我,我会支援你。
S-Sorry? - You need me, I'll back you.
沙特里夏是有问题的。
Shartricia... is problematic.
你怎么看?- 呃,我真的很喜欢这本书。
What did you think? - Uh, I really liked the book.
是的。
Yes.
现在离开瓦格纳。
Leave Wagner now.
现在离开瓦格纳!
Leave Wagner now!
你不属于这里!- 你不属于!
You don't belong here! - You don't belong!
现在离开瓦格纳!- 现在离开瓦格纳!
Leave Wagner now! - Leave Wagner now!
对不起,我并没有很好地解释自己。
Sorry, I'm not really explaining myself very well.
哦,不,不。我-我-我想我明白了。这很危险。
Oh, no, no. I-I-I think I understand. It's dangerous.
内拉和我在说话。这很危险。她很危险。
Nella and I were talking. It's dangerous. She's dangerous.
那是什么?这是有问题的。
What was that? It's problematic.
我的办公室明天第一件事。有问题。
My office first thing tomorrow. Problematic.
啊,操!
Ah, fuck!
欧文:我只是想理解耶利米为什么
OWEN: I'm just tryna understand why Jeremiah
甚至想要过路警卫的制♥服♥。
even wants uniforms for the crossing guards.
我们是一所中学。
We're a middle school.
它看起来像一个...小法♥西♥斯♥军队带著一群孩子四处走动。
It's gonna look like a... little fascist army marching a bunch of kids around.
哇。。。呃,沉思。
Whoa... Uh-oh, pensive.
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
是的,很好,为什么?
Yeah, fine, why?
你的安慰书。
Your comfort book.
我要被解雇了。
I'm gonna get fired.
哇,哇。这不会发生。
Whoa, whoa. That is not gonna happen.
因为科林的事情?- 是的,去他妈的。
Because of the Colin thing? - Yeah, fuck him.
当然,他很烂,
Definitely, he sucks,
他可能有一天会成为俄亥俄州州长,
and he'll probably be governor of Ohio one day,
但。。。你所要做的就是道歉,它会吹倒的。
but... all you have to do is apologize and it'll blow over.
好吧,我为什么要为做正确的事道歉?
Well, why should I apologize for doing the right thing?
你不必是故意的。
You don't have to mean it.
突然间,我担心你给我的每一个道歉。
And suddenly, I'm worried about every apology you've ever given me.
不,那些是真实的。所以,所以,所以,所以真实。
No, those were real. So, so, so, so real.
好吧,所以你是说我应该让科林赢?
Okay, so you're saying that I should just let Colin win?
让他以为他赢了。
Let him think that he's won.
但这不仅仅是关于这本书。
But it's more than just about this book.
这里有更大的考虑,我明白。
There are bigger considerations here, I understand.
是吗?
Do you?
你知道我在说什么吗?
Do you know what I'm saying?
因为你-- -因为我是白人?
Because you're-- - Because I'm white?
我的意思是。。。是的。。。我们知道这一点。
I mean... yeah... we know that. [slight chuckle]
但我要说的是外交。
But I was going to say diplomatic.
[叹息]对不起。压力过大。
[sighs] I'm sorry. Stressed out.
你为什么不告诉我那些法♥西♥斯♥小孩子?
Why don't you tell me about those little fascist kids?
他们很可爱。-是的?
They're cute. - Yeah?
而且可怕。
And scary.
你心里还有别的想法吗?
There somethin' else on your mind?
当然,这是陈词滥调
Of course, it's trite
称这一集为「毫无歉意的黑色」
to call this episode "Unapologetically Black,"
但我们需要记住,不要让我们的黑人变小。
but we need to remember not to make our Blackness smaller.
如果做你自己让人们讨厌你,那么,婊♥子♥,让他们吧。
And if being yourself makes people hate you, well then, bitch, let 'em.
因为,死蛋,人们无论如何都会恨我们。
Because, deadass, people are gonna hate us no matter what.
该死的,瓦格纳是谁?
Damn, who's Wagner?
什么?
What?
比如,他是作弊还是其他什么?
Like, is he cheatin' or somethin'?
苏菲: 嘻嘻!- 呃,苏菲。
SOPHIE: Hiya! - Ugh, Sophie.
你收到纸条了吗?-注意?什么,什么n-什么音符?
Did you get the note? - Note? What, what n-- What note?
