剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
You scared?
2005年8月
我唯一害怕的是拉裤裆里了
The only thing I'm scared of is shitting my pants.
到时不是说"我愿意" 而是说"我拉了"
Instead of saying, "I do," I'll be saying, "I did."
我打不好 我得叫妈妈来弄
I can't get this, I got to get mom.
去吧 婚礼20分钟后就开始了
Go on, the wedding's in 20 minutes.
我布蕾·汤森德 愿嫁你托马斯·杨
I, Brie Townsend, take you, Tomas Young,
作为我的合法丈夫
to be my husband.
我承诺将对你永远忠诚
I promise to be true to you
无论顺境或逆境
in good times and bad,
无论健康或疾病
in sickness and in health.
我都爱你敬你 至死不渝
I will love and honor you all the days of my life.
妈妈 他们会好好的
Mom, they're gonna be okay.
只是觉得恋爱本身就够难的了
It's just relationships are hard enough.
红四 我是科曼奇六号♥
Red Four, this is Comanche Six.
车队先锋已经到达德尔塔街
Convoy spearhead has turned on Delta.
请发射第一枚照明弹 完毕
Fire the first flare, over.
中尉
Lieutenant.
中尉 他们已经到德尔塔街了
Lieutenant, they've reached Delta.
里德尔 发射
Riddell, fire it.
拜托了 宝贝 指引我们回家吧
Come on, baby, guide us home.
继续前进 继续前进
Keep going, keep going.
我没法瞄准
I don't have a bead.
晚安了
Night, night.
我被击中了
I'm hit.
继续开火
Keep firing.
补上我的位置
Hey, pick up my line.
你用手按住这里
You hold your hand right in here.
我很快就回来
I'll be back.
继续开火
Keep firing!
别慢下来 继续开火
Don't slow your fire, keep firing!
你没事 你没事
You're okay, you're okay.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be all right.
准备 射击
Ready, fire!
注意下方
Look down here!
我中弹了
I'm shot!
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
拿起你的枪 拿起你的枪
Get your gun up, get your gun up!
再坚持一会 向他开枪
One more second, shoot him right there!
继续开火 继续开火
Keep firing, keep firing.
我们需要你
We need you.
你没事吧
You all right?
他打中你哪儿了
Where did he get you?
继续开火
Keep firing!
2005年
-抱歉 -需要我做点什么吗
- Sorry. - Can I do something?
我马上就好
I'll be all right in a minute.
吃了其中一种药让我反胃
One of these stupid pills is making my stomach upset.
就是不知道是哪种药
I just don't know which one.
有太多药要吃了
There's so many to choose from.
你可以把这个拿到卫生间吗
You mind taking this to the bathroom, please?
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure.
-妈今天早上给我打电♥话♥了 -猜到了
- Mom called me this morning. - I knew she would.
她觉得你自尊心太强 才不肯重新考虑派驻的事
She said she thinks you're too proud to reconsider deploying.
她说每次想和你谈谈这件事
Says every time she tries to bring it up,
你连听都不肯听
you, uh, you won't even listen.
因为根本就没重新考虑这回事 托马斯
That's because there's no reconsidering, Tomas.
她得到的消息有误 顺便告诉你
She's just misinformed and by the way,
她认为你不应该整天玩游戏
she thinks you need to stop playing video games all day
应该找点人生目标
and find some kind of purpose in your life.
你听她的话了吗
Are you listening to her?
我以前也觉得自己顶天立地 刀枪不入
I used to think I was 10 feet tall and bulletproof, too.
后来发现自己并非刀枪不入
Turns out, I'm not bulletproof.
相信我 你也一样
I promise, neither are you.
我得走了
I got to go.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
我爱你 哥哥
I love you, brother.
我也爱你 内特
I love you too, Nate.
挺住
Stay up.
你不会有事的 好吗
You'll be all right, okay?
嗯 到伊♥拉♥克♥我会给你打电♥话♥的
Yeah, I'll l call you from Iraq.
最好是
You better.
硫酸吗♥啡♥
天呐 天呐
Oh my God, oh, oh my God.
亲爱的 你差点把房♥子和你一起烧了
Honey, you are gonna burn the house down and you with it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不能再在床上抽烟了
You got to stop toking in bed.
只有这个能镇痛
The only thing that helps with the pain
药起不了任何作用
and the meds don't do shit.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
让我看看你的腿
Okay, let me see your leg.
没事的
It's okay.
这些看上去好多了
These are looking better
我也没看到新的
and I don't see any new ones so,
所以 至少你这次没把自己烧死
at least, you didn't burn yourself this time.
-工作怎么样 -没几个客人
- How was work? - Slow.
有对加拿大夫妻
I had this Canadian couple.
他们对餐品很满意
They were totally happy with the food,
很喜欢我 那顿饭钱200块
they loved me, and the bill was $200...
他们给了我5块钱小费
so they tipped five.
我搞不懂加拿大人
I don't get Canadians.
内森今天来了
Nathan came by today.
怎么样
How was that?
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, baby.
没事 没关系
It's okay, it's okay.
现在先抱着我就好了
Just hold me for now.
我想要你胜过一切
I want you more than anything.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know,
我们只需要给它一些时间
we just got to give it time.
这就是我现在最想要的
This is what I need right now, more than anything.
和你紧紧相拥
Just being close to you.
不知道为什么
No idea why.
幽默感 没了
Sense of humor, gone.
自尊心 没了
Self-esteem, gone.
性 没了
Sex, gone.
托马斯 别说了
Tomas, shut up.
我不这么认为
That's not how I see you.
你只是还在学习如何像这样生活
You're just still learning how to live like this.
你现在只是需要一个动力
And right now you just need a reason to want to.
你跟我妈谈过了
You've been talking to my mom.
她是对的
She's right.
部分问题甚至不在于你 是药物的关系
You know, part of the problem isn't even you, it's the meds.
这些药让你不想做任何事
Dope takes away your will to want to do anything.
不过我们的确谈到了你或许该多写写作
You know, we did talk about maybe you doing some more writing.
有什么意义呢 布蕾
What would be the point in that, Brie?
这些药物让我根本无法思考
I'm so doped up, I can hardly keep a thought in my head.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉 我刚刚说了什么
Right, I'm sorry, what was I just saying?
什么
What?
我们在说很重要的事情 不是吗
We're talking about important things, weren't we?
看吧 你的幽默感还在
See, you still got a sense of humor.
算是吧
Kind of.
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
我动不了 我动不了
I can't, I can't move, I can't move.
帮帮我
Help me, help.
求你了 帮帮我
Please, help me.
回到你的位置上
Hey, stay on your post.
我没有知觉了
I can't, I can't feel anything.
-你情况如何 -我没有知觉了
- What do we got. - I can't feel anything.
我动不了 我动不了
I can't move, I can't move. I can't move.
我动不了了
I can't move,
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表