剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
《归乡路漫漫》前情提要
Previously, on The Long Road Home.
带两支车队
We take two convoys in.
救援一队将跟那个排联♥系♥ 然后撤离
Rescue 1 will make contact with the platoon and extract.
我带救援二队 在你们15分钟后到
I'll take Rescue 2, I'll be 15 minutes behind you.
快上来 我们要出发了
Come on, we're Oscar Mike.
我跟大伙坐后面
I'll, uh, ride in the back with the men.
别闹 上来
Oh, don't mess around, get in.
不用了
No, I'm good.
谢谢 米兰达
Thanks, Miranda.
据说萨德尔城
Apparently, there's some chatter
发生了袭击事件
about an attack going on in Sadr City.
他会没事的 他们都会没事的
He'll be fine, they will all be fine.
你怎么知道
How can you know?
枪骑兵六号♥ 我们首次被伏击消耗了我们
Lancer 6, we spent about a third of our combat load
三分之一的弹♥药♥
on the initial ambush.
如果敌人带着全部火力回来
If the enemy comes back,
我们没法拖住太久
we will not be able to hold them off for long.
枪骑兵二号♥ 我是科曼奇六号♥ 我们即将和敌人交火
Lancer 2, Comanche 6, we're about to have contact.
泰勒
Taylor.
我与死神有约
I have a rendezvous with Death
在一个争议之地
at some disputed barricade.
选自阿兰·西格 《我与死神有约》
当春天归来 树叶沙沙作响
When spring comes back with rustling shade
苹果花漫天飞舞
and apple-blossoms fill the air,
我与死神有约
I have a rendezvous with Death.
当春天归来 喜悦与忧愁再次重现
When spring brings back blue days and fair.
定制版
Custom-molded?
你编的吧 下士
Uh, you're making that up, Corporal.
70年代前 几乎所有
Well, almost all parts in
科索沃 1999年
苏联制♥造♥的高射炮部件都是定制的
Soviet-made anti-aircraft guns until the '70's.
听好了 因为没有标准模具 所以这些
And get this: nothing was standard so each of these fit
都只适配对应的炮筒
only the gun for which it was made.
工厂只制♥造♥了固定数量的部件
The factories only made a set number of parts.
用完了就没了
You ran out, you ran out.
现在 这东西在东欧如同废铜烂铁
Now this stuff is just rustin' junk all over Eastern Europe.
俄♥国♥人应该告诉我们这些吗
The Russians supposed to be telling us that?
我想我们也不应该
Well, I guess no more than
过去跟他们喝酒
we're supposed to be out there drinking with them.
等等
Uh, so wait.
如果俄♥国♥人在战争时
what would have happened
用光了武器部件
if the Russians would have run out of parts
要怎么办
during the actual war?
大概会投降了吧
I guess they would have surrendered.
下士 我们几年前知道这些就好了
Corporal, we should have known about this years ago.
这里真平静
Man, it is peaceful here.
真难相信
Man, it's hard to believe
有人会在这么平静的环境下杀戮
anybody would wanna kill people when it's so peaceful.
他们确实会 没人知道他们杀了多少人
Uh well, they did, no one even knows how many.
现在那些幸存者又开始杀戮行凶者
Now the survivors can't stop murdering the perps.
要我说 就该让他们遭报应
I say let the people get their payback.
为什么不呢
I mean, why not?
因为那样何时才会休止
Because when does that end?
当所有人死光吗
When everyone here's dead?
至少让我们少跑一趟
It sure saves us a trip.
拜托 你这么年轻 不该这样愤世嫉俗
Oh, come on, man, you're too young to be that cynical.
你看到肩膀上的旗帜了吗
You see that flag on your shoulder?
你知道那对这里的人意味着什么吗
You know what that means to the people here?
意味着这么长时间以来 他们第一次有机会
It means for the first time in a long time, they can walk outside
看到不必惧怕的士兵
and see a soldier not be afraid.
