剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
我没有知觉了
I can't feel anything.
杀了我 你快杀了我
You got to kill me, you got to kill me.
求你 杀了我 杀了我吧
Please, kill me, please, kill, please, kill me.
我不想这样活着
I don't wanna live like this.
-杨 -我不想这样活着
- Hey, hey, Young. - I don't wanna live like this.
-放松 兄弟 -我不想变成这样
- Shh, soldier. - I don't wanna be this.
杨 听我说 听我说
Young, listen, listen.
杨 你会没事的
Young, you're gonna be okay.
撑住
You got to hang in there.
-我没有知觉了 -你知道为什么吗
- I can't feel anything. - You know why?
因为你上面有很多兄弟帮你撑着
Because you got a bunch of guys lying on top of you.
我等下再过来
I'll be back.
红四 发射第二颗照明弹 完毕
Red Four, fire the next flare, over.
-第二颗照明弹 -发射
- Second flare. - Fire it.
我去加油
I'm gonna fill up.
堪萨斯城 2005年
小姐 如果我是你男朋友
Ma'am, if I was your boyfriend,
你永远都不需要自己加油
you'd never have to pump your own gas.
他刚刚说了什么
What'd he just say?
他说了什么
What'd he say?
没什么 蠢话而已
It's nothing, it's stupid.
他说如果他是我男朋友
He said that if he was my boyfriend,
我就不用自己加油
I wouldn't have to pump my own gas.
-去他妈的 -他不了解情况 托马斯
- Fucking dick. - He didn't know, Tomas.
真希望我可以
Wish I could.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
老天 我头好痛
Jesus, my head.
我需要那个硝酸甘油药物
I need the nitroglycerin stuff.
-要多少 -半寸
- How much? - Half an inch.
快点
Come on.
你血压是170/90
You're 170 over 90.
那很好 降下来了 没事的
That's good, it's coming down, it's fine.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
天呐 怎么了
Oh God, what?
-我他妈要把这摘下来 -好的
- I fucking want this off. - Okay, just.
-我来帮你 -让我来 住手
- Here, let me help you. - I want. Let me, stop.
住手 至少他妈的让我自己做一件事
Stop, let me do one fucking thing.
我真♥他♥妈♥没用
I'm fucking useless.
我受不了了 我恨死了
I can't take this, I hate it.
我无法工作 无法做♥爱♥ 无法拉撒
I can't work, I can't fuck, I can't shit, I can't piss.
我他妈连咳嗽都没办法
I can't even fucking cough.
像我这样的越战伤兵可以在医院住一年
You know, guys like me in Vietnam got a year in the hospital,
还有九个月的门诊
nine months outpatient.
我只有103天
I got 103 days.
他们的处理方式就是 "药给你了
They were, like, "Here's some fucking pills.
祝你好运"
Good luck."
没人在乎
Nobody gives a shit.
没人关心我
Nobody cares about me.
没人在乎我们这些退伍伤兵
About any of us who are, any of us, like, this.
我们完全是透明人
We're fucking invisible.
他们不知道
They don't know.
你可以告诉他们
You could tell them.
托马斯 你可以告诉他们
Tomas, you can tell them.
让他们看见
Make them see.
得克萨斯州 克劳福德
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
紧张
Nervous.
失陪一下
Excuse me just a moment.
托马斯 我是辛迪·希恩
Tomas, I'm Cindy Sheehan.
母亲对战争说不
我被击中了 我被击中了
They got me, they got me.
照明弹落下来了
Guys, flare coming down.
该死 我看不到
Shit, damn it, I can't see.
你们看到照明弹了吗
You guys see the flare?
-没有 长官 什么都看不到 -我们得找到它
-No, sir, can't see anything. -We got to find that flare.
她今天好可爱
Oh, she was so cute today.
瘫痪退伍军人为和平而战
-图集在这儿 -没错
- Oh, here's the gallery. - Yeah.
