剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
第一集~第二集
2003年3月20日
911事件发生后一年半
美国入侵伊♥拉♥克♥
42天后 布♥什♥总统宣布"任务完成"
伊♥拉♥克♥战争所有主要军事行动就此画上句号♥
2004年3月31日
第一骑兵师从得克萨斯州胡德堡出发
前往伊♥拉♥克♥执行维和任务
他们的目的地是巴格达的穷困地区 萨德尔城
那片地区已有一年未发生动荡事件
被称为"伊♥拉♥克♥最安全的地方"
本片根据真实事件改编
2004年4月4日
萨德尔城 战鹰营
米娜 伊利亚
Mina and Elijah.
别闹了 太阳快落山了 爸爸是认真的
Come on guys, the sun is almost down, Daddy's serious.
得克萨斯州 胡德堡
两周前
阿奎罗
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, daddy.
-抓住你了 -你找到我们了
- I got you. - You found us.
你们没听到我喊你们吗
Hey, did you guys hear me calling you?
我们刚才在玩
We're just playing.
不 你说让咱们跑走
Nuh-uh, you made us run away.
-不 我没有 -伊利亚 伙计
- No, I didn't. - Elijah, come on, bud.
伊利亚
Elijah!
好了 过来 伙计
All right, come here, bud.
好了
Come on, oh, okay.
听着 我知道你不高兴
Now, look, I know you're upset,
但我们谈过这件事 对吗
okay, but we talked about this, right?
就像橄榄球一样
It's a little like football.
我是队长
I'm the team captain.
我们都努力训练 现在到上场的时候了
We've all been training really hard, now, it's just time, okay?
我们要去打那场关键的比赛了
It's time for us to go play in the big game.
但你以前从没打过仗
But you've never been to war before.
这不是真正的战争 伙计
Oh, well, it's not really a war, buddy.
我只是去帮助一些人
I'm just going over there to go help some people.
就这样
That's it.
那你就没必要去了
Then you don't have to go.
士兵只参加战争
Soldiers only go to wars.
有时 他们也要为和平出战
Sometimes, they go for peace, too.
而且我们排的士兵 都是我自己人
And those guys in my platoon, those are my guys.
明白吗
You understand?
他们也是我的家人
They're my family, too,
爸爸必须去保卫他们的安全
and daddy's got to go over there and keep them safe.
你爱他们胜过我们
You like them better than us.
-伊利亚 不是的 -我希望你永远别回来了
- Hey, Elijah, no. - I hope you never come back.
别这样 伙计 伊利亚 回来
Hey, come on bud, Elijah, hey, get back, hey.
让他去吧 别管他 让他发泄出来
Let him go, let him go, let him get it out.
早上再和他谈
Talk to him in the morning.
没事 他会没事的
It's okay, he'll be okay,
他会没事的
he'll be fine.
好
Yeah, yeah.
这两位想跟你告别
These two wanted to say goodbye.
您卑微的骑士敬上 女士
Your humble Knights, ma'am.
天啊
Oh, God.
来 你注意安全
Come on, you take care out there.
我们会照顾好他的 别担心
We'll watch out for him, don't worry.
可不是么
Oh, yeah.
你们带够光盘打发时间了吗
You guys got enough DVDs to pass the time out there?
这家伙只会坚持要看全四季的《黑道家族》
This man will insist all four seasons of The Sopranos.
老兄 那可是史上最佳电视剧
Dude, it's TV history.
注意安全 托马斯
Stay safe out there, Tomas.
我会的
I will.
你最好做到
You better.
营队集♥合♥ 各小队上车准备出发
Battalion mount up, all units board to transport.
我得走了
I got to go.
好了 卢佩 我还得跟别人拥抱呢
Come on, Lupe, I got other people to hug too.
妈 怎么了
Mom, what?
我有一年都见不到你了 宝贝 我只是想记清楚
I won't see you for a year, mijo, I just wanna remember.
我爱你 弟弟
Oh, I love you, little brother.
我爱你 特蕾西
I love you, Tracie.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, mijo.
-我会很想你的 -嗯
- I'm gonna miss you so much. - Yeah.
你很快就会回来了
You'll be back before we know it.
拿好武器 古斯曼
Mind your weapon, Guzman.
抱歉 布中士
Sorry, Sergeant B.
