剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
他们也成功了
And they do.
回去后我也许会看那本书
I might read that when I get back.
你真的从未害怕过死亡吗 中士
You ain't never scared of dying, Sergeant?
在我看来
The way I see it,
死亡与你是谁 你在哪无关
it doesn't matter who you are or where you are.
总有一天 死亡会降临
One day, death comes.
如果今夜我们为彼此战死沙场
At least if we die here tonight for each other,
至少我们死得有意义
we die for something.
没有比这更好的死法了
No better way to go.
阿门
Amen.
你们怎么会没有枪
How come you don't have a gun here?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我有的是时间
I got nothing but time.
在你们美国人口中的
After the Great Uprising
海湾战争结束后 爆发了大起义
that followed what you Americans call the Gulf War.
有一天半夜
My wife and I woke up
我和我妻子醒来 发现有人闯进了我们家
in the middle of the night to men entering this house.
是萨♥达♥姆♥共和国卫队的人
Men from Saddam's Republican Guard.
他们来 并不是因为我们做了什么错事
They had come, not because we had done anything
仅仅是因为我们是什叶派教♥徒♥
but simply because we were Shia.
我和我的邻居被带到一个叫拉德瓦尼亚的地方
They took me and a neighbor to a place called Radwaniyah.
一开始他们只是用拳头 棍棒和铁链打人
At first there were only beatings with fists, clubs, chains.
但很快 守卫觉得这样太无聊了
But soon, the guards grew bored of beatings.
有天晚上 我邻居抱怨了一句口渴
One night, my neighbor complained that he was thirsty.
守卫拿着根浇花的水管
The guard entered our cell
进了我们的牢房♥
and brought with them a garden hose.
他们说 "什叶派垃圾 你想喝水是吗"
"Hey, Shia, you want water?" they said.
他们按住他 把水管硬塞进他的喉咙里
They held him down and forced the hose down his throat.
然后把水打开
They, uh, turned on the water
一直灌水 直到把他的肚皮撑破了
and kept it running until his insides burst.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真♥主♥保佑 我活着逃了出来
Through God's mercy somehow, I survived that place.
后来 我当时被关押的同伴们想去报仇
Later, others that were there with me wanted to seek revenge.
我向真♥主♥发誓 我绝不参加
I promised God I would not.
我在集中营里亲眼见识了
I saw in that place with my own eyes
暴♥力♥是如何侵蚀一个人的灵魂的
what violence does to the souls of men.
所以我不允许家里有任何武器
That's why I will not permit a weapon in my home.
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
他说 别害怕
He said do not be afraid,
一切已经发生和将要发生的事
everything that has happened and will happen has been known
都在真♥主♥创世时就决定了
to God since He made the world.
没人能改变真♥主♥的意愿 只能接受
No one can change His will. We can only accept it.
-你们听 -隐蔽好
- Hey, listen. Hey! - Stay down.
长官 听起来像救援来了
Sir, that sounds like salvation.
所有人做好准备 他们要来了
Everybody get ready! They're coming!
我们正在接近德尔塔街
We're nearing route Delta.
科曼奇红排 我是混沌六号♥ 收到请回答 完毕
Comanche Red Platoon, this is Chaos Six, how copy, over?
混沌六号♥ 红四收到 完毕
Chaos Six, this is Red Four; I have you loud and clear, over.
红四 混沌六号♥准备开始搜索
Red Four, Chaos Six, we're beginning our scan.
信♥号♥♥布板是否就位可见 完毕
Verify your panel is visible, over?
信♥号♥♥布板已就位 完毕
Affirmative, panel in position, over.
未发现目标
Negative visual.
你看到什么了吗
You seeing anything?
没有
Negative.
布中士 他们为什么还不开枪杀了那些混♥蛋♥
Sergeant B, why aren't they taking out these assholes already?
他们要先确定我们的位置
They got to ID us first.
免得地狱火导弹击错目标
You don't wanna hit the wrong roof with a hellfire missile.
混沌六号♥ 这里是红四
Chaos Six, this is Red Four.
是否已发现我排位置 完毕
Confirm you've ID'd our location, over.
未发现 红四
Negative, Red Four.
未发现目标
Did not identify.
重复一遍 未能发现目标
I repeat, did not identify.
将掉头返回并降至更低高度 完毕
We're coming back around and in a lower altitude. Over.