Hazel 的无纸化帖子。
Hazel's paperless post.
她告诉大家在会议室见面,以获得惊喜。
She told everybody to meet in the conference room for a surprise.
加油。
Come on.
♪ Closer by Saweetie playing through speakers ♪
♪ It feels so good, don't want it to be over ♪
♪ When I ride it ♪
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
榛子从哈莱姆的一家面包店带来了糕点。
Hazel brought pastries from some bakery in Harlem.
她不是...拉德?
Isn't she... rad?
我不知道该用什么词。她只是... 拉德。
I don't know what other word to use. She's just... rad.
♪ I'd do anything for you, you, you ♪
内拉,嘿。-嘿。
Nella, hey. - Hey.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
现在我正在和你们两个说话,现在更好。
Better now that I'm talking to you two.
昨天和科林的事情只是——
The thing yesterday with Colin was just--
呃,太复杂了。
Ugh, so complicated.
我只是想让你知道,每个人都在,呃,在考虑它。
I just wanna let you know that everyone is, uh, thinking about it.
好吧,我真的应该回到我的办公桌上。
Well, I should really get back to my desk.
我不喜欢这种音乐。
I'm not loving this music.
嘿。。。糕点?
Hey... Pastry?
他们来自李李家。- 我很好,谢谢。
They're from Lee Lee's. - I'm good, thanks.
呃,你看起来不太好,我不知道为什么
Uh, you don't seem good, and I'm not sure why
因为有冰拿铁。
because there's iced lattes.
真?你不知道为什么?
Really? You're not sure why?
你为什么不告诉我,姐姐?
Why don't you tell me, sis?
妹妹?
Sis?
对,好的。
Right, okay.
这是你的第一天。
It was your first day.
你不想...我不知道,等一个星期
You didn't wanna... I don't know, wait a week
在这样安排我和科林之前?
before setting me up with Colin like that?
好。。。哇。
Okay... wow.
现在你带来了糕点,你正在播放音乐,
And now you're bringing in pastries, and you're playing music,
上午九点之前,每个人都在微笑,
and everybody's smiling before nine A.M.,
这在这里从未发生过
which has never happened here
在我职业生涯中最糟糕的一天。
on what's about to be the worst day of my professional life.
你到底穿什么?
And what the hell are you wearing?
我的意思是,这他妈的很棒,但老人在这里工作。
I mean, it's fucking awesome, but old people work here.
我很抱歉昨天,
I am sorry about yesterday,
但就像你说的,这是我的第一天。
but like you said, it was my first day.
我说,到时候我会支援你,
And I said that I would have your back when the time was right,
而且时机不对。
and the time was not right.
只是残酷地诚实不是我的风格
It is not my style to just be brutally honest
有一个大客户,马上跳跃。
with a big time client, right off the jump.
必须外交,对吧?
Gotta be diplomatic, right?
你这么说好像这是一件坏事。
You say that like it's a bad thing.
只--
Just--
我很沮丧,这是...这很令人沮丧。
I'm frustrated, it's... it's frustrating.
而且,是的,我带了糕点
And, yeah, I brought pastries
因为我认为这将是一件好事
because I thought it would be a nice thing to do
为了我的新同事。
for my new co-workers.
这与你无关。
It's not about you.
你给我发了那张纸条吗?
Did you send me that note?
你在说什么?
What are you talkin' about?
内拉?
Nella?
我们得谈谈。
We need to talk.
嗯,所以。
Well, so.
昨天和科林在一起并不是我最好的时光。
Yesterday with Colin was not my finest hour.
我掏腰包了。
I was out of pocket.
是的,是的,你是。口袋很远,很远。
Yes, yes you were. The pocket was way, way far away.
这就是我重视你的意见吗,内拉?
Is that what I get for valuing your opinion, Nella?
为了信任你?
For trusting you?
看在基♥督♥的份上,你是我狗的教母。
You're my dog's godmother, for Christ's sake.
我从来没有想让你难堪。
I never meant to embarrass you.
我真的很感激你对我的信任。
I really appreciate how much you believe in me.
我很抱歉。
And I am so sorry.
嗯,谢谢。
Well, thank you.
我知道我们想要同样的东西,
I know we want the same thing,
所以,明天,
so, tomorrow,
剧集 | 另一个黑人女孩(2023) | 导航列表