你瞧 好多照片啊
Oh, look how many of these there are.
我们要发哪张给你妈
Which one should we send to your mom?
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在不想发
I don't wanna do that right now.
晚点再发 好吗
Let's do it later, okay?
好呀 我的天 我上班要迟到了
Okay, okay, oh, my God, I'm gonna be late for work.
是哦
Oh, yeah.
回家路上我给你发短♥信♥
I'm gonna text you on my way home, okay?
-好的 -该死
- All right. - Oh, crap.
我忘记洗你的餐盘了
I forgot to wash out your tray.
没事 我能够得到 我来吧
It's fine. If I can reach it, I'll do it.
-在水池里呢 -我够得到
- It's in the sink. - I can reach that.
-你确定吗 -你做得够多了
- Are you sure? - You do enough.
好吧 回头见
Okay, okay, see you later.
你做了晚餐 太棒了
Oh, my God, you made dinner, you're awesome.
火鸡肉给你 索尔斯伯利牛肉饼给我
Turkey for you and Salisbury steak for me,
或者你要吃牛肉饼也行
or you can have the steak.
我想吃火鸡肉
Oh, I want the turkey.
我饿死了 谢谢你
And I'm starving, thank you.
-让我来 让我来 -好
- I got it, I got it. - Okay.
你太贴心了
This is so sweet.
我以前也做过
I've done it before.
我知道 只是没想到
I know, I just didn't expect it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我说错什么了吗
What, did I say something?
没有没有
No, no, you,
你很完美
you're perfect.
谢谢 我也这么觉得
Thank you, I think so too.
-我需要自己面对 -什么
- I need to be on my own. - What?
我不能再这么下去了
I can't, I can't do this anymore.
不能让我们再这么下去了
Us, I can't do us anymore.
我希望你能快乐
I want you to be happy.
-我很快乐 -你没有 你不快乐
- I am happy. - You're not, you're not.
-托马斯 -你不快乐 布蕾
- Tomas. - You're not happy, Brie,
只要跟我在一起 你就不会快乐
and you're not gonna be as long as you're with me.
我需要你过得开心
I need you to be happy.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
你是我认识的最好的人
You're the single best person that I know.
但如果你和我在一起 你会恨我的
But if you stay with me, you will hate me.
-我永远不会恨你 -不 你会的
- No, I would never hate you. - Yes, you will.
某天早上你醒来时会想
You're gonna wake up one morning and you're gonna wonder
我他妈怎么摊上了这种生活
how the fuck this became your life.
而最痛苦的事情是 我也会恨你
And the worst part is that I'm gonna hate you too.
-你错了 -我没有
- You're wrong. - I'm not.
-我们可以找人谈谈 -没用的
- We can talk to somebody. - It's not gonna change anything.
你是不是不爱我了
Have you fallen out of love with me?
我比任何时候都要爱你
I love you more than I ever have.
布蕾 这不是你该面对的抗争
Brie, this is not your war to fight.
这是我的
This is mine.
你记得我们第一次约会吗
You remember our first date?
我谈到了命运 认为我命中注定要上战场
I talked about destiny and how I thought that was going to war.
确实是那样 但这个
And it was, but this,
这是我命中注定要打的仗
this is the war I am meant to fight,
我必须拿出全部的意志和力量
and it is gonna take every bit of will and strength that I've got,
不会再有余力顾及其他人
and there's not gonna be anything left for anyone else.
那没关系 我能接受
And that's okay, I can live with that.
但我不能要求任何人陪我
But I can't ask anyone else to,
尤其是你
especially, you.
为了让我去做我需要做的事
In order for me to do what I need to do,
布蕾 你必须放开我
Brie, you got to let me go.
我不知道我能否做得到
I don't know if I can do that.
你可以的 你必须这么做
You can, you have to.
我快变成称职的家庭主妇了
I was getting to be such a good homemaker too.
谁会料到
Who would have thought?
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表