剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
《归乡路漫漫》前情回顾
Previously on The Long Road Home.
有埋伏
Ambush!
混账
Son of a bitch!
全员上车
Everybody remount!
陈
Chen.
不许动
Freeze!
我们刚听说 萨德尔城出事了
We just heard something happened in Sadr City.
只是一次维和行动
It is just a peacekeeping mission.
莉安 万一真出事了呢
LeAnn, what if something did happen?
陈中士已经死了
Sgt. Chen is dead, sir.
这是一次精心设计的伏击
This was a well-planned ambush.
有人给敌军通风报信
Somebody tipped the enemy off to our movements.
通常都是翻译干的
And it's usually the interpreters.
这事波及全城 长官
This is city-wide, sir.
已经没有别人了
There's no one else right now.
只有我们
Just us.
是我派他们去萨德尔办公署的
I sent them to the Sadr Bureau.
别想了 兄弟
You let that go, brother.
救援一队让我带吧 他们是我的部下
Let me lead Rescue 1, they're my guys.
我带救援二队 在你们15分钟后到
I'll take Rescue 2. I'll be 15 minutes behind you.
我们会接他们回家的 兄弟
We'll get them home, brother.
对不住了 兄弟
I'm sorry, brother.
德诺米
特洛伊·德诺米
-也许他还没吃饱 -已经饱了
- Maybe he's still hungry. - He's not.
军装你要穿着还是带着
Are you packing your uniform or wearing it?
穿一套带一套
Uh, wearing one, packing, too.
我还差什么
What am I forgetting?
是音乐吗
Um, my music?
我都给你放进iPod里了
I put it all on your iPod.
也许是急性腹痛
Maybe he has colic.
-急性腹痛到底是什么 -谁知道呢
- What is colic, anyway? - Nobody knows.
他哭多久了
How long has he been crying?
不知道
I don't know.
要是哭到三小时以上 可能是急性腹痛
I think if it's longer than three hours, it might be colic.
你得带点厚袜子
Oh, you need warm socks.
天气频道说沙漠的夜里
Weather Channel says it can
温度可能会降到10℃以下
down to the low 50s in the desert at night.
厚袜子
Warm socks.
你们有人去过吗
Any of you guys been there before?
一两个吧
Uh, one or two.
沙暴行动 风平浪静
Desert Storm, no action.
至少你们已经一起训练了很久
At least you've all been working and training together.
但带队的不是他们
But they're not the ones in charge.
-乖 不哭了 -是我
- Okay, okay. - I am,
-没找到厚袜子 -我想起来了
- No warm socks. - Oh, you know what?
你抱一下 应该是在烘干机里
Here take him. They must be in the dryer.
好
Oh, okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 就是缝合处偶尔还有点疼
Yeah, it's just the stitches still pinching a little bit.
-这次时机太不赶巧了 -不用担心我们
- Timing of this really sucks. - Hey, don't worry about us.
我们没事
We're gonna be fine.
你照顾好自己就行
Just worry about yourself, okay?
其实 在古代
You know, in the ancient times,
男人去打仗的时候 妻子会跟着
when men went to war, their wives went with them.
是吗 那我去啊
Oh, yeah? I'll go.
-真的吗 -当然 如果我说了算的话
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, if I'm the one in charge.
那跟现在有什么区别吗
Will that be any different from now?
我去给你拿袜子
I'll get your socks.
天哪 他在看你
Oh, my God, he's really looking at you.
好像真的在看
He really is, isn't he?
是啊 一般再过六周才会看人的
Yeah, that's not supposed to happen for another six weeks.
不过毕竟他是这个世界上最聪明
But of course, he's the smartest most beautiful boy
最帅气的男孩 跟他爸爸一样
in the whole wide world just like his daddy.
这一年我会错过好多
I'm gonna miss so much in a year.
没办法看到他第一次微笑什么的
I wouldn't get to see his first smile or any of that.
天哪 你别这样 不然我也想哭
Oh, God, don't you start because if you start, I'll start.
到时候就一团糟了
We're gonna be a mess.
好吧
Oh, okay.
