剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
请确认 完毕
acknowledge. Over.
枪骑兵六号♥ 科曼奇六号♥准备返回基地 完毕
Lancer Six, Comanche Six returning to base. Over.
长官 没有照明弹了
Sir, with no more flares,
红排要怎么告诉十字军自己的位置
how can the Red Platoon signal their location to the Crusaders?
他们不能
They can't.
我们得想别的办法
We need to think of something else.
听好 下一波之后行动 和之前一样
Okay. Go after this next volley, same deal as before.
压制火力五秒钟
Five seconds suppression.
都准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
就该去空军的
Should've joined the damn Air Force.
然后错过这场好戏吗
Then what, you miss all this fun?
行动
Go!
没剩几次机会了
It's not gonna get too many more chances.
行动
Go!
我打中了
I got him.
太好了
Hell yeah!
-布中士 他没倒下 -我打中他了
- Sergeant B, he's not down. - I hit him.
他没倒下
He's not down.
现在倒下了
Now he's down.
红排 停火
Red Platoon, ceasefire.
防御进攻时才开火
Fire only to defend against a breach.
我们被完全包围了 敌人太多
We're surrounded on all sides. There's too many to take down.
保持镇定 我们暂时安全
Stay calm. We're protected and covered.
节省弹♥药♥为撤离做准备就好
Just got to save the ammo for the extraction, okay?
他怎么样了
How is he?
他没事
He's okay.
他没中弹吗 怎么会
He's not hit? How?
子弹没有穿透 只是把他打昏了
Bullet didn't penetrate, just knocked him out.
他有脑震荡
He's got a concussion.
血是怎么回事
And the blood?
肯定是倒地的时候咬破嘴唇了
He must've bit his lip when he fell.
感觉我像是被冰霜炸♥弹♥炸了
I feel like I got hit with a frost bomb
然后掷了个2才活下来
and rolled a two to survive.
《龙与地下城》
It's a D&D thing.
他没事
He's fine.
你真是命多啊 中尉
You have nine lives, Lieutenant.
长官 你能告诉我你的名字 军衔及所属部队吗
Sir, can you give me your name, your rank, and your assignment?
你能告诉我你的名字 军衔及所属部队吗 长官
Can you give me your name, rank, and assignment, sir?
肖恩·阿奎罗中尉
Lieutenant Shane Aguero,
科曼奇红排 C连 2-5骑兵师
Comanche Red Platoon, Charlie Company, 2-5 CAV.
-我呢 -真♥他♥妈♥的高
- And I am? - Really fucking tall.
布尔坎中士 小队领队
Sergeant Bourquin. Squad leader.
《龙与地下城》玩得很烂
Terrible at D&D.
-我名字是什么 -埃里克
- My first name? - Eric.
你还记得你中弹前发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened before you got hit?
救援车队
The Rescue.
长官 别起来 长官
Sir. Sir, stay in cover, please, sir.
我们现在四周全是敌人
We're surrounded on all sides now.
不过十字军马上就要来了
But the Crusaders are coming.
-预计何时到达 -不知道
- What's our ETA? - We don't know.
我得跟瓦罗斯基中校通话
I need to talk to Colonel Volesky.
统计一下还剩多少弹♥药♥
Get me an updated ammo count now.
我就在这休息一下
I'll just hang and rest here a second.
得克萨斯州 胡德堡
你去哪儿 妈妈
Where are you going, Mommy?
我去客厅
I'm just going to the living room.
我能去吗
Can I come?
你在找关于爸爸的邮件吗
Are you looking about Daddy?
嗯 不过没有新邮件
Yup. But there's nothing new.
你很不安的样子 妈妈
You look stressed out, Mommy.
你知道这是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
爸爸说就是紧张的意思
Daddy says it's like being upset.
拉图也很紧张
Ratoon's upset, too.
你知道拉图紧张的时候 我们都做什么吗
Do you know what we do when Ratoon gets upset?
什么
What's that?
