剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
Stay here, keep them informed.
小队队长负责自己队员的安全 明白吗
Squad leaders cover their own guys, understood?
收到
Copy that.
实行全基地警戒 所有人戴上战斗装备
Relay a base-wide alert for all men to get into combat gear.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他的伤口位于第四和第五根肋骨之间
All right, he's been hit between his fourth and fifth rib.
好
Yeah.
我需要一根J型管 我需要打开他的气道
I need a J-Tube, I got to open up his airway.
好吧 他情况怎么样
All right, what's his status?
至少一个肺穿孔了
At least one lung is punctured.
好了 你按住这个
All right, you hold this one.
用力按住那里 用力按
Put pressure on that right there, put pressure on it.
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我能帮什么忙吗
What can I do to help?
-布上士 -是
- Sergeant B. - Yeah?
我叫你时 你就做两下短时人工呼吸
Give me short breaths in cycles of two when I tell you.
我需要你和我轮流
I need you to alternate
做胸外按压 到时候我会叫你的
with compressions when I tell you, all right.
开始 一二三四五
Here we go, one, two, three, four, five.
快呼吸啊兄弟 为了我们
Go ahead and breathe for us, bud.
拜托 陈 呼气
Come on Chen, breathe that out for me.
是我派他们去萨德尔办公署的
I sent them to the Sadr Bureau.
别想了 兄弟
You let that go, brother.
他们选在交接时发动袭击
They timed this attack to the change in authority
就是为了制♥造♥最大的混乱
for maximum chaos.
任何一个排都可能遭殃
It could've been anyone's platoon.
好了 来想想解决办法吧
All right, now, let's work this out.
我们有撤离的人手车辆
We've got the men and the vehicles to extract,
但没有突破进入的重武器或装甲
but we don't have the heavy weapons or the armor to penetrate.
我们最多只有几辆布雷德利战车而已
We have what, a handful of Bradleys at the most?
那外勤分队的快速应变部队呢
What about the outgoing unit's QRF?
十字军 2-37装甲营
The Crusaders, 2-37 Armor Battalion.
调防至科威特
他们撤退了
They've stood down.
他们在这里的驻扎结束了
Their deployment's over.
他们现在要开赴科威特
They're leaving for Kuwait now.
帮我联♥系♥他们的指挥官
You get me their commander.
让他们的坦克带路 带两支车队
With their tanks leading, we take two convoys in.
如果情况允许 救援一队跟十字军会合
Rescue 1 will link up with those Crusaders, God willing,
跟那个排联♥系♥ 然后撤离
make contact with the Platoon and extract.
救援一队让我带吧 他们是我的部下
Let me lead Rescue 1, they're my guys.
很好
Very good.
我带救援二队 在你们15分钟后到
I'll take Rescue 2, I'll be 15 minutes behind you.
在目标周围清出一条宽通道
Secure a wide corridor around the target.
我们从同一条通道进入
And we're gonna take the same corridor in.
我们从埃罗斯路至库珀街到德尔塔街
We'll go Route Aeros to Copper to Delta.
在这里会合
We'll link up here.
我们进攻前 先等十字军的坦克
Before we launch, we wait for the Crusader tanks
穿透敌人的防线
to penetrate the enemy defenses.
收到
Roger that.
好了 给战士们做战前指示吧
All right, let's brief the men.
集♥合♥车队
Get the convoys assembling.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们会接他们回家的 兄弟
We'll get them home, brother.
我们会接他们回家的
We'll get them home.
十字军快速应变部队
十字军X 我是枪骑兵六号♥
Crusader X-Ray, this is Lancer Six.
东巴格达
指挥官 罗伯特·"帕特"·怀特中校
枪骑兵六号♥ 我是公爵六号♥
Lancer Six, this is Duke Six.
公爵六号♥ 我知道你们撤退了
Duke Six, I understand that you've stood down,
但我有一队战士在德尔塔街
but I have troops in contact
在萨德尔办公署以北跟敌人交火
north of the Sadr Bureau on Route Delta.
