剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
我们正在筹集物资做♥爱♥心包裹
we are collecting supplies for care packages
送往伊♥拉♥克♥
to be sent over to Iraq.
我还想介绍一下吉娜·德诺米
so wanted to introduce Gina Denomy,
我们关爱小组新的领导人之一
one of our new Care Team leaders.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
大家好 我是吉娜
Hello, I am Gina,
我就想说
well, I just really like to say that
我很期待跟大家共事
I very much look forward to working with all of you.
对了 这是梅里克
Oh, and this is Merrick.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
家人派驻期间的苦超乎你的想象
Deployments can be hard in ways you don't expect,
时刻记住 你不是一个人
always remember that you're not alone.
家属互助组织就是一个大家庭
Family Readiness is family.
我们之间没有等级之分
There is no rank among us here,
后面的传♥单♥印有我们的电♥话♥号♥码
flyers in the back have our numbers.
随时打给我们 我们会帮助你
Call us, day or night. We're here for you.
莉安 非常感谢
Thank you, LeAnn, very much.
我想先做个祷告
I'd like to begin with a word of prayer.
伊利亚 起来吧 伊利亚
Elijah, come on, Elijah.
走开
Go away.
-拜托你了 -快起来 伊利亚
- Please. - Get up, Elijah.
我们能聊聊吗
So, can we talk?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
要是早餐是华夫饼呢
What if breakfast was waffles?
我们可以出去
We could go out.
事实上 我们必须出去
In fact, we have to go out.
你记得今天是什么日子吗
Do you remember what today is?
小伙伴们不是有谜题要解开吗
Doesn't the gang have a mystery to solve?
今天是史酷比狗狗日
It's Scooby Doo day!
好啦 但你要在10分钟内准备好
Okay, hey, but you have to be ready in 10 minutes.
看谁快
Race you.
要刷牙哦
I wanna see those teeth brushed.
什么鬼
What the hell?
蓝色勇士排
你真该看看自己的表情
You should've seen your face, your face.
你真混♥蛋♥ 马丁
You're an asshole, Martin.
怎么回事
What's going on?
那个 谁去弄掉那东西
That, yo, someone get that thing.
我来吧 兄弟
Oh, I'm on it, bro.
我靠 它爬进去了
Oh, shit, it went in, man.
不要啊
No, man, no.
我来 我来搞定
I got this, I got this.
你要干什么 杨
Yo, what're you doing, Young?
拿把小刀之类的吧
Get a knife or something.
还是拿我的枪吧
Hell, take my rifle.
没事的
It's all right.
还说没事 你看到它有多大只吗
All right, you see the size of that thing?
马丁 我要杀了你
Martin, I'm gonna kill you.
大兵们 它只是个小宝宝
Come on, soldiers, it's just a baby.
-那叫小宝宝 -它是你的新闺蜜
- That's a baby? - It's your new best friend.
只是一只驼蛛啦
Yow, it's just a camel spider, man.
不咬人的 我不会那样害你
They don't even bite, I wouldn't do you like that.
其实是只鞭尾蝎
It's actually a whiptail scorpion.
不过确实没有杀伤力
Yeah, they're harmless.
你不知道那是啥还敢放我身上
You put that thing on me, you don't even know what it was?
-我以为是驼蛛 -混♥蛋♥
- I thought it was. - Asshole.
好啦 对不起嘛 赫尔姆斯
All right, I'm sorry, Holmes.
你怎么还在这儿
Yo, what're you doing here, anyway
你不是应该去巡逻吗
ain't you supposed to be on patrol?
我没赶上出发
Damn man, I missed the roll-out.
"萨♥达♥姆♥的复仇"害我去蹲厕了
"Saddam's Revenge" got me on the toilet.
指伊♥拉♥克♥的食物不卫生
可能因为你吃了一包这玩意
Maybe because you ate one of these things.
这到底是什么
What the hell is this supposed to be?
鸡肉吗
Is this chicken?
我哪知道
Damned if I know.
有人有辣酱之类的吗
Anybody got any hot sauce or something?
阿斯雅格
Arsiaga.
