剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
Come on, go, go.
天呐
Oh, man.
-长官 -冲过去
- Sir? - Punch us through.
-你确定 -是的
- You sure? - Yes.
陈 快进来
Chen, inside now.
大家都没事吧
Everybody okay?
没事
Yeah.
天呐 长官 没人跟着我们
Oh man, sir, there's no one following.
该死
Shit.
我也没看到他们
I don't see them either.
停车 里德尔
Stop the vehicle, Riddell.
停车 停车
Stop, stop, stop.
科曼奇红排 这里是红一
All Comanche Reds, this is Red One.
收到吗 完毕
Do you copy, over?
科曼奇红排 请回答
All Comanche Reds, come in.
你没看到他们吗
You don't see them?
没有 长官
No, sir.
-掉头 -什么
- Turn us around. - What?
有两辆胜利号♥没有装甲 里德尔
Two of those Victors have no armor, Riddell.
快 我们得尽快回去
Come on, we got to get back fast.
有人看到吗
Anyone got a visual?
没有 长官
Negative, sir.
-这里到底发生了什么 -看起来是火箭筒攻击
- What the hell happened here? - Looks like RPG hits.
红四 这里是红一
Red Four, this is Red One.
到底怎么回事 完毕
What the hell is going on, over?
红四 请回答
Red Four, come in.
他们天线肯定被打坏了
Their antennas must've got shot up.
里德尔 在这儿停
Riddell, stop here.
在原地等我
Wait for me here.
什么 等等
What? Wait,
长官 你要去哪儿
sir, where are you going?
加油 油门踩到底
Let's go, let's go, floor it.
-佩里 你没事吧 -没事 长官
- Perry, you okay? - Yes, sir.
用力踩
Punch it.
-布尔坎 什么情况 -敌人发射了两枚火箭筒
- Bourquin, what is going on? - Enemy fired two RPGs.
佩里躲过了 可是他的引擎和挡风玻璃都炸烂了
Perry evaded but his engine and windshields got blown out.
三号♥撞上了路障 被敌人压制了
Three hit a barricade and got pinned down.
泰勒 再踩油门
Taylor, punch it again.
加油 你在逗我吧
Come on, are you kidding me?
混账
Son of a bitch.
长官 这两辆车没戏了
Sir, these two Vics are dead light.
我们得赶紧离开这条路
We got to get the hell off of this street.
我们没法把19个人塞进两辆胜利号♥
We cannot fit 19 men inside the two Victors.
我们得找个掩蔽处
We need to find shelter.
好吧 把两辆车里的装备都拿出来
All right, empty out the equipment from the two Victors.
把收音机关了
Z-out the radios.
收到 二号♥三号♥下来
Roger that, two and three dismount.
-操 -我们现在撤吗
- Shit. - We leaving now?
陈
Chen?
他被打中哪了
Where's he hit?
-我不知道 -他还好吗
- I don't know. - Is he okay?
有多严重
How bad is it?
很严重 他都没气了
It's bad, he's not breathing.
杰西姆 杰西姆
Jassim, Jassim.
你会做心脏复苏吗
Do you know CPR?
-会 -来吧
- Yes. - Start.
菲斯克 用.50口径回击
Fisk, on the .50 cal, return fire.
科曼奇六号♥ 这里是红一
Comanche Six, this is Red One.
菲斯克
Fisk.
科曼奇六号♥ 这里是红一
Comanche Six, this is Red One.
我们需要快速应变部队支援 立即撤离
We need QRF support and immediate evac.
有人需要紧急手术 两辆车毁了
We have an urgent surgical, two vehicles down.
再说一遍 我们需要立即撤离
I repeat, we need immediate evac, over.
红一 这里是科曼奇六号♥
Red One, Comanche Six,
找个安全的防御地点等待救援
find a secure defensive position and wait for extraction.
我们马上赶来 完毕
We're coming, over.
准备好转移
Be ready to move.
红排 我们要转移了
Hey, Red Platoon, we are moving.
时间紧急 快
Time, now.
快到装甲车里去 快
Get in the cover of your armored Victors, come on.
古斯曼 看着我
Hey, Guzman, look at me.
把东西交给其他人
Hand that stuff off to somebody else.
陈中枪了
Chen's been hit.
-什么 -懂了吗
- What? - Understand?
快去
Go.
拿进来 我们走
Bring it in, let's go.
-走走走 快快快 -长官
- Go, go, go, come on, hurry. - Sir.
-严重吗 -我不知道
- How bad is it? - I don't know.
我们得转移了 好吗
All right, look, we got to move, okay?
我们走
Let's go.
你
You.
交叉掩护
Cover cross.
中士 进巷子
Sergeant, alley.
你真的不担心吗
Are you sure you're not worried?
去年整座城市
There has only been one incident
就发生了一起事故
in the entire city in the last year.
我们都不用带重甲
We're not even bringing the heavy armor.
那里要是有枪声
If there's a gun going off of there,
一定也是某个傻子在庆祝
it's probably just some fool celebrating
牛仔游戏
a Cowboys game.
加倍小心总不会有错
Well, it never hurts to be extra sure.
-魔力盔甲护身符吗 -最重要的盔甲
- An amulet of magical armor? - It's the most important one.
罗杰斯 来两个人掩护上方
Rogers, give me two above the cross,
快
go.
-中士 -等会 丹尼
- Sergeant. - Slow down, Danny.
中士 那个屋顶
Sergeant, that rooftop.
收到
Roger that.
相互掩护
Cover cross.
小心这几扇门
Watch these doors.
他们现在在哪个位置
What is their current position?
不知道 长官
Unknown, sir.
什么
What?
追踪器还未激活
The trackers aren't active yet.
电脑还连着输出装置
Computer is still connected to the outgoing unit.
那我们怎么找到他们
How the hell are we gonna find them?
开门
立刻开门
战鹰营救护站
2004年4月4日 20:32
瓦罗斯基
德克萨斯 胡德堡
两周前
亚历克斯 该吃早饭啦
Alex, it's time for breakfast.
不是巧克力松饼我不吃
I'm not eating unless it's chocolate pancakes.
亚历克斯 我数到三
Alex, I'm counting to three.
一 二
One, two,
二点五
two and a half.
-我们有圣诞树吗 -对啊
- We have a Christmas tree? - Yes, we do.
但今天不是圣诞节
But it's not Christmas.
没错
That's true.
但我今年圣诞节不能在家过
But since I'm not gonna be here for Christmas this year,
我想着也许可以提前过
I thought maybe we could celebrate early.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你想现在拆礼物还是等会
Do you want your present now or later?
现在 现在
Now, now, now.
不会吧 妈妈 看
No way, Mom, look.
天呐 更多的车
Oh, my gosh, more cars.
你就缺这个
That's just what you need.
那你该对爸爸说什么呢
What do you say to your daddy?
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
圣诞快乐 儿子
Merry Christmas, son.
你想和我一起玩车吗
Do you wanna play cars with me?
现在不行 宝贝 吃完饭再玩好吗
Not now sweetheart, how about after we eat?
好了 听妈妈话 吃饭吧
All right, you heard your mom, let's go.
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表