剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
Some of the vehicles we can reinforce,
但中型战车后面没有保护措施
but the LMTVs have no protection in the back.
而且我们只有四辆布雷德利战车 每支车队各两辆
Plus we only have four Bradleys, two for each convoy.
有十字军的帮助 应该足够了
Yeah, with the Crusaders, that should be sufficient.
我坐我车队后面的中型战车
I'll take the LMTV's in the rear of my convoy.
明白 另外 我们无线电不够
Roger. Also we're short on radios.
向所有队长下达指令
All right, let's get an order out to all team leaders.
时刻和车队
You maintain visual contact
保持在视线范围内 明白了吗
with your convoy at all times, got it?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
救援二队
勇士蓝排
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我们到时就是活靶子
We'll be sitting ducks.
我们也能向外瞄准
And we'd be able to aim out.
我们的任务只是保卫警戒线
We're just gonna be guarding the cordon.
你还带书去 看来你不太紧张啊
Guess you ain't nervous if you're bringing a book.
我只是不想弄丢了
I just don't wanna lose it.
是本什么书
What is it, anyway?
就是本战争诗集
It's just war poetry.
这是什么
What's this,
你们在开读书会吗
it's book club meeting?
你到战场上后
And when we're out there, and this,
你们也是 听好了
this goes for all of you, hey, listen up.
记住最简单的规则 你们唯一要专心做好的
Remember that simple rule, the only thing you'll be focused on,
唯一能保护你和其他战友安全的
the only thing that can keep you and your fellow soldier safe
就是负责好自己的区域
is that you cover your sector,
并且相信身旁的战友也会做到 就这么简单
and trust the man next to you is doing the same, that's it.
一旦不集中
You, uh, you lose focus,
想逞英雄
you try to be a hero,
就会死 明白了吗
you end up dead, that clear?
-明白 上士 -好的 上士
- Yes, sergeant. - Yes, sergeant.
-明白了 上士 -好的 上士
- Yes, sergeant. - Okay, sergeant.
您说完了吗 上士
Is, uh, that it Staff Sergeant?
上士
Staff Sergeant,
我们不是几分钟后就要出发了吗
aren't we heading out in a few minutes?
他怎么回事
What is his deal?
别想了 哥们
Don't worry about it, man.
他就是个怪人
Dude's a crank,
但他比我们经验丰富许多
but he's been doing this a hell of a lot longer than us.
他是个可靠的士兵
He's a solid soldier.
真的吗
Is he?
不然他们为什么留住他 派他来这儿
What else would they've stop-lossed him and made him come here?
我就担心这个 要听那个人的指挥
That's what I'm worried about is to follow that guy's lead.
你觉得我还来得及打给特蕾西吗
Do you think I got time to call Tracie before we go?
应该还有几分钟
Yeah, I think we have a few minutes.
-特雷茜肯定会很生气 -她会很骄傲
- Tracie's gonna be pissed. - She's gonna be proud.
卢佩会生气
Lupe's gonna be pissed.
需要帮忙吗 上士
May I help you, Staff Sergeant?
想带些在路上吃吗
You want something for the road?
其实我想坐下吃顿饭
Uh, I think I'd like to sit down for a meal
如果你还有食物剩下
actually if you have something left.
没问题 你有时间吗
Sure, do you have time?
嗯 我有时间
Yeah, yeah, I have time.
有时间吃最后一顿
Time for just one last meal.
红一 我是枪骑兵六号♥ 完毕
Red One, Lancer Six, over.
枪骑兵六号♥
Lancer Six,
我们看到了德尔塔街上那两辆坏掉的胜利号♥
we've spotted our two immobilized Victors on Delta.
我们的位置在离那里
Our position is approximately
西北方向约250米的巷子里 完毕
250 meters northwest down an alley, over.
收到 红一
Solid copy, Red One.
快速应变部队正赶来
QRF is on its way.
让你的人做好撤离伤员的准备 完毕
Prepare your men for exfil and evac of the wounded, over.
枪骑兵六号♥ 陈中士已经死了
Lancer Six, Sergeant Chen is dead, sir,
完毕
over.
收到 红一
Copy that, Red One.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
继续准备工作 六号♥结束通话
Continue your prep. Six out.