这下知道不是急性腹痛了
At least we know it's not colic yet.
不用 我来吧 让我来
Uh, no, no, I'll do it, I'll do it.
给我个机会
Gives me a chance to
收集一些将来会错过的回忆
collect one of those memories I'm gonna miss.
小宝贝 你好呀
Hey, buddy, hi.
爸爸来帮你换尿布
Daddy's on poop duty.
好了 没事啦
Oh, it's all right.
宝宝不哭
It's all right now.
不哭不哭
It's all right.
笑一个
Gorgonzola.
-谢谢 -我来把他放下
- Thank you. - Let me put him down.
这里这么吵 他居然还在睡
All this going on and he's still asleep.
是啊 因为他昨晚一宿没睡
Yeah, it's because he didn't sleep last night.
你觉得他像我还是像吉娜
You think he looks like me or Gina?
我觉得所有婴儿都像没毛的猫
I think all babies look like hairless cats.
-完全不像 德克斯 -小兄弟怎么样了
- They do not, Dex. - How's the little guy?
你觉得他像我还是像特洛伊
You think he looks like me or Troy?
天哪
Oh, God.
-谢天谢地 还好他像你 -你听
- Thank God he looks like you. - See?
-你认识德克斯特·乔丹吗 -当然
- Hey, you know Dexter Jordan? - Yeah, of course.
听说你不跟我们一起去玩沙子了
Heard you won't be joining us in the sand box.
我也很想去
Wish I was.
乔丹是我们的新任后方指挥官
Jordan's our new Rear Detachment Commander.
嗯 艾米跟我说了
Yeah, Aimee told me.
她报名参加了基地关爱小组
She signed up for Care Team rotation on base.
吉娜也是
Gina, too.
我能不能借用你丈夫一会儿
Hey, you mind if I steal your husband for a sec?
绝对不行 接下来一年他都要陪着你
No way, you get him for a full year.
他只有几分钟可以陪我了
I only have a few more minutes with him.
过来
Come here.
我们可以花几分钟聊聊家属互助组织的计划
You and I should talk FRG plans for a couple of minutes.
既然你们都合起伙来这么说了
Well, I guess if you're all ganging up on me.
那好吧 记得把他送回来
Okay, but bring him back.
-没问题 -抓紧时间
- You got it. - And soon.
接下来的一切 你准备好了吗
Well, you got a handle on all this yet?
我的战斗脸怎么样
How's my game face?
像卡斯特被灭团时一样惨
Like Custer at his Last Stand.
美国内战时期的传奇骑兵军官
当时有两队人马赶去支援
Two columns on the way to reinforce him,
他为什么不等
why the hell didn't he wait?
标准作战规则
Standing orders.
遇到伏击突围而出
Assault through the ambush.
或许他不愿他的手下看见他犹豫
Yeah, maybe he didn't want his men to see him hesitate.
在游骑兵学校学到的第一条
First thing you learn in Ranger School,
怀疑会令人优柔寡断
doubt leads to indecision.
会影响士气
Leads to breakdown in morale.
-士气大减 -赞同
- It's a slippery slope. - Amen.
记住 一次只能打一场仗
Just remember, you can only fight one war at a time.
特洛伊和我结婚后
You know, Troy and I haven't been apart
从没有分开超过两周以上
longer than two weeks since we've been married?
现在你肯定感觉很不公平
All this must feel really unfair.
现在我只是感到麻木了
Right now, I'm just kind of numb.
和家属互助组织一起工作有什么感受
How are you feeling working with the Family Readiness Group?
挺不错的
Okay.
有时我感觉这些社交活动
Sometimes I feel like all these social events
能让我们忘记
sort of keep us from thinking about
我们正在担忧的事
what's really on our minds.
自己保重
Take care over there.
我们一会再聊
We'll talk soon.
德克斯特
Uh-hmm, hey, Dexter,
你能开车碾过他的脚或什么的吗
can you just run over his foot with your car or something?
不用搞得很严重 让他不能去了就行
Nothing too serious, just so he doesn't have to go.
全营人员 上车
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表