剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
就得时刻保持警惕
you'll maintain situational awareness at all times.
好了 收起座椅 坐地上
All right, get these seats up, asses on the ground.
出了安全区 选好各自区域
Security out, pick up your sectors.
勇士蓝排
救援二队
那是布拉沃街 长官
That's Bravo, sir.
我们要怎么转过去
How are we supposed to turn?
勇士排全员 我是枪骑兵六号♥
All Warrior Elements, this is Lancer Six,
布拉沃街被堵住了
be advised that Route Bravo is blocked.
走库珀路 做好交火准备 完毕
Proceed down Copper and be ready for contact, over.
直行
Proceed straight.
收到 长官
Roger, sir.
不 不 不 别那么做
No, no, no, no, no, don't do that.
-怎么了 黑赫斯特 -有个拿着AK步♥枪♥的孩子
- What is it, Hayhurst? - I got a kid with an AK.
把枪放下 孩子
Put the gun down kid.
别那么做
Don't do it.
不 该死
No, damn it.
发生了什么事
What happened?
别那样做 拜托 不要
Don't do it, come on, don't.
我们拿到照明弹了
We got the flares.
不是吧 又来
You got to be kidding me, again?
我刚刚把一家三代人给杀了
I just killed three generations of one family.
布中士 我们拿到照明弹了 得准备好
Sergeant B, we got the flares, we got to set them up.
中尉人呢
Where's the LT?
他在用无线电通话
He's on the radio.
德诺米上尉的车队遭到了伏击
Captain Denomy's convoy's been ambushed,
他们被困住了
they're stuck in the shit.
另一支车队呢
What about the other convoy?
尚不清楚
Unknown.
战鹰营还剩下谁
Who else we even got left at War Eagle?
条件不怎么样 对吧
Not very much, is it?
我不知道有什么期望 但肯定不是这样
I don't know what I expected but not this one.
-我是佩纳神父 幸会 -我是大卫·马赛厄斯
- Father Pena. Nice to meet you. - David Mathias.
别告诉我只有我俩
Please don't tell me we're it.
不 即将撤离的营地医生正赶回来帮忙
No, doctors from the outgoing battalion are returning to help.
你们把血液供给放在哪
Where do you keep the blood supply?
没有血液供给
Well, there isn't one.
-什么 -电力也有限
- What? - And very limited power.
一切尚在建造中
Everything's still under construction.
-你一定是在开玩笑 -我也希望是
- You're kidding me. - I wish I was.
没有血液供给 我们无法施行高♥强♥度手术
Well, without a blood supply, we can't do intensive surgeries,
我们只能寄望稳定伤员
all we can hope is to stabilize for medevac.
我们可以在这里将患者分类
Right, we can set up initial triage here,
容纳不下的人♥员♥安♥排♥在这里
overflow in this area here.
士兵 你去把剩下的悍马
Soldier, I need you to get whatever
都开过来 环绕这个区域 好吗
Humvees are left, circle this area here, okay?
到时我们需要那些车头灯
We're gonna need those headlights.
-是 长官 -你以前做过这种事
- Yes, sir. - You've done this before.
我是儿科医生 几天前
I'm a pediatrician and up until a couple of days ago
我还在照顾士兵们的孩子
I was looking after the soldiers' children.
上帝保佑你 医生
God bless you, doc.
-踩油门 威布利 -我也想 长官
- Step on it, Weibley! - I'm trying, sir!
-我没事 -你还能射击吗
- I'm okay. - Can you shoot,
-该死 你还能射击吗 -可以
- God damnit, can you shoot? - Yes.
带我们冲出去
Get us out of here!
不然你以为我在干什么 长官
The hell's it look I'm doing, sir?
突出重围 那是命令
Assault through, that's the damn order.
错了
It's wrong.
这决定不对
It's the wrong choice.
我们得放弃行动 重新部署
We have to abort and regroup.
长官
Sir!
大家都没事吧
Everyone okay?
-没事 长官 -没事
- Yes, sir. - Yes, yeah.
车发动不了 长官
It's dead, sir.
好吧 所有人...
Okay, I need everyone to...
真的不用我帮忙吗
Are you sure I can't help?
多动动有助于我平静下来 谢谢
The more I move around the quicker I heal, thank you.
一开始他们说 "你已经开到5厘米了"
At first they said, "You're already five centimeters."
我们便以为孩子马上要出生了
So we think the baby's coming soon
谁知之后就停下来了
but then everything just stopped.
我还没反应过来 他们就把我肚子切开了
Before I know it they cut me open.
最糟糕的部分是
The worse part about it was
我已经有太久太久没见过他
I didn't get to see him for what felt like an eternity,
一切好像静止了
that everything was just still.
-你没事吧 长官 -我没事
- Are you all right, sir? - I'm okay.
抄起枪 把这些混♥蛋♥打死
Get your weapon and light the shitheads up.
快点
Do it.
白四 我是科曼奇六号♥ 白四请回答
White Four, Comanche Six, White Four, come in!
白四 收到吗
White Four, do you copy?
操
Shit.
科曼奇六号♥ 这里是白四 完毕
Comanche Six, White Four, over.
白四 我们的车坏了 准备弃车
White Four, we are down, we're abandoning the vehicle,
需要你立刻赶来我们这儿 科曼奇六号♥通话结束
I need you at our position now, Comanche Six out.
我不能再喝咖啡了
I can't drink any more coffee.
我去给我们泡点茶
I'm gonna make us some tea.
好主意
Sounds good.
你知道不管德克斯特·乔丹告诉我们什么
You know that whatever Dexter Jordan tells us,
我们都不能告诉别人吧
we can't share it until formal notifications
除非已正式通知了近亲
have been made to the next of kin.
那家属互助组织的其他成员呢
What about the other members in the FRG?
我们能告诉他们吗
Can we tell them?
不行 而且他们会问的
No, and they're gonna be asking.
你做好心理准备
So get ready for that.
出发前 特洛伊说了个古时候的故事
You know, before he left, Troy's at an ancient times
妻子会跟随丈夫到战场
wives went to war with their husbands.
在某种程度上 我们好像还是那样做
I guess we still do that in a way.
我是吉娜
This is Gina,
她在我旁边 我们一直在等你的电♥话♥
she's right here, we've been waiting for your call.
特洛伊和加里呢
And Troy and Gary?
好 我们会开始准备
Okay, we'll get started.
德克斯说萨德尔城正发生严重的战斗
Dex says there's a serious combat going on in Sadr City.
目前据他所知 特洛伊和加里平安无事
As far as he knows, Troy and Gary are still okay
但情况很糟 还会继续恶化
but it's pretty bad and it's gonna get worse.
他们预计会出现伤亡
They are expecting casualties
所以我们需要把关爱小组集♥合♥起来
so we need to get our Care Teams together.
好的 我们各自负责一部分名单 开始打电♥话♥
Okay, okay, let's split up that list and start making calls.
走 所有人下车
Let's go, everyone out now.
威布利 你再不走我就把你丢在这儿了
Weibley, if you don't move your ass I'll leave you right here.
威布利
Weibley.
对不起 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
我们得走了
We got to move,
往这边走
let's move this way.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
操
Fuck,
我着火了 我着火了
I'm on fire, I'm on fire.
我没事 我没事
I'm good, I'm good.
-我中枪了 -卡森
- I'm hit. - Cason!
希勒
Hiller.
继续前进
Keep going.
归乡路漫漫
第一季 第三集
进入未知之地
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表