需要你的快速应变部队帮他们撤离
I need immediate deployment of your QRF to help extract,
可以吗 完毕
is this possible, over?
枪兵六号♥ 我们已经上交了大部分武器
Lancer Six, we've turned in all our main gun ammo
但如果有必要我们会奋力一搏
but we'll fight out of the hatches if we have to.
快速应变部队同意出动
The QRF will deploy.
上路后告诉我们详细情况 完毕
Will advise once en route, over.
谢谢 公爵六号♥
Thank you, Duke Six.
枪兵六号♥挂电♥话♥
Lancer Six out.
命令迪恩中尉让快速应变部队进入一级备战状态
Order Lieutenant Dean to set the QRF to Redcon One.
里面没有武器
No weapons inside.
我们找到了去旁边屋顶的路
We found access to the adjacent rooftop.
豪贝特 戴维斯和罗杰斯 丹尼及泰勒
Haubert and Davis have the perimeters set
拉好了警戒线
with Rogers, Denney, and Taylor.
我没看到敌军
I don't see any hostiles.
也许结束了
Maybe it's over?
不 只是在重新集结
No, no, they're just regrouping.
怀尔德 跟我来 我们得再弄点弹♥药♥ 走
Wild, with me, we got to bring up more ammo, let's go.
好了 我们交换
All right, we're gonna swap out.
-收到 -好
- Roger that. - Okay, go.
快点呼气
Go ahead and breathe it out, bud.
你干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
他的肺里全是血
His lungs are filled with blood.
-你不能放弃 -陈 陈
- You're not giving up. - Chen, Chen.
快醒醒 陈
Come on, Chen.
快醒醒 快啊
Wake up for me, come on.
振作 陈 快
Come on. Chen, come on.
快呼吸 陈
Breathe for me, Chen.
快 快 兄弟
Come on, come on, brother.
快醒醒
Wake the hell up.
快点 陈
Come on, Chen.
不
No!
你
You,
你做了什么
what did you do?
我什么都没做
What, I didn't do anything.
我想帮忙
I tried to help.
他尽力了 中士 冷静
He did the best he could, Sergeant, stand down.
长官
Sir,
这是一次精心设计的大规模伏击
this was a wide well-planned ambush.
民众早就知道了
People knew.
清♥真♥寺那些人早就知道
Those men at the mosque knew.
有人给敌军通风报信
Somebody tipped the enemy off to our movements.
通常都是翻译干的
And it's usually the interpreters.
-是你告的密吗 杰西姆 -不是 长官
- Are you an informant, Jassim? - No, absolutely not, sir.
-杰西姆 看着我 -好
- Jassim, look at me right now. - Yeah.
看着我
Look at me.
是你干的吗
Did you do this?
我想帮他
I was helping him.
我尽力了
I did everything I could.
伙计们 听好
Guys, listen up.
这个人跟我坐同一辆悍马
This man was in my Humvee.
他跟我们一样遇袭了
He got shot at just like the rest of us.
他想救陈 你们明白吗
And he tried to save Chen, you understand?
杰西姆或者谁都救不了陈
There's nothing Jassim or anybody could have done to save Chen.
-那你可说不准 -我可是医务兵
- You don't know that. - Yeah, I'm a damn medic.
够了
Enough already.
你们都别说了
Enough, both of you.
你们想安全回到营地 不再有人受伤
You guys wanna make it back to base without any more casualties?
那我们就得合作 明白吗
Now, we have to work together, is that clear?
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
明白吗
Is that clear?
-是 长官 -行动
- Yes, sir. - Then move.
拿上装备 把剩下的弹♥药♥运到屋顶上去
Grab the dismount and get the rest of the ammo up to the roof.
布尔坎中士
Sergeant Bourquin,
那是直接命令
that was a direct order.
中士
Sergeant.
你没事吧 杰西姆
You okay, Jassim?
我道歉
I wanna apologize.
我们刚才太激动了
We're all just emotional right now.
我懂
I understand.
进去吧
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表