剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表
I anticipate 45 minutes to an hour.
尽快 上尉
As fast as you can, Captain.
我的排弹♥药♥不多了 完毕
My platoon's running low on ammo, over.
我们会找到他们的 长官 完毕
We'll get to them, sir, over.
谢谢 十字军六号♥ 枪骑兵六号♥通话结束
Thank you, Crusader Six, Lancer Six out.
我什么都看不清
I can't see shit, guys.
没人想着要带夜视装备 真棒
Awesome no one thought to bring night-vision gear.
我应该听我爸的 加入空军
I should have joined the Air Force like my dad said.
真的假的 老兄
Really, dude?
杰米·福克斯
Jamie Foxx?
《活色生香》里的那个
As in In Living Color?
还有《约炮电♥话♥》里的
Booty Call?
是《挑战星期天》啦 那电影超棒
Any Given Sunday, it's a great movie.
有动静
Oh, movement.
看到什么了 我这边没有
What do you got? I got nothing.
不确定 几个平民
I'm not sure, civilians.
你那边呢
You got anything?
没有
Negative.
等等 我看到两个 三个
Wait, I got two, three.
布中士 中尉
Sergeant B, Lieutenant.
什么情况
What do we got?
还不确定 长官
Yeah, we're not sure, sir.
我这边有一群 十个人以上
I got a group down here, 10 more.
携带武器了吗
Weapons, no weapons?
没有
No weapons.
这个方向有一群正在靠近
I got like a squad more coming.
这是怎么回事 在撤离吗
What is this, some kind of evacuation?
敌军出现
We got hostiles.
是平民 十人左右
They're civilians, maybe 10.
无法看清射击目标
I don't have a clear shot.
他们到底在干什么
Well, what the hell are they doing?
又来了二十几个 他们在推人群移♥动♥
Like two dozen more, they're moving them.
长官 西面出现另外一群人
Whoa, sir, there's another group approaching from the west.
有敌军也有平民
Hostiles and civilians.
射击视线受阻
I got no clean shot.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这是人盾
They're human shields.
-长官 -走
- Sir. - Go.
-古兹曼 掩护我 -是
- Guzman, cover along. - On it.
-换我位置 -是
- Back me up. - Yeah.
-黑赫斯特 你盯那个方向 -已经就位
- Hayhurst, look in that way. - Already on it.
杰西姆 跟我来
Jassim, with me.
都别动
Nobody moves.
真♥主♥慈悲
距离50米 无人前进
Distance fifty meters, no movement.
这侧也一样
Nothing on this side.
他们不可能赢的
They can't hope to win this.
2003年12月
让一让
让一让
站住
Stop.
不需要翻译
I don't need an interpreter.
我会讲英语
I speak English.
好 这条街封锁了 发生了谋杀案
Okay, street's closed, there's been a homicide.
谁被杀了
Who's been killed?
抱歉 我还没有得到消息
I'm sorry, I don't have the information right now.
-我... -先生 停
- Well, I. - Sir, stop.
我住在43号♥ 我和我母亲都住在这条街
I live at number 43, I live there and my mother lives there.
你得让我进去
You must let me through.
哨兵一号♥呼叫哨兵二号♥
Sentinel two, this is Sentinel One.
注意 一位本街道居民正在靠近 完毕
Be advised, you have a resident approaching from your rear, over.
谁被杀了
九把步♥枪♥ 三把刀
Nine rifles, three swords.
这侧全是步♥枪♥
Got nothing but rifles over here.
红排 不许开枪
Red Platoon, hold your fire.
除非有人举起武器 否则不许开枪
Unless someone raises their weapon, hold your fire.
杰西姆 让那些人散开
Jassim, tell these people to disperse.
如果他们现在离开 就不会受伤
Tell them if they leave now, they will not be harmed.
如果他们靠近 我们会反击
If they approach, we will defend ourselves.
我们会开枪反击
We will open fire.
告诉他们 快
Tell them, now.
美国人有话要告诉你们
如果现在离开
就不会受伤
如果再靠近
他们会开枪
你们会死的
人群无动作
No movement.
他说 "不要听叛徒的话
He said, "Don't listen to the traitor
他支持异教♥徒♥
who stands with the Infidels.
天堂在等待着我们"
Paradise awaits us all."
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
杀死美国人
Death to America.
爸爸 你要干什么
拜托
坐下
Sit down.
我认识这些人 我能和他们沟通
我能劝劝他们
我叫你坐下
I said sit down.
科曼奇白排侦察队
长官 我们没时间了
Sir, we're out of time.
我知道 那就再走两个街区
I know, all right guys, just two more blocks then.
有动静 一点钟方向
Movement, 1:00.
你看到了什么
What'd you see?
一个持枪敌人 在二楼窗口闪过
Lone hostile with weapon, slipped past the second floor window.
我以为我看到了什么
I thought I saw something.
-我现在看不到他们 -有多少敌人
- I can't see them now. - How many hostiles?
不清楚
Unknown.
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop.
上士
Sergeant.
都别动 不要开火
Nobody move, do not fire.
什么 你在说什么
What, what are you talking about?
刚才那不是AK步♥枪♥ 是M16步♥枪♥
That wasn't an A-K, that was an M-16.
该死 那是什么意思
Oh, shit, what's that mean?
他觉得外面的是我们的人
He thinks it's our guys out there.
自己人
Friendlies.
我是米尔腾伯格
It's Miltenberger.
是自己人 都别开火
Friendlies, everyone, hold your fire.
是我们的人
That's our guys.
是我们的人 走吧
That's our guys, let's go.
天呐 拜托不要
Oh, my God, please no.
什么情况
What do you got?
他们把我们之前遇到的孩子推出来了
They've brought out the kids from earlier.
我能帮上忙
我能帮忙 求你了 让我帮忙
我说了 坐下
I said sit, sit down.
求你了 他能帮上忙 拜托
Please, he can help, please.
坐下 闭嘴
Sit, shut up.
全部给我闭嘴
All of you, just shut up.
闭嘴 坐下 都他妈闭嘴
Shut up, sit down, shut the fuck up.
坐下 快坐下
Sit down, sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
前进
向天堂前进
杀死美国人
他们在接近 40米
They're coming, 40 meters.
停下
Stop!
杰西姆 叫他们停下 叫他们立刻停下
Jassim, tell these people to stop; tell them to stop now.
停下
不要前进
我的天啊
Oh, for the love of God!
-杰西姆 -距离30米
- Jassim! - We got 30 meters.
-杰西姆 -去他妈的
- Jassim! - Fuck this.
退后
不然我们开枪了
坐下 坐下 坐下
Sit down, sit down, sit down.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
I don't, I don't know what the fuck you're saying!
你♥他♥妈♥给我坐下 坐下
Sit the fuck down, sit down.
这太疯狂了
This is insane!
我可没答应朝女人和孩子开枪
I didn't sign up to shoot women and kids.
我们不用做这个决定
We're not making this decision.
试着越过他们开枪
Try to aim over them.
-不 -长官 你不能给他武器
- No. - Sir, sir, you cannot give him a weapon.
剧集 | 漫长归途(2017) | 导航列表