混沌六号♥ 你刚从我们头顶飞了过去
Chaos Six, you flew directly over us!
红四 多处楼顶挂有地毯之类的物品
Red Four, they've got rugs or something on every roof.
极为相似 我们无法确定信♥号♥♥布板位置 完毕
All of the same, we're unable to ID the panel. Over.
直升机说看不到我们的位置
The helos report negative visual.
布中士
Sergeant B!
直升机辨认不出我们的信♥号♥♥布板
The helos can't make out the panel!
我们得换别的方法打信♥号♥♥
We need a different signal!
布中士 我们需要另一种信♥号♥♥
Sergeant B! We need a different signal!
中士 现在怎么办
Sergeant, what do you wanna do?
红四 我是混沌六号♥ 我们无法这样
Red Four, Chaos Six, we won't be able to maintain
大范围盘旋太久
this orbit much longer.
布中士 他们掉头回来了
Sergeant B, they're coming back around.
我们需要另一种信♥号♥♥
We need a different signal.
火 我们得生火
Fire. We need to make a fire.
直升机有热感应装置
The helos have a heat-seeking capacity.
他们可以借此瞄准 佩里
They can zero in on it. Perry!
是 中士
Yes, sergeant
去叫斯沃普通知飞行员
Go tell Swope to tell the pilots
激活他们的热成像设备
to activate their thermal imaging.
布中士
Sergeant B,
他们没办法从那个高度分辨一个火堆
they'll never be able to isolate one fire from that high up.
这个区域到处都着火了
This whole area's on fire.
他们得降低高度
They're gonna have to come lower.
佩里 去告诉中尉我们需要生火的用具
Perry, go and tell the LT we need shit to burn.
收到 中士
Roger, sergeant.
中尉 布中士需要生火 给直升机打信♥号♥♥
Lieutenant, Sergeant B needs to make a signal fire for the helos!
-你得赶快过来 -该死
- You need to get over here quick. - Shit.
-你有什么至理名言要说吗 -他妈快点火吧
- You got any words of wisdom? - Just fucking light the thing.
希望能奏效
I hope this works.
尾机 这里是领机
Trail, this is lead.
我们要降落到90米高度
We're dropping down to 300 feet.
启用热成像设备 完毕
Engaging thermal imaging, over.
收到
Roger.
又有一把PKM机关枪
Another PKM!
有豁口
Breach!
所有人蹲下
Everyone, stay down!
把豁口封起来
Get that breach sealed!
封闭豁口
Seal the breach!
我只剩下15发子弹了
I'm down to fifteen rounds!
这是我们最后的机会
This is the last chance we got!
该死
Shit.
尾机 这里是领机
Trail, this is lead.
分散队形 避开火力
Breaking formation to evade fire.
混沌六号♥ 这里是十字军六号♥
Chaos Six, this is Crusader Six.
我们现在德尔塔街 正经过清♥真♥寺
We are on Route Delta, passing the mosque.
我们需要撤离点坐标 完毕
We need the exfil grid, over.
正受到攻击
Taking fire.
你有发现吗
You seeing anything?
什么都没看到
I don't have anything.
该死
Shit.
火快熄灭了 我们得做点什么
Fire's dying. We got to do something!
我们死定了
We're gonna die, man!
掩护布中士
Cover Sergeant B!
全放到火堆上
Put it all on the fire!
遭受猛烈进攻 向右急转
Taking heavy fire, breaking right.
混沌六号♥ 我是十字军六号♥ 立刻告知坐标
Chaos Six, Crusader Six, I need the coordinates now!
敌军炮火太过猛烈 中断通讯
Enemy fire's too heavy, breaking contact.
等等 等等 保持飞行方向
Wait, wait, maintain heading.
收到
Roger.
我发现他们了 发现他们了
I got them! I got them!
坐标如下
Grid follow.
MB496948
Mike, Bravo, four, niner, six, niner, four, eight.
红四 我是混沌六号♥ 已确定你们坐标 完毕
Red Four, Chaos Six, we've identified your grid, over.
枪骑兵六号♥ 我是科曼奇红四
Lancer Six, Comanche Red Four,
混沌六号♥已确定坐标 完毕
Chaos Six has grid coordinates, over.
收到 红四
Copy that, Red Four.
你们准备好撤离 完毕
Prepare your unit for exfiltration, over.
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表