我答应过陈的父母 会把他安全带回家
I promised Chen's parents I'd get him home safe.
我向他们所有人保证过
I promised to all of them.
长官 作战指挥中心找你
Sir, you're needed at the TOC.
快速应变部队出了事
Something has happened to the QRF.
长官 十字军遭到了伏击
Sir, the Crusaders have been ambushed.
-什么 -米奇尔死了 长官
- What? - Mitchell is dead, sir.
重复一遍 米切尔中士被杀死了
I repeat, Sergeant Mitchell has been killed.
迪恩中尉和桑德斯技术兵都中了枪
First Lieutenant Dean and Specialist Sanders have both been hit.
蓝二没有回应
Blue Two is black on coax.
十字军蓝排 这里是蓝一
All Crusader Blues, Blue One,
终止行动 带伤亡人员撤离
abort and pull back for casualty evac.
我们无法继续执行任务 完毕
We cannot continue, over.
亚力克斯能承受吗
How is Alex handling everything?
他知道他爸爸正在外国帮助别人
Well, he knows his Daddy is helping people in foreign country.
不过...
But...
他只是不懂他为什么不能多回家一些
He just doesn't understand he can't come home more often.
他是个很勇敢的小男孩
He's a very brave little boy.
确实如此
Yes, he is.
他刚出生时 我们差点失去了他
You know, we almost lost him when he was first born.
-真的吗 -他才25周就出生了
- Really? - He was born at 25 weeks.
体重严重不足
So underweight and,
医生当时认为他也许活不过当晚
and the doctor thought that he might not live the night.
但他是个斗士
But he was a fighter.
加里和我在那一刻就决定
Gary and I decided right then
我们会一直爱他
and there we were just gonna love him,
每一天 直到永远
every day of his life, and then that was two days or 200 years.
特洛伊和我之前都不知道
Troy and I didn't even know if he'd be here
梅里克出生时他在不在
when Merrick was born.
现在想想 也许他还太小不会挂念父亲 是好事
Now I guess the upside is he's too young to really miss his dad.
我担心的是
The thing I worry about
他回来后会不会变了
is if he comes back different, you know.
我们常听说 士兵从战场回来后都变了
We hear stories about guys who come back changed and...
加里会照顾好他
He's in good hands with Gary.
上帝的给予永远不会超过我们所能承受
And the Lord never gives us more than we can handle.
真希望我也有你这样的信念
I wish I had your faith.
我只是相信 该发生的注定会发生
I just believe that what's meant to happen will happen.
在事情发生之前 担心没有任何意义
And there's no point worrying about it until it does.
和爸爸的车一样 是吗
Just like Daddy's car, huh?
这不是普通车 这是悍马
It's not a car, it's a Humvee.
长官 警方联络人报告说萨德尔民兵
Sir, our police liaison reports al-Sadr's militia
已经控制了所有警♥察♥局
has seized control of all police stations.
很显然 袭击十字军的那帮人
Apparently, the men who attacked the Crusaders
是伪装成警♥察♥伏击他们的
ambushed them using police uniforms.
这事波及全城 长官
This is city-wide, sir.
已经没有别人了 只有我们
There's no one else right now. Just us.
你的命令是什么 长官
What are your orders, sir?
我们现在就出发
We launch now.
长官 十字军还没完成伤员转移
Sir, the Crusaders still have to complete casevac...
没有时间了
There's no time.
可能要一个小时
It could take an hour.
可能要几个小时之后
It could take several until
他们才能回到战斗前往目标
they're back in the fight and to target.
我们的人没有那么多时间了
Our guys don't have that long.
我们现在出发
We launch.
兰达佐修士
Brother Randazzo,
那个阵亡的十字军装弹手 米切尔
the Crusader loader who was killed, Mitchell,
去查查他的名字和家乡
you find out his first name and where he was from.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
长官 快速应变部队不应该已经到了吗
Sir, shouldn't the QRF be here by now?
他们会来的
They'll be here.
不要恐惧 菲斯克 还没到死的时候
Have no fear, Fisk, it's not your time yet.
上面那个大块头就知道
The big man upstairs knows
你还打算在《龙与地下城》里痛扁我呢
you still plan to whoop my ass in some D&D.
我也一定会痛扁你
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表