他们的孩子能在夜里睡得安稳
That their kids can sleep safely at night.
开战以来第一次
That for the first time since the war,
世界再次有序可循
the world makes sense again.
来日可期
There's a future.
你是真正有信仰的人 下士
You're a true believer, Corporal.
下士
Corporal!
可疑人员接近
Bogey approaching.
你知道该怎么做
Oh, you know the drill,
告诉他们调头
just tell them to turn around,
这里不许汽车经过
there's no vehicles through here.
是个女人
It's a woman.
女士 这条路封了
Ma'am , this road's closed.
女士 你会说英语吗
Ma'am, you speak English?
这里不许通过
There's no passage through here.
很危险 你得回去
It's dangerous, you got to turn back.
让翻译准备好喇叭
Get an interpreter on the horn.
大家放松
Everyone relax.
下士
Corporal.
女士 需要帮助吗 你受伤了吗
Ma'am, you need help, are you hurt?
女士 怎么了
Ma'am, what's wrong?
她抱着什么
What's she carrying?
罗伯特 你做噩梦了
Robert, you were dreaming.
嗯
Yeah,
没事 没关系
it's all right, it's all right.
还是同一个梦吗 是她吗
Was it the same dream, was it her?
接着睡吧 小贝 我没事
Go back to sleep Bel, I'm fine.
米尔腾伯格
路易斯安那州 卡梅伦
2004年3月
我已时日无多 希望你明白我还深爱着你
上天知道 情深意切
God knows 'twere better to be deep.
枕于丝绸 留下余香
Pillowed in silk and scented down,
爱在愉快的睡眠中跃动
where love throbs out in blissful sleep.
贝琳达
但我与死神有约
But I've a rendezvous with Death
陆军部
在午夜时分 在一个熊熊燃烧的城镇
at midnight in some flaming town.
谨此通知你的服役期将延长12个月
今年 春季再次北上之时
When Spring trips north again this year.
拜托 跟我说话
Please, just talk to me.
没什么好说的了
Nothing left to say, all right?
我都说了 好吗
I've said everything, okay?
对不起 对不起 拿着
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, here.
-我不需要 -拜托 我得知道
- I don't need that. - Come on, I need to know...
我不需要
Don't need that.
我得知道你没事
I need to know you're safe, please.
我不想吵架 好吗
I don't wanna fight, okay?
我想这样记住你的脸
I wanna remember your face like this.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我们做了那么多计划
All the plans we made.
我爱你 罗伯特
I love you, Robert,
但这个 我做不到 我做不到
but this, I can't, I can't.
不 你可以的
Yes, you can.
我爱你 贝琳达
I love you, Belinda,
永远爱你
forever.
萨德尔城
2004年4月4日 19:14
勇士蓝排
救援二队最末尾的车
是我们车队还是救援一队在交火
That our convoy or Rescue 1 in contact?
可能都是 管好你的区域就行
Probably both, just cover your sector.
火力很猛 准备好
Fire's heavy, get ready.
我有种不好的预感 老兄
I got a bad feeling, man.
跟着我们就行
Just stay close.
你不会有事的
You'll be all right, man.
开始了 伙计们 直入虎穴
Here we go, my mans, right into the shit.
救援二队领头车
由加里·瓦罗斯基中校指挥
我们得把他挪走
We need to move him.
希勒 把他从座位上挪走
Hiller, get him off that seat
好让这车继续开
so we can get this vehicle going
不然整支车队都会被困住
or the whole convoy's gonna get trapped.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
勇士排全员 这里是枪骑兵六号♥
All Warrior Elements, this is Lancer 6:
放弃当前路线 库珀街阻塞
abort your approach, Route Copper is blocked.
重复一遍 放弃当前路线
I repeat, abort your approach.
搞什么
The hell?
勇士蓝排全员 我是蓝五 为什么停下来了
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表