剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
Battalion, mount up!
所有人员上车
All units board to transport.
好吧 真的要来了
Okay, this is happening.
我们该怎么办
How are we gonna do this?
好吧 首先我要给你一个这辈子最棒的吻
Okay well, first I'm gonna give you the best kiss of your life.
你已经给了我很多了
You've given me lots of those.
这个吻会超级赞
But this one will be really awesome.
最好是
It better.
然后呢
And then what?
然后我们都掉头走 不要回头
Then we both walk away and we don't look back.
-我觉得我做不到 -我也是
- I don't think I can do that. - Me, either.
我爱你 梅里克
I love you, Merrick.
好吧
Okay, well...
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
再见了 美人
See you, gorgeous.
萨德尔城
2004年4月4日 18:42
有人怀念进去那些大家伙里吗
Anyone miss being in one of those things?
科曼奇白排
救援一队
我不想
I don't.
热得要死
Hot as hell.
我挺怀念里面的超炫音响系统
I miss the awesome sound system.
上尉让我们准备了重金属乐
Captain got ours wired up for heavy metal
他们却把我们塞进这些该死的悍马吗 长官
and they stick us in these damn humvees, right, sir?
我完全看不见它前面的情况
I can't see a damn thing past him!
我也看不见 长官
I can't see shit, either, sir.
我们得亲自盯着周围
We need real eyes on the situations.
让布雷德利战车靠边停下
Pull around the Bradleys.
他们要从后方掩护我们
They'll need to cover us from the rear.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
科曼奇白四白五 我是科曼奇六号♥
Comanche White Four and White Five, this is Comanche Six,
我们要到队列前面去 完毕
we're moving to the head of the convoy, over.
收到 科曼奇六号♥
Roger, Comanche Six.
他们都走了
They're all leaving.
所有勇士蓝排的人到待命区报到
All Warrior Blues report to the staging area.
再说一遍 所有勇士蓝排的人到待命区报到
I'll say again, all Warrior Blues report to the staging area.
我不明白
I don't understand.
她在哪
Where is she?
等我们回来再打给她
Just call her when we get back.
要是我们回不来了呢
What if we don't get back?
说什么呢 伙计
What are you talking about, man?
你没事的 好吗
You're good, all right?
跟我待在一起
Just stay close to me.
或许她出意外了
Maybe she's been in an accident.
老兄
Dude.
或许她只是出去参加聚会了 好吗
Oh, hey, I don't know, maybe she's just out partying, all right?
好了 我听不下去了
Okay, I can't listen to this.
车上见
See you guys on the truck.
别理那个白♥痴♥ 走吧
Don't pay attention to that fool, come on.
他不明白是因为他不了解特蕾西
He don't get it because he don't know Tracie.
他不了解我们的情况
He don't get what we have.
我花了一辈子找她这样的女人
My whole life I've been trying to find a woman like her.
最后终于找到了
Finally I did.
我一回去 就要和她生小孩
As soon as I'm back, we're having kids.
没什么比当爹更开心了
Ain't nothing better than being a dad.
枪骑兵二号♥ 我是科曼奇六号♥
Lancer Two, Comanche Six,
救援一队已经穿过阿尔法街到了库珀街
Rescue 1 has crossed Alpha on Copper.
空中有烟雾 不过没有发现敌军 完毕
Some smoke in the air, but negative enemy contact, over.
我是枪骑兵二号♥ 收到
Lancer Two, solid copy.
我会通知枪骑兵六号♥ 完毕
Will advise Lancer Six, over.
瓦罗斯基中校还在待命区吗
Col. Volesky still in the staging area?
是的 长官 他和红排在待命中
Yes sir, he's on with the Red Platoon.
收到
Copy.
红一 你那边情况怎么样 兄弟 完毕
Red One, how are you holding out, brother, over?
枪骑兵六号♥ 敌军似乎后撤了一点
Lancer Six, enemy seems to have backed off a bit,
但他们刚烧掉了我们
but they just burned our abandoned
遗弃在德尔塔街的胜利号♥车 完毕
Victors on Delta, over.