你如果不想吃就给我
Man, if you don't want that, I'll eat it.
你喜欢这玩意吗
You like this shit?
我们可是在战区 加尔萨
Hey, we're in a war zone, Garza.
太疯狂了
Crazy, huh.
你不是想被派去阿富汗吗
Thought you wanted Afghanistan.
是的 但我被派遣到这场战争
Yeah, I did, this is the war I got.
你了解多少
What do you know about it?
战争
War.
你中过枪吗
You ever even been shot at?
-我中过 -我没问你 技术兵
- I have. - I'm not asking you, Specialist.
我在问一等兵杨
I'm asking PFC Young.
-那不是我... -那不是什么
- That's not what I... - That's not what?
不 上士 我没中过枪
No, Staff Sergeant, I have never been shot at.
你对活生生的人类开过枪吗
You ever fired your weapon at a human being?
没有 上士
No, Staff Sergeant.
那帮个忙 把嘴闭上
Well, then do me a favor and shut up.
真实的战场和你想的完全不一样
Ain't nothing out there like you think it is, nothing.
没有任何训练可以让你准备好
You know, ain't no training gonna prepare you,
战场上没有荣耀 没有英雄
there's no glory out there, no heroes,
只有死亡和腐烂
it's just death and rot.
密切注意后方
Close eye on our six.
他说你必须放他们走 他们不干了
He says you have to let them go, they've quit.
-全都不干了 -为什么
- All of them. - Why?
他说有个人到上一个抽油点
He says a man came over at the last pump site
说会杀死他们
and told them they'd be killed, uh,
他们和家人
them and their families
所有为联军工作的人 都是萨德尔的敌人
that anyone working for the Coalition is now an enemy of Al-Sadr.
杰西姆 你问他
Okay, Jassim, ask him.
等等 长官 他隐瞒了一些内容
Hold up, sir, he left something out.
靶子 异教♥徒♥
Targets, infidels.
你漏掉这部分了吗 杰西姆
So you've missed that part, Jassim?
他说他和他的人受够了
He said he and his men are tired
背着异教♥徒♥的靶子
of having targets on their backs with the infidels.
我是想客气点
I was trying to be polite.
你做好你工作就行
How about do your job?
是的 我会说阿♥拉♥伯语
我会看着你的
杰西姆 跟他说
Okay Jassim, tell this man
他不必害怕 我们的人
he doesn't have to be afraid and our men
我们的军队会保护他
our troops will protect him.
他说"你们美国人嘴上这么说 但要如何保护我们"
He says, "You Americans say that, but how will you protect us?"
"你们今晚
"How will you protect us
回到安全的基地后 要怎么保护我们
and our families tonight when you're back safe
还有我们的家人
behind your base walls?
你们做不到 你们走后我们必须在这生活"
You can't and we have to live here after you are gone."
你想怎么做 长官
What do you wanna do, sir?
放了他们
Let them go.
是的 他们是这么说的
Yes, sir. That's what they said,
他们和他们的家人会被杀
that they and their families would be killed,
任何为我们干活的人都是萨德尔的敌人 完毕
that anyone working for us now was Al-Sadr's enemy, over.
收到 红一
Copy that, Red One.
回来路上去萨德尔办公署看看
Swing by Al-Sadr Bureau on your way back,
确保一切安好 完毕
just make sure nothing's brewing, over.
收到 科曼奇六号♥ 完毕
Copy that, Comanche Six, over.
科曼奇六号♥挂断
Comanche Six out.
看上去很平静
It looks quiet.
里德尔 到德尔塔街了 左转
All right, Riddell, this is Delta, turn left here.
萨德尔办公署就在前面
Al-Sadr Bureau's just up the road.
长官 今晚我们要不要叫几个人来玩游戏
Sir, should we get some guys together for a game tonight?
好啊 想玩疯了
Oh God yes please.
杰西姆 你有兴趣吗
Jassim, you interested?
-是什么 -D&D
- What is this? - D&D.
D&D是什么
What's DND?
-《龙与地下城》 -什么是《龙与地下城》
- Dungeons & Dragons. - What's Dungeons & Dragons?
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表