拉图喜欢这个枕头 还有这个
Ratoon likes this pillow and this one.
这些也是我最喜欢的
Those are my favorites, too.
这是他的专属椅子
And this is his special chair.
坐上去后 感觉就会好很多
When you sit in it, you feel all better.
过来 小宝贝
Come here, you munchkin.
爸爸会回家的 对吗
Daddy is coming home, isn't he?
是的
Yeah.
路易斯安那州 卡梅伦
吃点东西吧 亲爱的
Please try and eat something, honey.
贝琳达
我一直在想那些我从没和罗伯特说过的事
I keep thinking of all the things I never said to Robert.
那些我们等他退役后
All the things we were waiting to do
想去做的事 而现在
until he was out of the Army and now,
我要打开 妈
I need to open it, Mama.
不要 别打开
No, don't.
我不想 但我需要打开
I don't want to, but I need to.
罗伯特知道这一天会来
Robert knew this was coming.
我需要他告诉我该怎么做
I need him to tell me what to do now.
如何做个寡妇
How to be a widow.
你不能确定他已经去世了
You don't know that he's gone.
他死了 他早就知道 妈妈
He is. He knew, Mama.
他知道自己会死在那里
He knew he would die there.
那你确定吗
Do you know?
在你的内心深处 你感到他不在了吗
Deep in your heart, you really feel he's gone?
-我不知道 -别放弃希望
- I don't know. - Don't give up hope.
别那样做
Don't do that.
你得为了他 为了你们俩而心存希望
You got to carry it for him, for both of you.
-我好害怕 妈妈 -我知道
- I'm so scared, Mama. - I know.
我知道 宝贝
Oh, I know, baby.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我们要跟不上车队了
We're losing the convoy!
为什么停车 中士
Why are we stopping, Sarge?
还站得住的人员都负责好自己的区域
Every man is still able, cover your sectors.
米兰达 怎么回事
Miranda, what the hell is going on?
卡车开不动了
The truck's dead again.
你真的没看到是谁吗
You really didn't see who it was?
1998年
瞬间就发生了吗
That's how fast it happened?
得克萨斯州 大学城
上星期是因为两个孩子给你起外号♥
Last week, it was two kids called you names.
三周前是因为有人弄坏了你的储物柜
Two weeks before that, it was someone vandalized your locker.
我知道你生活得艰难且不公平 埃里克
I know you've had a very hard and unfair life, Eric,
但这种打架
but this kind of fighting,
必须停止
it has to stop.
不是我起的头
I don't start it.
有时我甚至都不还手
Sometimes I don't even fight back.
我必须告诉你 我们快别无选择了 埃里克
I have to tell you we're running out of options, Eric.
而你潜力无限
And you have such potential,
有这么多天赋 还喜欢看书
so many gifts, you're an avid reader.
当你考虑未来时 你看到了什么
When you think about the future, what do you see?
不会一直都是这样的
It's not gonna be like this forever.
会的
Yes, it will.
为什么
Why?
因为最终人们总会让你失望
Because people always fail you in the end.
亲爱的丹尼 你看到这封信时 我已经走了
Dear Danny, by the time you read this, I'll be gone.
抱歉我不辞而别
I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye,
抱歉我不能继续陪伴你了
and that I can't be here for you anymore.
但你现在足够大 足够坚强了
But you're old enough now, strong enough.
我希望终有一天 你能原谅我
I hope one day you can forgive me
并明白这是我唯一的选择
and understand that this is the only choice that I can make.
请不要恨我
Please don't hate me.
如果我留在学校 恐怕会活不下去
If I stay in school, I don't think I'll survive.
军队就业中心
我到外地受训之前会在家附近待一阵
I'll be in the area for a while before I ship out to basic.
但我不会回家了
But I'm not coming back home.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, dude.
我们只剩一个弹夹和一半单兵装备
We're down to a mag and a half a man.
算上陈的了吗
Even with Chen's?
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表