还能将它们作为地标吗 完毕
Can they still be used as a landmark, over?
希望如此
I hope so.
枪骑兵六号♥ 库存显示
Lancer Six, my inventory
我们首次被伏击消耗了我们
says we spent about a third of our combat load
三分之一的弹♥药♥
on the initial ambush.
如果敌人带着全部火力回来
If the enemy comes back in full force,
我们没法拖住他们太久
we will not be able to hold them off for long.
增援预计还有多久到 完毕
Any sense of a rescue ETA, over?
最多半小时
I'd say at most 30 minutes.
红一 我们还需要你的精确位置
Red One, we still need your exact location in the maze.
你能在撤离点发个信♥号♥♥吗 完毕
Can you signal an extraction point, over?
我们会想办法的 完毕
We'll figure something out, over.
枪骑兵六号♥通话结束
Lancer Six out.
好了 有什么主意吗
All right, any ideas?
照明弹行吗 长官
Flares, sir?
应该可行
That'll work.
你觉得这是陈的吗
You think it's Chen's?
这个怎么处理
What should I do with it?
他肯定不希望浪费
He wouldn't want it to go to waste.
那你拿着吧 中士
Well then, take it then, Sergeant.
我不是那个意思
Hey, I didn't mean it like that.
够了 管好你这块区域
Enough, cover your sectors.
科尔曼 有发现吗
Coleman, any luck?
没有 长官 什么也没找到
Negative sir, I ain't got shit.
好吧 可能屋顶上的人拿走了
All right, maybe someone on the roof grabbed them.
敌军到底在哪
Where the hell are these hostiles?
我们的快速应变部队在哪
Where's our QRF?
你知道造成附带伤害我们要赔钱吗
You know we have to pay them for collateral damage?
悍马轧了一个伊♥拉♥克♥小孩
Humvee ran over this Iraqi kid.
他家里人得了两千美元
Family got, like, two grand.
他们怎么算的
How do they put a value on that?
一个小孩赔两千...
Two grand for a kid...
轧了一个老奶奶赔多少呢
What's a grandma go for?
应该没多少
Probably not much.
几百块吗
A couple hundred?
我有预感领不到工资了
I got a feeling payday's over.
我们仍要付出代价
Well, we're still paying.
付的不是现金而已
Just not with cash.
我已经听够了
Hey, I'm sick of hearing about it!
说我们把事情搞砸 干了哪些坏事
How we screwed this up or the bad shit that we've done.
快他妈闭嘴吧
Just shut the fuck up already!
天呐 杰克逊
Jesus, Jackson.
冷静点 兄弟
Chillax, dude.
你说呢 杰西姆
What do you think, Jassim?
轮不到我来说
It's not for me to say.
你肯定会有你的想法
You must feel some kind of way about it.
说吧 尽管说
Go on, man, you can say it.
这是个自♥由♥的国家 现在是
It's a free country, now.
说吧
Say it.
我为你们效力 不是吗
I work for you, do I not?
杰西姆 我不是叫你在楼下看着那家人
Jassim, I thought I told you to stay downstairs with the family.
-抱歉 我马上去 -去吧
- Sorry, yes, I'll go. - Come on.
听着
Listen up.
救援队伍在路上了 应该很快就到
Rescue's on its way, it shouldn't be much longer.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我们得想办法给他们发送信♥号♥♥
We need a way to signal them, all right.
我们清空悍马上的装备时 有人拿了照明弹吗
When we stripped the Humvees, did anybody grab a flare pack?
我拿了 长官
Oh, oh, I did, sir.
我记得我拿了一个
Hey, I, I'm, I know I got one.
该死 找不到了
Shit, I can't find it.
一定是掉了
I must have dropped it.
你在街上掉得满地都是
Yeah, you rained that shit all over the street.
里德尔 你知道在哪吗
Riddell, do you know where it is?
你跟我来
You're with me.
好的
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表