我们的任务分配有消息吗 长官
Any news on our duty assignment yet, sir?
还没有
No, not yet.
不过肯定是4R 重建 修复
It'll be one of the Four R's though, Rebuild, Restore.
-重复使用 循环使用 -没错
- Reuse, Recycle? - That's right.
他是怎么做到的 这么吵也能睡着
How does a man do that, sleep in this?
陈
Chen.
就算是核爆♥炸♥ 陈都能睡着 长官
Chen could sleep through a nuclear explosion, sir.
第一骑兵师 准备启程
1st Cavalry, starting our decent.
下一站 伟大的未知之地[龙与地下城]
Next stop, the Great Unknown.
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
-不错 -是吗
- Good. - Yeah?
你呢 长官
You, sir?
我感觉准备好了
I feel ready.
巴格达 萨德尔城
2004年4月4日 16:55
科曼奇红排
公共卫生支持小队
队长 肖恩·阿奎罗中尉
抵达伊♥拉♥克♥第四天
我该怎么做 长官
What, what should I do, sir?
按喇叭 用点劲 里德尔
Just tap the horn and put some muscle into it, Riddell.
他们会让开的
They'll move, man.
你得放弃这种礼貌的
You got to let go of this polite
俄勒冈嬉皮式驾驶风格 这可是中东
Oregon hippie driving, man, this is the Middle East.
我们到了约定地点 走进来一个
So we get to the meet, and in walks in this,
一个大个子 胡子有30厘米长
this huge dude with like a foot long beard.
看上去像《哈利波特》里的海格一样
He look like, like Hagrid from Harry Potter.
那些伊♥拉♥克♥人说
And the Iraqis are like,
中尉 这位是我们的安♥全♥局♥局长
Lieutenant, this is our Chief of Security,
然后大胡子走过来对我说
so Hagrid comes up to me and he's, like,
"你好 很高兴认识你 我是尼马局长"
"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Chief Fahker."
不会吧
No.
我向天发誓
I swear to God.
我说 "不好意思 是尼马局长吗"
I'm, like, "I'm sorry, Chief, Chief Fahker?"
他说 "对 沃曹·尼马局长"
He's like, "Yeah, Chief Monther Fahker."
我简直笑到没法跟他严肃握手
I cannot shake this man's hand with a straight face.
里德尔
Whoa, Ridell.
你是故意的 沃曹·尼马
You did that on purpose, Monther Fahker.
我发誓不是故意的 中士
I swear I didn't, Sergeant.
照这个速度
We're still gonna make it
我们还是赶得上和大部队在约定地点汇合
to rendezvous point with the crew at this rate.
我们还有多远 里德尔
And how far away are we, Riddell?
长官 我觉得
Well, sir, I, I believe that
我们几个街区前刚经过埃罗斯路
we crossed Route Aeros just a few blocks back.
就...就在刚刚
Like, a, a little, little while back.
也就是说 你完全不知道
In other words, you have no idea?
是的 我不知道 长官
Yeah, I, I have no idea, sir.
中尉 我可以告诉你位置
Lieutenant, I can tell you where we are.
不不不 我想让技术兵里德尔弄清楚
Oh, no, no, no, I want Specialist Riddell here to figure it out.
-长官 我... -好吧 我来
- Sir, I... - Fine, I will do it.
军队以其无穷的智慧
The Army in its infinite wisdom has,
为我们提供了这些
after all, provided us with these very
高科技导航系统
excellent, hi-tech, navigational systems.
长官 9点钟方向的屋顶上有异常情况
Sir, I'd like to note a rooftop anomaly, nine o'clock.
那些是山羊吗
Are those, are those goats?
应该是 长官
I believe that's the case, sir.
杰西姆 他们为什么要把山羊放在屋顶上
Jassim, why, why would they put goats on their roof?
不然要放在哪里才会安全
Where else would one put goats to keep them safe?
说得好 杰西姆
Good, good point, Jassim.
说得好
Good, good point.
看来我们是在福克斯和弗罗里达路交叉口
Okay, looks like we are at Routes Fox and Florida, boys.
我们得掉头了 里德尔
We got to back this thing up, Riddell.
等等 掉头
Oh, wait, back it up?
别吓尿了 里德尔
Don't shit your pants, Riddell.
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表